Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's A New Galaxy (Witches)

The IFAS Khonsu's Blade slipped out of hyperspace above the world known as Dathomir. It was a world few remembered existed. Not everyone had forgotten, though. Kamon knew it. He knew it because it was the world of his apprentice. It was the world of the mother of his two children. It was for that reason that he'd chosen to go to Dathomir himself.

"We're not receiving any comms traffic..."

"You probably won't. Don't worry about it. This world is not a world like you're used to. They don't have the kind of tech we do, generally speaking."

"So they're primitive."

"Far from it. Take us down."

Spencer was with him. That made him happy. Kalia had surfaced, and his daughter was with him. He looked over at her, since they were returning to her homeworld, and wondered what she was thinking. The ship sliced through the atmosphere, and lowered down towards a large clearing, given the size of the ship, it would be nigh impossible to ignore on this world. He anticipated many Witches coming to explore.

Once the ship landed, he nodded to everyone and tilted his head for Spencer to walk with him. As they walked, he figured he should tell her something.

"I'm getting married, Spencer. I know it's sudden notice and all, but I want you to be there. In the wedding."

He kept walking, even if the news was a massive surprise to her, and approached the ramp down from the vessel. Several Echani warriors formed up with him and he glanced to her, waiting.

It had been sometime since she had been bacm on Dathomir. It was odd but her mother always explained out the planet called to you. Closing her eyes she could hear the voice of her mother, but she knew it was only the force surrounding the planet singing to her. She had remained quiet the entire way. Her mind racing trying to figure out a way to explain to her father what she has been up to.

They landed and being surrounded by the guards put her on edge, they didnt understand the planet.

Kamon spoke of a wedding and Spencer thought about it, taking every word and its meaning to heart. Turning her head towards her father she kept quite the poker face.

"Im sleeping with the Dark Lord of the Sith. "

Back to Dathomir. It was both exciting and terrifying at the same time. The youth couldn't wait to see Elayne again, but that wasn't his purpose. His purpose here was business. Cai had traveled with the pair, studying this Spencer girl. It was a lot to take in, like a C-list Holovid. The man talked about his upcomming nuptuals and Cai quirked an eyebrow. Not missing a beat the girl topped him with another torrid affair. "So Daytime..." Cai mumbled shaking his head. Soap Opera's were the worse.

Kamon just blinked at Spencer when she said that. Then, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright."

Cai spoke up and Kamon reached out to slap his cousin upside the back of the head without a word. When you're the kids Master you can do things like that. His mother would do it to him anyways. Back to Spencer his eyes went. She was sleeping with the leader of the most feared organization in the galaxy. If that was what made her happy, then alright. She was his daughter. All he cared about was making her happy.

"Don't know if you're mother will be as into that, though."

He turned and walked down the ramp into the clearing. Go time.

Elayne had of course been there to find out who was visting.. and that was when she saw Spencer and Cai.. she didn't know who to hug first, So she tackled them both attemtping to bring them into a hug. "Spencer! Cai! You found her! your the best! " She kissed her mate on the lips.. " I missed you so much!" It had been to long, she had wanted to go with Cai but she had to stay and train. Elayne couldn't believe it.. her two favorite people were here her mate and her sister. She got a bit distracted though and was now on top of Cai and less on spencer.. before she shook her head blushing " Spencer, sorry I didn't know you knew my mate, why are you all here?" She backed up still on the ground.

It was impossible for the Clan Mother to miss the presence of two of her daughters together, one of which she had not felt on Dathomir so long. Satara wasted no time, climing on Nadie to join the two. She soon felt her Master's presence there as well and even the presence of her new son-in-law. But her Sense kept returning back to Spencer in that whole time, calling to her. It felt different than it used to.

The large herd mother came to a rough stop, already aware of why they were here. Satara jumped off to the ground a moment later, her eyes focused solely on her youngest child, the difference keeping her attention at a high. Before she could reach her, Nadie moved with larger steps and licked the blonde girl's cheek in greeting before pulling away, laying down on the ground.

By then, the Clan Mother reached her youngest. It hit her then, watching her up close, letting the Force speak to her. Her daughter had gone dark. She knew the sensation as she had felt it on herself so many years ago and then again on Spencer's older brother. But she had never felt in on Spencer and her daughter was far more like she was then her son. Rather than speaking right away, Satara hugged her daughter tightly.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Cai Sanis"]

Viho Hawk

V
What was it with people and coming to Dathomir so often! Viho and Maiara had been having some special alone time and then the roar of a ship had overcome them and he'd started cursing in their native language, which got him a slap from Maiara, which in turn caused him to wince an apologize repeatedly. She just smirked at him, though, and told him to go on. She knew he had a job to do, even though it meant she had to be left alone again.

He went and got dressed, strapping his shield to his back and sword to his hip. In his hand he carried his axe as he limped out of the house and then broke into a trotted run, heading towards where the ship had landed, and where a couple of witches were headed. At least he didn't limp when he was running.

Approaching the group, he saw a LOT of white-haired people. One was his little cousin's new mate, he saw, but the others he didn't recognize. All save for one girl who had blonde hair instead of white. He knew her. That was Satara's youngest daughter. She hadn't been around in a long time. He approached them and moved to stand near Satara.

"Hey, Spencer. Been a while, kid."

"She doesn't belong here." came the rather abrupt voice of the witch on top of her rancor. Her hard golden gaze locked upon the younger blond golden crown of hair of Spencer.

Her dark aura, her shift to the dark spells, well made it very clear where she stood.

Spencer’s eyes grew wide when she watched her older sister make her way towards her and Cai. Looking how the girl reacted with her cousin, Spencer felt the sudden urge to throw up. She kept it down and side stepped avoiding Elayne’s tackle. It was something she grew up around and it was easy for her to avoid when she needed too. Aston on the other hand was never good at dodging the older sister.

The young girl didn’t have a chance at dodging the next onslaught of affection. The Rancor she grew up around quickly licked the entire side of her face, the slobber lingered on her and she laughed. Reaching up, she patted her mother’s rancor and looked towards another face she hadn’t seen in a while. Her smile stayed on her face as she waved towards Viho. The man was her cousin and she started to feel at home with the welcomes, her mother’s embrace made her feel the most at home though. It took a Spencer a moment to embrace her mother, knowing the woman knew and felt what went on with her. Spencer grasped her mother tightly, and then she felt another presence.

Looking up, she saw the woman on the Rancor. The woman was an elder, but in their family Spencer was her Aunt. Despite that, Spencer respected the woman’s rank in their clan and pulled away from Satara. Narrowing her eyes, she knew the woman could sense what was about her. Unlike the others, Ti’Cira wanted her to go.

“Ti’Cira, nice to see you too. I know I don’t belong here, but this place is still my home despite what’s happened. It’s not your place to send me away.”

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

"It is my place as an Elder of the clan and as a reminder of what is law," Ti'Cira's expression was hard, stoic, and unwaverying. "All know of this." No one was above the law. No one. Even the Clan Mother knew this. It had always been their way. Those who walked the path of the dark spells were exiled.

Ti'Cira had been clan mother before her travels took her attention from Dathomir, letting her great grandmother to take her place in the meantime. To say she had no right was an err. Ti'Cira's eyes narrowed a millimeter, focusing on the red stain that smeared her aunt's upper lip. Blood trail. The well known Nightsister ability to track anyone they desired at any point in the galaxy. No, the risk would be too great to allow her to even step within the steep mountains of Singing Mountain.

"All the more so that you are bloodmarked by the one you've betrayed your clan for."

“Petra… we have scouts reporting a ship of war landing.” Slightly out of breath Nightsister scout had blurted out.

For Petra, she was enjoying torturing the former Clan Mother as the woman was a Sith in hiding. There could be some understanding by Petra as she was sort of similar with missing so many years before her return; however, it was an opportunity to take the clan. After the fight, the clan mother was chained up, gagged, and caged to await punishment on the next full moon. (Thread for all that later)

The new Clan Mother turned to the scout. “Get massagers and send them to all the clans. These outsiders will be handled with the strength of the witches.” Then she pointed at two witches, “And you two… take the shock poles, if that Sith moves for anything, give it to her. I don’t care how much you do it but keep her alive.” Petra went over got her whip and saber. Calling for others to scout with her before riders show up, she got six more with her. They went ahead to the ship that came while massagers ran like the wind to get to the other clans for a call to arms.

The scouting party with Petra stayed in the shadows once they arrived. They were watching what was going on for now.

@[member="Inara Ka"] @[member="Pai Ling"] @[member=Taleen] @[member=Bronwyn]

"That's enough."

He stared right at @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]. Yes, he knew who she was. He knew who most of these people were because he did have a connection to this world. That being the case, he understood where the young Elder was coming from, but he wasn't about to sit by and allow his daughter to be mistreated just because she'd made a life choice that led her down a different path. She was still his daughter.

"She hasn't come here to be attacked, she's come her to see her family. And, like Cai and I, as representatives of the Echani Compact. I know your laws, young Hawk, but met them out at a later date, please."

Turning to his young cousin, he frowned at him and Elayne, and then just rolled his eyes.

"Seems we build more ties. Cai is my cousin, Satara. Our families are more tied together than we could ever have predicted. Strange as that is."

There were dark witches here. His eyes turned to regard them. As much as he wanted to exclude them, he was not going to because the reason they were there involved all of the Witches, not just the Allyans. Lifting his hand, he pointed right at @[member="Petra Cavataio"]. She was the strongest of them. He could feel it. Curling his finger, he beckoned for her to come forward. At present, no one had drawn weapons, and the Echani guardsmen were standing behind Kamon and the others.

"We've come because our two worlds are not far apart and positioned precariously on the galactic chessboard. We wish to talk of alliance."

@[member="Satara Hawk"], @[member="Viho Hawk"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Elayne Hawk"], @[member="Cai Sanis"]

Being called out was fine, she did send one back to the riders that were coming to be ready. Then Petra walked out into the opening. Her hand on the handle of her whip that was wrapped around her waist while the others were resting their hand on their weapon handles. They walked out while listening to the lies. The auras of lying, manipulating Jedi filled the area. Such hypocrites in the galaxy, the high and might butt heads of the force was how Petra saw them. The old witch firmly and demandingly spoke, “If an alliance is what you came for then you will show it by disarming yourselves now. Your decision to obey or not will determine the out come today, outsider.”

Kamon looked at Petra and then nodded to both Cai and Spencer. He removed his lightsabers and turned to hold them out to one of the guardsmen. Two moved towards Spencer and Cai to retrieve their weapons as well.

"Go back into the ship and wait for orders. We'll be fine, I assure you. No one aims to cause harm here today."

The guards nodded and began to move back into the ship.

Elayne was furious.. first her niece was requiring Spencer to leave, and then a witch wanted to disarm her sister and mate. " My mate, will not be giving you his weapon " She knew that she should speak for spencer.. but she really didn't have that authority but as her mate was her property, she did have that much say. She stood defensively in front of Cai, He was everything to her, She was young and in love. but she had to say something about Spencer. "Also, Spencer is my sister, and a member of the Singing Mountain Clan, and thus has the right to be armed. " Dispite Spencer possibly being dark... she was still as of this moment until judgement a member of her clan. This really meant that the only one who had to disarm himself was the man with Cai and Spencer. She remembered why she didn't like nightsisters now...

"Sister...you as well and I know the rules. I've dabbled in things I shouldnt have and yes I have been marked by a blood trail, but the person who marked me has been marked herself."

A grin spread across her face as she returned the hard stare towards her niece. Her hand unlatched her weapons and handed them to the guards. The physical weapons were more a bother than anything. Looking towards her cousin she nodded instructing him to follow insuit.

Nightsisters, their presence made her sight. She had a few run ins with them when she was younger. Closing her eyes the young empath tried her best to keep the tension from consuming her. She waited for her parents to do some damage control before she did something.

Her great granddaughter's voice rang the truth. Her daughter no longer belonged with them. Satara let her daughter pull away from her but she didn't let go of her as the girl spoke to TiCira. Silently, the clan mother took in the remark she had heard of bloodtrail. The sensation of darkness within her kin had taken her attention and only now did she take in the new piece of information and felt it.

Placing her palms on Spencer's face as Kamon interrupted, she kissed Spencer's forehead. "Jaa'mae, hi'ja," the mother in her whispered. "But your great niece is right." Kamon spoke to her side, defending her. She was a representative of the Chani Compact in this case. "Go with your father once this is over. I don't want you listening to this when all is said and done." Nor did she want her child to be sent to away. Satara planted another kiss on Spencer's forehead and smiled. Rules were known to all. And Satara did not want her to endure this.

Finally releasing her youngest, Satara just had one more thing for Spencer to hear and no one else. 'I'll find you and we'll talk. This isn't the place for it anymore.' Pulling away, Satara looked at Kamon as he spoke of her new son-in-law, informing her of his connection to both her Master and Spencer. She glanced at the young man then and smiled a bit.

As the Nightsister elder arrived, Satara looked at her before Kamon spoke of an alliance. She let them deal with the woman's request first before speaking herself. Elayne's defensive attitude came out before hers though and Satara merely looked at her for a moment and shook her head. "The young Jai is my daughter's mate. The Jai Master is under my protection and has been for many years. And my youngest daughter," her eyes passed over Spencer for a moment. "Though fallen, comes as a representative of the Echani Compact as do the other two. Since their offer has been made, we shall hear them out before passing judgment."

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] @[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] @[member="Cai Sanis"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Petra Cavataio"] @[member="Viho Hawk"]

"It's alright, Satara. It bothers me not to relinquish my weapons. If it appeases the Nightsisters then it is good."

He looked over at Petra and nodded to her now that her request was spoken for and completed. Cai didn't have to because he belonged to Elayne and she'd refused the request from Petra. So far as he remembered, that was allowed. He wasn't going to speak on such things though, just in case he did get it wrong. He'd rather everyone be placated.

"Our people's stand in the middle ground, along with the Mandalorians, between two great factions that will inevitably go to war with one another because they stand so distinctly opposed. I speak of the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic. The plan had emerged amongst our leadership to form a solid alliance of the three middle ground factions in order to defend each other.

"I knew of Dathomir's position, of course, because I was your Master and I am Spencer and Aston's father. I volunteered to come here because I know you, and you know me. Those are the same reasons that Cai and Spencer have come. We do not wish to see the war come and do harm to you and yours, and an alliance between us would be stronger than each being on their own. Drawing in the Mandalorians will only make us stronger as the Sith push down to attack the Republic and the Jedi."

He took a breath to calm himself.

"We want to make sure you're protected and would like to also have your support in the event it is needed. There is no reason not to offer this hand of friendship between two largely matriarchal societies, and we hope you will accept."

@[member="Satara Hawk"], @[member="Viho Hawk"], @[member="Elayne Hawk"], @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"], @[member="Petra Cavataio"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Cai Sanis"]

Cai watched the display with rolling eyes, it was like a bad holovid. He gently gripped Elaynes hand and gave it a tight squeeze. It had been too long since he had seen her and he wanted to do things, things that he couldn't do in public. But before all of that he had a mission here. Currently, outside of being defended by his wife/owner, he really had nothing to do. But Kamon had insisted that he post for the negotiations. It was a strange post for a more military oriented person like him. But then again, he was the holovid hero of the group. "We are clearly already tied to your people, in several ways." He flashed a confident smile at his mother in law type figure.

@[member="Cai Sanis"] @[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] @[member="Petra Cavataio"] @[member="Satara Hawk"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Her eyes hardened more at the Nightsister; to say Ti'Cira was prejudice against them was putting it mildly. Upon her rancor, she clucked her tongue, her hand gently soothing Lu'na under her, rubbing over the hard plate over her flat skull.

At her great aunt Elayne, she bluntly said, "No. She is not." countering her arguement that Spencer was part of their clan. "She made her choice." That was that. "She is exiled. If she desires to return... she has to go through her trials."

"If." she said in emphasis, turning to Spencer, "Considering she proudly claims the bloodmark of the Sith who marked her....unlikely." There was no hiding the information that had spread. They didn't hide it. One of the perks of being around Patches, gave her an in on just what was going on now that communication began to move between the planets.

Once Kamon started talking about alliances, her brow rose. If she recalled correctly, concerning public knowledge on recent Galactic Republic political events.. "Are you not aligned with the Republic?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom