Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Kobe's turn...

Okay, so Kobe was actually created back in 2013 - but he was roleplayed by an old friend of mine who sadly didn't have the time to devote to a roleplaying forum. The roleplays from back then have since been lost, so there's not a terrible lot to go by right now, however I intend for this to be a long running thing, so I may aswell make it now.

He's the son of the late Asha Seren, has been through a lot and on the surface may seem cliche... Until you remember that every devastating thing to happen to him has been entirely roleplayed in-character (meaning it was just a natural progression!)

I have a lot of plans for him, and he has a fair few ties out there in the Galaxy which could lead to some interesting events.

Anyway yeah, lemme know what you think of him. Biography link in the sidebar <<

There are more then a few people on the boards that have the talent to write character sheets brilliantly from the start of a character and then there are the select few that are exceptional, for me you fall into the latter group.

Over the time I have been on the boards and seen your characters (most notably Kara's) I have enjoyed the read. Your attention to detail is very good with them all, and I will enjoy reading Kobe's bio with your spin on it. :)

[member="Kobe Seren"]

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

<3 Thank you Coci. Writing out Kobe's history is my next big OOC project, but I think it's the only part of his biography I've neglected as of yet. I'll be sure to let you know when it's done ^~^;'' Also I can't wait for him to finally become aware of Thurion and yourself! That is going to be interesting indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom