Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Just War!

This 'Empire' is a threat to galactic stabilty. Its time to stamp them out of the Picture. Destruction. Plain and Simple. Let our amires and Fleets march forth, for we celebrate on Zakual soon.

Nova Empire - Myself and TBA

EEOZ - [member="Kay Arenais"] [member="Sentus Olan"] @ Tykar Valkorion [member="Noah Corek"], TBA

Progflaw99

[member="Kaleleon Seleare"]

I think that's speaking more towards the competitive "Lasting" effect threads such as invasions * such. I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to write alts all attacking a location so long as you weren't:

Character 1 Loads Weapon
Character 2 gives the command to fire
Character 3 Fires

all in a row. So long as someone isn't using multiple characters to bypass defenses or write around another writer, that rule doesn't seem to apply/pertain.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Progflaw99 said:
that rule doesn't seem to apply/pertain.
We'll leave it up to Staff to determine what counts as a violation of Rule 6, No Impersonations, at the time a report is made. Lol.

If no report is made, or even warranted, (such as this thread.) Then it's just hilarious and we can all get a good chuckle. :D :p

Oh, he meant Rule 7. Haha. Yeah, that's funny too. And... Probably totally applies. Awesome. Love it. :D

A man can change his stars
[member="Progflaw99"], Accounts can be used in conjunction with another yes. Such as a Character of mine being related to another, or having knowledge of the other. However, the rule is there for the purpose of preventing people from doing as [member="Jay Scott Clark"], mentioned, OR to inflate a thread via your own doing. IE: Having one account post it, while a second one creates a "Fake fight" or whatever. BOTH sides of this have been reported before.

Even more so, he used one of his alternate accounts to like one of his own posts. *shrugs shoulders* to me, seems like its inflating. However, I do wish him luck on whatever endeavors he decides to go with for his campaign.

Progflaw99

Weird is as weird does. I doubt it'd go anywhere if it's a problem - especially since this site seems to be oriented around collaboration, not "I want your shiny"

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I find it hilarious that we're considered the ones that create instability. Yet we've kept quiet in our part of the Galaxy and haven't attacked anyone....lol

Unlike...umm....the major factions out there? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom