Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It's Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm
Tag: Jairdain Jairdain

Well this was it, Jax was called to fight at Ziost again.

To say that the 1st battle of Ziost was disaster would be an understatement, Ziost was an unmitigated disaster. Many of Jax's fellow Jedi had either died or turned to the darkside Jax himself was nearly killed but managed to survive losing an arm. Part of Jax didn't want to go back to Ziost, it was foolish for the Alliance to try again not when morale amongst the people has been waning with the news of the defeat and not while the Shocktrooper conspiracy still looms large. Who knows if they're going to pull another war crime to blame the Jedi for. Jax sighed so many questions but the biggest one was that how was he going to tell Jairdain that he was going to go back to war again?

She saved him at Ziost once but she couldn't bare to watch him die again. Jax gripped his prosthetic arm his head leaning against the window, the people of Coruscant looked so small from where he was. Yet it was his duty as a Jedi to protect them no matter how much Jax disagreed with the Chancellor placing the Alliance in a conflict that shouldn't involve them. With Jairdain, Jax hoped that she wouldn't be angry at him or worse yet leave him. Jax wouldn't blame Jairdain considering she lost her husband a few month ago he should be prepared for anything Jair would say. However talking to Jairdain will be the hardest part.

War was something that never seemed to end. Even Jairdain had been involved in more than a few of them. Most of them had been with herself or with other people, but a few had been on other worlds and on a grand scale. Her most recent one had been that. Though her part had been quite small, she had still been on Ziost and fought next to her partner for a time and even saved his life. Unfortunately, the Alliance had been defeated but they had escaped with their lives.

In the amount of time she and Jax had been together, they had only just expressed their love when that battle happened. Not wanting him to die, she had brought him back and helped him through his recovery. Now it was her turn to complete hers. Hearing the rumor that another war was planned, she knew she would have to be there for him. Maybe even take a break from her duties to make sure he returned. Letting out a sigh, she pulled the key to his apartment out of her bag.

The two of them had yet to move in together but he had given her a key so she could come and go as she needed to. She had her duties to perform for her family as well as the Silver Jedi. Jax still chose to stay on Coruscant. So while they were a couple, they were not yet living together. Jairdain hoped that day would come but neither of them was ready for it just yet.

Sensing he was home, she walked in and felt for his location. Another thing she had to worry about was the mess his BB unit had made before she could reach him. Using the Force to shove some of it aside, she would have to give him another chewing on but not right now.

Walking up behind Jax, she was not trying to keep her arrival secret but he seemed distracted. Sliding up next to him, she took a hold of his good hand, if he allowed it, and leaned her head against his arm.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Jax could already sense Jairdain coming into apartment, his heart rate began to increase just a bit while she closed the door behind her. Though Jairdain had spent some time in Jax's apartment, she never officially moved in despite Jax's insistence. However the two of them have been busy with their duties as of late. Jairdain with her commitments as a master of the Silvers and as a mother and Jax's duties as a Jedi Knight for the Galactic Alliance. The two of them often communicated via Holonet and would cherish the times that they saw each in person with Jax taking Jairdain out on exotic dates.​
He didn't look at Jairdain parting the sea of thrash while walking towards him. She and BB-12 had a rather tense relationship just as Jax had predicted, BB-12 would jokingly call Jairdain a witch that needs be burned which she couldn't understand because she doesn't speak droid. After a few lessons from Jax, Jairdain would often talk back to BB-12 even forcing him to clean up the apartment once. Jax didn't know what spark BB-12 to actually clean but all he knew was that he did not want to make Jairdain angry.​
Jax smiled when Jairdain grabbed his arm and leaned against his shoulder. The Jedi leaned in kissing Jairdain on the forehead, she was here and he can already tell that she knew. "I'm sure you've heard," Jax said wrapping his good arm around her slender shoulders. "That the Alliance is trying to double down after the disaster on Ziost and wants to attack again."​
He closed his eyes holding Jairdain closer to his chest, It was now inevitable Jax had to inform Jairdain of what he was going to do. Jairdain hated war having lost her husband to one a few months ago. He made a promise to her that he won't die, but now Jax is heading back to that hellhole of a planet where there's going to be Sith Lords who have vigor in their hearts due to their victory and will fight back. There was a high possibility that this time Jax won't make it out.​
"I've been called into battle Jair," he said closing his eyes. "And even though I don't want to go, I have no choice but to accept. You know the reason."​
He was a Jedi pledged to the Alliance, as much as he thought this war was wasteful he was called upon to serve and protect.​

Since they had met, Jax really had spoiled her. He had filled up as much of the time they had together with as many activities as he could. In a way, Jairdain wondered if he was trying to impress her but kept her thoughts to herself. Now was not the time to bring it up. Eventually, she would though...if he came back from Ziost this time.

Smiling bitterly, she allowed him to kiss her forehead and tell her what she already knew.

"I don't understand why. There is no point in continuing the assault there. I'm sorry, Jax. I can't go there again so soon."

It seemed he was adamant on going and the Master accepted this. Her own husband had gone off many times...one time too many and he hadn't returned.

Blinking her eyes a few times, there were tears threatening to spill out of them. Not wanting him to know just how much pain it was causing her, she started to pull away. Then she stopped. Lifting his hand, she raised it to her eyes just so he could feel at least a little of what she was going through.

"I'm not going to stop you, love. Just like him. Don't die."

Turning into his chest, unless he pulled his hand away from her cheek, it would be squished between her face and his chest. This whole thing was breaking her again and all she wanted to do was cry. So she did just that. Allowing her tears to flow out, maybe by doing this, their parting wouldn't be quite as painful.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Jairdain touched Jax to show him how she really felt, yet she didn't need to use her force touch. The pain on her face was clear enough, Jax began to slowly stroke Jairdain's long black her with his prosthetic arm. "Sometimes I question the decisions that the senate and the Jedi make," Jax whispered planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "Why would the Chancellor would interfere in the war between the Sith and Imperials. Just let them fight, it's not our battle."

Going around and attacking their enemies for seemingly no reason just makes the Alliance look like war mongers. With reports of the terrible loss that the Alliance took on Ziost combined with the alleged war crimes that they've committed, a growing number of citizens were starting to view the Alliance's involvement in the war as a waste. "Some people are saying that the Chancellor is driven by her Jedi roots, that the NJO are in her conspiring with her, trying to dig up age old grudge against the Sith."

The Jedi sighed kissing Jaridain on the lips when she said she couldn't go again soon. "I know," Jax said. "I understand Jair, but I will come back to you Jair. I want you to be in my arms again, when I return home can you do that?"

A smile formed on his lips trying to lighten the mood between them. "Can you?" Jax used his thumb to wipe away the tears that were forming on Jairdain's face. "Wear that dress I gave you a while back? Every time I see wear that, it puts big smile on my face. And after the hell I'll inevitably go through, It'll be worth seeing my sexy lady back."

Drawing in a breath when Jax mentioned even he questioned some of the choices that were made by the Chancellor, it gave her hope. Maybe someday, he wouldn't answer the call and she would not have to worry about him not coming back. It became clear that others in the Alliance also questioned their choices.

"Perhaps she is. That makes sense. I also don't think it is our battle. My battle is to keep us together."

Letting out a sob when he said he would return, Jairdain shook her head slightly. Not turned her face to at least appear to look at him, she kept her head against his chest.

"You do not know if you will return or not. Nobody can, Jax. Even with all of my ability to see the future, I can't tell. All I can do is hope."

Then he wiped the tears in her eyes away and asked if she could wear the outfit he had given her before. Nodding, she removed his hand from her face and placed it on her hip. Finally lifting her head to give him a kiss, she wrapped her arms around his body and held him close.

"I can do that, my love. Just make sure you come back to see it."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm,

Jax chuckled at Jairdain's response, the Jedi were sworn to protect the Galactic Alliance not to let their personal vendettas take over senate. The moment the Chancellor was sworn in, there was already skepticism regarding that she might use her Jedi past to settle the score with the Sith. Though the victory at Korriban and the general hatred towards the Sith Empire abated it somewhat. However the massacre at Ziost was what plagued people with doubts about the Alliance's chances against the Sith. "All I know," Jax said whispering in Jairdain's ear. "Is that I'm going to do my best to come to you and when I see you again, I will shower with kisses."

The Jedi began to kiss Jairdain's cheek repeatedly while chuckling. "You know," he said. "Like I'm doing now."

If there had been questions about the woman in charge before she ever got sworn in, then it should never have happened. At least, in Jairdain's opinion. That didn't matter though. Jax was set on his course and there wasn't anything she could do to stop him. Aside from tying him up and keeping him prisoner. While it was tempting, it was not something she would do.

Leaning into his kisses, she returned them and kept silent. Wrapping her arms around him tighter, she pulled him close. Breaking away from the kisses for a moment, she chuckled and nodded.

"You leave soon. Let's go get some rest."

Letting her arms fall, one of her hands took one of his within hers and she started to lead him away to the bedroom. Luckily, the apartment was rather neat for a change and the path she picked was clear of the trash.

She did not need any light to see where they were going but for his sake, she turned it on for him. On the bed were new sheets and the room itself was spotless.

"Can you believe BB was able to do this?"

Smiling at him, she closed the door to keep his droid out and locked it.

"He won't be bothering us tonight."

Putting her arms around him again, she pulled him in for a soft kiss and rested her head against his chest. Not wanting him to go so soon, she would try and tempt him to stay longer.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

"Let's get some rest."

It was music to Jax's ears of course when Jairdain said it was time for some rest it usually resulted in the best relaxation he ever had. Then again Jairdain always joked that she had plenty of experience when it came to pleasure. "I'm sorry that all of your hard work keeps getting undermined by BB-12," Jax said allowing himself to be pulled by Jairdain. Ever since she began to live with Jax from time to time, Jairdain always did her best to keep Jax's apartment neat and tidy for Jax when he came home.

B-12 on the other hand was just as clean as a Rancor covered in chit, due to his gorging the room was always filled with fast food and candy wrappers along with half eaten food. As such, Cockroaches and other Insects would often invade the apartment much to Jaridain's anger. The two of them would fight which inevitably devolved into a shouting match to which Jax had to break up. The only space that was untouched was the kitchen. Jairdain would cook for Jax whenever she got the chance and BB-12 though he did not openly admits this enjoyed her cooking so much that he made sure that kitchen was good enough for her to navigate through. However it wasn't perfect as Jairdain did find a mountain of empty beer bottles while she was trying to look for a bowl.

"Remember the time that BB-12 used my bed so he can allow fembots to pleasure him?" Jax chuckled remembering confronting BB-12 about it after he and Jairdain's first date. "I'm pretty sure that little bastard would try to-"

The Jedi's mouth dropped when he saw the immaculate bedroom to the point where he laughed out loud when Jairdain claimed that he cleaned the room. "Come on Jair!" Jax chuckled kissing her on the cheek. "Enough with the jokes, we all know that BB-12's cleaning skills are poor!"

It seemed Jairdain was being serious but as soon Jax wanted to say more she kissed him and placed her head against his chest. Jax slowly stroked her hair giving Jaridain soft kisses on her cheek. "I know that you want me to stay longer," he said kissing Jairdain on the lips. "You don't need to ask because I already planned on doing so."

Jax kissed Jairdain passionately taking off his robe and gently placing the raven haired beauty on to the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom