Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG It's Me Again

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Lookin for some more RP, as normal. Iris has been banger for the muse, so I'd love to get more going with her. Slightly airheaded padawan who only recently picked up a lightsaber and still learnin just what is wrong and wrong in the galaxy. Any interaction is good with me, so lets see if there's anythin' that might pop off from this.

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month
As an addition to the above, Valery is Iris Arani Iris Arani 's Master. I'm also more than willing to do a thread where it's the Master and Padawan, and then one of you lovely folks :) For stories where a natural Master/Padawan interaction is gold.

Not a requirement though - I highly recommend writing with Iris either way. Awesome character, and great writer :)

Iris Arani Iris Arani

Kai the Doppelganger and Ishani Sibwarra are the only two characters I'm really writing at the moment. Kai is a Jedi Padawan, so it would make a little more sense for him to encounter Iris and/or Valery.

As for thread ideas, Iris might be interested in painting on Chaldea, Ishani's homeworld. It's got a lot of nature and wildlife and pretty colors. I love any excuse to take people on tours of my custom planet, don't judge me lol.

Kai is mainly found on Coruscant, where he lives in an abandoned factory with a bunch of weirdos. He's been helping refugees and fending off Sith monsters that were released in the underworld during the Maw invasion, although I can cart him off to some other planet or whatever.

Not exactly Jedi material, but Shanalex is a former Sith Lord with a case of amnesia if you want to thread with her. Could even be a fun chat in a jail cell if you want to thread with her that early, or maybe even when she's allowed to accompany the Master+Padawan on a mission. Up to you though ^_^

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Lookin for some more RP, as normal. Iris has been banger for the muse, so I'd love to get more going with her. Slightly airheaded padawan who only recently picked up a lightsaber and still learnin just what is wrong and wrong in the galaxy. Any interaction is good with me, so lets see if there's anythin' that might pop off from this.

Jedi like doing Diplomacy, right? Short negotiations, Aggressive Negotiations, Negotiations-Negotiations....

The Elysium Empire would be happy to receive a diplomat and make our position on The Silver Jedi Concord official, if you'd like. If negotiations and talking sound boring, I have a plethora of writers that would love to try and cause some trouble :)

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Jedi like doing Diplomacy, right? Short negotiations, Aggressive Negotiations, Negotiations-Negotiations....

The Elysium Empire would be happy to receive a diplomat and make our position on The Silver Jedi Concord official, if you'd like. If negotiations and talking sound boring, I have a plethora of writers that would love to try and cause some trouble :)

To give some insight on Iris, she's a young padawan still learning the basics of being a Jedi. She's in no way qualified to do any of that and certainly doesn't know enough to actually do diplomacy.

You could talk to her, but she's certainly not repping anything xD

Second King of The Elysium Empire
To give some insight on Iris, she's a young padawan still learning the basics of being a Jedi. She's in no way qualified to do any of that and certainly doesn't know enough to actually do diplomacy.

You could talk to her, but she's certainly not repping anything xD

That's fair, I was just thinking of how Qui Gon and Obi Wan tried to negotiate with The Trade Federation, and the idea popped up. If you think she isn't qualified, then no worries :D

That's fair, I was just thinking of how Qui Gon and Obi Wan tried to negotiate with The Trade Federation, and the idea popped up. If you think she isn't qualified, then no worries :D
Now I'm imagining what if the Qui Gon was a former Sith and the Obi Wan was Iris. That would've been fun in my opinion, but I don't think the Jedi would be keen on allowing someone such as Shanalex in charge of a diplomacy for them.

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month
Iris Arani Iris Arani Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

Love both ideas! During the Coruscant populate, Valery was hunting Sithspawn there as well. Going after Dark Side thingies is her thing, so makes sense for her to do that :)

If we go with a visit to Chaldea, it could be like a trip where Valery is wanting to expose Iris to more of the Galaxy. Would be a fun one too, and gives Iris more painting to do hehe!

For a story with Shanalex Shanalex and Iris, it depends on what we do. Valery is not very friendly with Sith or former Sith, if they still use the Dark Side hehe. But with the right story idea, something can be worked out :)

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Valery isn't really the right person to rep for the Silver Jedi - she works with them and is considered a member, but she won't make big calls for them. But it depends on how we set it up. She could hear you guys out, give her thoughts and report back, so a decision can be made later. But I'm also down for something spicy to happen if that's what Iris likes.

I definitely wanna make sure Iris Arani Iris Arani gets to do something fun or learn something with these threads :)

Well to be fair, Shanalex acquired quite a bit of infamy so it'd make sense that at least someone amongst the Jedi or even the Sith would be wary and even hostile towards her. She didn't earn the Darth title for nothing, but the key factor of her story early on is that there is going to be an extensive interrogation involved. I'm open to Valery Noble Valery Noble being one of those interrogators or even the main person that does so.

Throughout the interrogations Shana would slowly piece together some of her memories. (I actually have a chart with 1-100 where I roll to see what she partially remembers, but that's just my own thing to keep things interesting)

Now despite having her memories broken, she managed to retain the use of Force Lightning and other derivatives of it. So even the corruption had left her eyes, her Force Alignment is still dark. ^^

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month
Shanalex Shanalex That sounds good!

I could have Valery handle the interrogation of the Sith and have Iris with her to observe, ask questions and have some back-and-forths with Valery about why/how :) Maybe you could set up an opening post for it, and use that to provide us with any context info we'd need to start? Maybe things like where she was found, why she acquired infamy etc. Just the background things we'd logically know, and that are important.

As for an ending - did you want Shanalex to eventually escape captivity? If so, I have an idea for that to make it spicy for Iris Arani Iris Arani muhaha >:D
If you have other ideas to make this story flow into what you were going for, lemme know :)

In the end, I would like her to break free of captivity. Mostly due to the fact that she'll realize that because of what she's going to be questioned of it would be very likely she would be stuck there until she broke out. Not to mention she wants to find out what happened to herself before she practically popped in Corellia. I'll get everything written out soon though, at the important details.

Elle Mors

E
If you ever want to talk about the deeper meaning of the force or something else equally #deepandthoughtful I might be able to find it in my heart to stop being a hippy long enough to (gasp) venture into the city.

(Meanwhile, Elle is probably reclined on a sofa in a small apartment on Denon that is most definitely all concrete and no jungle. Things we do for love.)

Living In Color
Codex Judge
If you ever want to talk about the deeper meaning of the force or something else equally #deepandthoughtful I might be able to find it in my heart to stop being a hippy long enough to (gasp) venture into the city.

(Meanwhile, Elle is probably reclined on a sofa in a small apartment on Denon that is most definitely all concrete and no jungle. Things we do for love.)

Iris likes nature and cities so either place is a place she can go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom