Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG It's Cloning Time

There is definitely nothing happening at all. Nothing strange whatsoever.

Paid to round up Fett clones and bring / take them home by Lia Ka Rai Lia Ka Rai to make use of that glorious Fett DNA once more, Koda is coming to a star system near you. If you write a Fett clone and this possibly interests you, toss a reply below or DM me on the board or discord at lemon#1627.

For anyone that might catch wind of galaxy's no. 1 stopping by to either visit or round up Fett clones and find it weird, wishing to confront him on it by whatever means, feel free. Might interest Alliance SIA types.

Paid to round up Fett clones and bring / take them home by Lia Ka Rai Lia Ka Rai to make use of that glorious Fett DNA once more, Koda is coming to a star system near you. If you write a Fett clone and this possibly interests you, toss a reply below or DM me on the board or discord at lemon#1627.

For anyone that might catch wind of galaxy's no. 1 stopping by to either visit or round up Fett clones and find it weird, wishing to confront him on it by whatever means, feel free. Might interest Alliance SIA types.

Interesting. Very Interesting...

I'm creating one, but haven't used him in any threads. Technically, he's a clone of a Jango Fett clone, so it's not like he's a lost clone or whatever that you would know of. He'd be pretty much unknown, except he looks like Jango Fett. For those that know what Jango Fett looks like IC.

Interesting. Very Interesting...
Just a little bit of plots and plans.
If you want him, you are going to have to get him.
Kicking and screaming it is! Toss me a DM and we can work something out.
Maybe I throw Valery at him again, but without the dress this time
Please wear clothes, Valery.
I'm creating one, but haven't used him in any threads. Technically, he's a clone of a Jango Fett clone, so it's not like he's a lost clone or whatever that you would know of. He'd be pretty much unknown, except he looks like Jango Fett. For those that know what Jango Fett looks like IC.
Close enough that it counts, the wanted DNA is still there and all. Toss me a DM and we can set something up.

monsters-inc-big-eyes.gif

Cousin. Khama isn't pure clone, but does have Fett clone genes. But he's not gonna give it willingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom