Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nina Heavenshield

SIw2Ky5.png
General Information
Full Name: Nina Heavenshield
Birth Name: Nina Vi'dreya
Force Rank: Jedi Master
Titles:

• Daughter of the Lion
  • High Loremaster
  • Princess of Midvinter
  • The Chronicler
Species: Humanoid
Race: Umbaran
Planet of Birth: Umbara
Homeworld: Midvinter
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Eyes: Icy Blue
Hair: Stark White
Complexion: Pale
Force Sensitive: Yes
cWP6ndj.png

Theme: Akihiro Honda - Quiet's Theme
Relationships
House Heavenshield:
House Hearthfire:
Deceased Relatives:
Strengths & Weaknesses
A Kind Heart and Gentle Soul: Growing up in the care of Thurion Heavenshield, Nina is a reflection of her father.
Loyalty To Family and Friends: Taking after her father, Nina shows unflinching loyalty and unconditional love for those close to her.
Mind Over Matter: Possesses great mastery of various mental abilities, telepathy being chief among them.

Introvert: Along with being unable to speak, Nina always does her best to avoid rash action through diplomacy.
The White Lioness: As the eldest sibling, Nina takes it upon herself to look after her fellow lion cubs as best she can.

Silence is Golden: Born without the ability to speak, she is forced to rely on telepathy, technology, or sign language.
Pen Mightier Than the Sword: While capable in a fight, she prefers the pursuit of knowledge and scholarly achievements.

Last edited:
Nina Heavenshield
Author & Researcher, History of the World and Peoples of Midvinter
To the person reading this: A sincere thank you for picking up a copy of my life's work and for showing interest in its vast contents, i.e. the world and peoples of mighty Midvinter! What started as a hobby while barely an adult, soon became my sole occupation for several decades. I have poured my heart and soul into the set of volumes depicting events large and small, locations, peoples, persons of interest, religious beliefs, mythology, traditions and customs, and above all, the history of the world itself.

As a small girl, and for many years to follow, I was timid and without hope for a meaningful life in the slums of Umbara. That hope arrived in the form of Thurion Heavenshield - the young Jedi who would become my adoptive father, and to whom I owe everything I am today. Perhaps even more importantly to you, the reader, it was this chance encounter that would later introduce both of us to the world of Midvinter.

It was around this time that I began my Jedi training on the planet Voss, the then-capital of the Order of the Silver Jedi, where my father had taken up duty as Grandmaster and would serve throughout my childhood. He was joined by his wife Coci, whom I had come to call "mother". A year later, our family of three became four with the arrival of my younger brother, Théodred. You may read about the great deeds of these individuals and many others in the Persons of Interest chapter.

I was born a mute, unable to form and voice syllables, which no doubt added to my timid nature. But I have always been gifted with the Force, and from a young age developed a strong ability for Telepathy which aided in communicating with others. It was only when a young woman that I worked alongside Dac scientists and engineers to design a special device which turns my thoughts into words, and I for the first time discovered my voice. Finally, I was able to become the woman I always knew I carried within me.

I became the White Wanderer. At my side was my ever-steadfast companion and truest friend, Arnor Oathsworn of the Beorni, and together we saw, heard, and experienced all that the world had to offer, good and bad - the results of which you now hold in your hand.

I am older now, having sacrificed my youth to put into words the full history of the majesty that is my homeworld. I have watched friends and family pass away, be it in glorious battle or peacefully in their beds. Many of the great men and women you will read about in my books are no longer with us, and my heart is heavy with loss. And yet, like my father once taught me early in life, I still carry hope for what the future brings.

Signed,

ZFE6BlC.png

Ship & Special Equipment
  • Lightsaber: Constructed by her hand at age 13 with the help of [member="Coci Heavenshield"], the lightsaber features a curved hilt similar in design to her father's lightsaber. The blade is a warm orange hue, hence why she nicknamed it "Sunrise".
  • Spring Blossom: Nina's uniquely-shaped sword crafted for her by her Beorni companion Arnor Oathkeeper Arnor Oathkeeper at the start of their years-long journey across Midvinter, it sports an incredibly sharp single-edged blade and a floral motif.

Last edited:
[member="Nina Vi'dreya"]

Speaks to Nina telepathically, *Hello little one. When you are ready, I would like to take you out, just you and me one day and have some fun and see what mischief you and I can get into. Would you like that?* :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom