Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's About To Get Real Confusing Around Here.

Gilamar Skirata said:
This is true, but its also a little different. In a galaxy where for some reason force sensitivity is up it makes sense for there to be a whole bunch of Force Users, and by extension Master level force users, running around the galaxy. While the reasons for Force Sensitivity being up are wonky, there was a point in the site's history/lore that says "this is the reason for an increase in force sensitivity"

In a galaxy that is maybe 40 years off of its worst economic downturn ever and the literal plague...it makes less sense for every company to be a mega corp capable of pumping out million credit starships like they're Oprah giving out cars. My gripe comes from a world building/lore stand point, not a mechanical one.

What happens now? Do we play all companies as equals? Do titans of industry still hold that sort of spot in the ivory tower? These are questions I have that I guess we'll have to wait and see

You are free to interpret the landscape however you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom