Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been fun... sorta....

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm throwing in the towel. It's been a good run, guys. Sometimes.
Dunno if I'll ever be back. Don't hold your breath, I can't promise anything.
Too much ooc BS. Sorry.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Wrapping up the last of my threads for all my characters, then heading on home.

Also, a wooden sword? Aren't you supposed to give me a Pokedex?

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
dude
not you too
first Ven
now you
Ima gonna cry if anyone else leaves
*hugs*
DUN EVER LET ME GO

I GOT THIS
*steals Ven's authentic bamboo sword*
*gives it to miss I-have-a-name-that-is-to-difficult-for-an-idiot-to-spell*

EDIT: Hint: I'm da dum dum

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Today someone did a BIG no-no. They mocked the integrity of the Mnenchei Dominon. Ya know, that thing I worked -HARD- on even though they didn't work hard for theirs? Also, it finally came to light some less than pleasant person had spread the rumor I gave it up for Circe when the archives themselves show my faction news announcements weeks in advance that I gave it up because I was the only one leading the faction and it was too much for me to handle alone. Needless to say, that's a bullfaced lie and I did not appreciate all too much discovering this.

That's only one of the reasons, but that's the one that tipped the scale that makes me want to quit. If people can spread rumors and act like that, I don't deserve to be here. #CommunityReigns. >_>

PS: Yes, I write Circe's fiance. Yes, I write Circe's child. Just shows I had more balls than everyone else to break the mould and do what no one else dared to do in the name of fun.

@[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
*huggles*
I have a feeling
I know who this bastard is
But Ima nice kitty, so I won't name names...
ALL I KNOW IS IMA GONNA MISS YOU. To bad we didn't get to write together that much...
Hope you can come some day. I promise that if you do, I'll chase away all the meanies.
AKA shove a knife so far up all their asses that they spit even more crap out than usual

I mean rawr

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"] @Vulpesen @Supreme Overlord Dredge @[member="Han'zel"]

So I'm not leaving. I was offered a pretty honestly sweet deal, and I'm going to give it a shot. But~ I'm killing or deleting a few of my characters and I'm sticking in with only a couple solid factions from now on. It's sad that I can't enjoy the site in full the same way as everyone else because of who I choose to remain friends with but at least I'm in no rush to backstab them just to win any popularity contests.

Deira said:
It's sad that I can't enjoy the site in full the same way as everyone else because of who I choose to remain friends with but at least I'm in no rush to backstab them just to win any popularity contests.
Amen
Preach it
#ShotsFired
THE TRUTH
#PreachItGirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom