Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its a Mando party! (Mandos/Open)

[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

Gray followed Brook out to the dance floor while matching her walking pace. When they got out there he got so he was facing her, the only thing about dancing he knew to do, and said, " Alright time for me to learn how to dance. I have to say, half my excitement right now is getting to learn from such a pretty peach like you." Gray smiled back at her as he finished speaking.

Gray lets her put his hands on her back. He was pleased to see she could reach his neck and smiled at her. He began to match any steps she was taking because looking at her feet and at her face were both in the exact same direct.

[member="Jack Raxis"] | [member="Marcus Lok"] | [member="Lok Rekali"] | [member="Kiber Thaxton"] | [member="James Justice"] | [member="Katalyn"] | [member="Vahn Fett"] | [member="Brooklyn Justice"] | [member="Gray Watcher"]

She watched in stunned silence as a man, older than herself, waltzed off with her younger sister to dance, (mostly due to the writer working midnight shift, and being unable to interject) and simply shook her head at the man-with-a-death-wish. Pushing up off her seat, the young hybrid laughed to herself. "This is gon' be good...." She whispered to herself.

Approaching the two, she'd tap the man on his shoulder, reaching up slightly to do so. "Word to the wise, me friend, be wary. Me da liable ta kill ye should ye step outta line with me sis." She'd say this with a musical laugh and a wink. Then her face went dark, as she continued, "an if'n he don't, I promise ye I'll carve ye meself in his stead." Just as suddenly, the smile returned, piercing blues glittering playfully, as she'd clap the man on the shoulder again, before strolling over towards the band playing.

Reaching the edge of the stage, she'd give a winning smile to the lead. "Any chance ye may let a lass such as meself take a turn serenading this lot?" She knew the type of music they were angling for, especially with the main-attraction of the match between Jack and Kiber about to kick off. "I promise, ye will not be disappointed me friends!"

The man with the microphone laughed heartily, and offered a hand to hoist the woman on stage. He asked her if she knew their next song. "Know it? Hells, I made me first rent payment ever on Coruscant singing that one! Hit it boys!!!"

Will link a song here when I find a fitting one

[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"]

She looked at the man, who just brought himself a drink and paid her a compliment. She smiled she had not been paid much attention, since her husband had died. Also what the heck she with friends, and just bloodied herself at the battle of Roche. She then saw two people, about to have a good old fight, a friendly one though. She looked back at the man at bar, he was quite tall. She then shouted to him, so he could hear her over the others in the room, 20 credits, on Raxis. She pointed over to the to mandalorians, who where about to have a fight. She was not really bothered who won the fight, but it was a starting point for a conversation. Also she like all vod, like watching a good old fashioned punch up, it got blood pumping. She also knew it was not going to be only fight of the night, after all what was a good party without at least a bit blood.

Gray turned his attention to [member="Jessica Justice"] when she tapped his shoulder. He listened to her and just smiled to her as she walked off to go sing. He said feeling a mixture of longing and sadness as he did, " Good family you got here. I suggest you hold onto them as long as you can." He turned his attention back to Brook and smiled at her as he added, " I think our slow dance is over thanks to your sister."

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
https://youtu.be/zASLb-vVFZw

The bounty hunter was drunk. He danced on the dance floor. He saw [member="James Justice"] 's daughter with that clone trooper wannabe.

"Hey, that's the guy who was at the Rat's hole! That Clone Trooper."

He overlooked the Clone Trooper and his business associates daughter, hoping the Clone Trooper would not cause any trouble. If he did, the whole party would turn into a battle arena between Fett and [member="Gray Watcher"] , and Fett had the disadvantage of being drunk.

He readied his blaster.

"If this guy causes anything remember, keep calm and no disintegrations."

[member="Gray Watcher"] [member="Katalyn"] [member="Jessica Justice"] [member="Brooklyn Justice"]

"Thanks sis." She says a little mad at Jessica. She had never had anyone to dance with before and now she didn't feel like she ever would again. She started back across the field to the Lost Angel on the way she turned and looked at her dad who was still sitting there drinking and flirting with the woman beside him. She quickly snapped around disgusted and continued walking to the ship.

[member="Vahn Fett"] | [member="Gray Watcher"] | [member="Jessica Justice"] | [member="James Justice"]

James looked to his daughters to see--Brookie slow dancing?!?

He fawned his blaster protectively. She was his girl. And it didn't matter how nice the guy was if he didn't mind his hands, all he could pray for is a quick death; a luxury James wouldn't be likely to give him. Just when the spacer was about to haul him off to a force-forsaken rock and make him scream for his mother Jes stepped in and probably saved the man's life.

James let out a deep breath of relief. He hadn't known how to be a dad. And finding out he had daughters recently hadn't given him time to get used to it. Or to be able to adjust. Or hold them in his arms. Or any of the fatherly things that he should have had.

"I'll take that bet," he said to the lady before sipping on the ale. She was a stranger but that was not for long.

"Ye got a name, miss or should I just keep calling ye mesh'la dala?" he asked with a wink, leaning in on the bar.

He would have introduced himself but honestly James' name had come to proceed him. One didn't become a billionaire mercenary, smuggler, privateer, and all around lord of vice without making a name for yourself.

[member="Vahn Fett"]
[member="Gray Watcher"]
[member="Katalyn"]
[member="Jessica Justice"]

Gray frowned a bit as he watched Brook walk away so upset. He decided to go after he and caught up to her as quickly as he could. He tapped her shoulder and said, " Why don't we go get some food? Better than sitting around not doing anything right?" He smiled as he waited to see what she wanted to do.

Katalyn She replied to [member="James Justice"], and then asked ​Is your name Kevin, you look like a Kevin. She was unsure why she said that, as it just popped in to her mind. Then she saw in distance what looked like a man, possibly older than her, chatting up a girl of what fourteen. She then wonder what he was playing at, then thought they must be related it was only reasonable explanation. She then waited for the fight to start, and as she did she pushed a chair to Kevin. She inviting him to sit down, after all there was a fight to watch between [member="Jack Raxis"] and [member="Kiber Thaxton"].

Cloudburner

Vahn followed the clone trooper [member="Gray Watcher"] . He saw him touch the Daughter of his boss.

"Over my dead body. This guy is just asking for a blaster shot to the face."

He pulled out his blaster.

"Hey Clone Trooper! You messed with the wrong family. The guy who funds my payroll is now drinking himself to death because he thinks he's not a great father. I have an obligation to protect his Daughters, and that is what I will do..."

"What do you say? A blaster duel. Whoever is fastest will win. The other. Dead."

The laser was on the clone trooper's head and he didn't even have to agree before Vahn rapid fired 19 shots into the air. The clone had no chance of escaping. He would have to choose to die challenging his menacing opponent, or die peacefully.

[member="Katalyn"] [member="Gray Watcher"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Brooklyn Justice"]

James facepalmed in total regret at bringing his daughters here.
tumblr_li3wvnDa8G1qb84lwo1_400.gif
[\Spoiler]
He laughed, genuinely laughed, "Me name be James, Captain James Justice," he smiled and rolled her name over his tongue like a savory food, "Katalyn, I like that."

Then he heard and saw the continued proport of his daughters and actually felt himself cringe. He didn't know whether to be angry, laugh, beat the living craps out of the guy who was with his daughter, or hang his head in shame. He had a feeling he would do all of the above by the time this was over. The spacer set his drink down and smiled at the blonde warrior breifly, "Scuse me for a moment, if you please."

His mind ran through the options; let Fett end it? Possibly. Let the guy who was persuing his daughter keep on talking? Well she was only thriteen and every fiber of his being screamed not in bloody hells. Shoot them all? Nah, this was a peaceful place. And a party. A friendly fight was one thing, but shooting Mandalorians down in their own backyard was out of the question. Instead, he sauntered up and gave all present stretched his hands out, "Come on, lads, we all be men here. Let's try to be reasonable now, eh? She only be thirteen, I be sure there are other women here in ye age range that ye could hit on, the night is young. How about we all be having a drink and call it even, eh?"

[member="Vahn Fett"]
[member="Katalyn"]
[member="Gray Watcher"]

Gray was just trying to be a nice guy. All he wanted to do was make a lonely girl feel better and actually have a nice time at this party. But no, he was never allowed to do that. Everyone had to get the wrong idea and make him seem like a bad guy.... Oh well, too late to change things now.

Gray knew the sound of someone about to take a shot at him. You didn't survive this long as a mercenary without figuring out those kinds of things. By the time Vahn had finished talking and taken his shot, Gray was already ducking to try and avoid any shots fired at his head. He just hoped it wasn't at his chest because they would be to sure to hit him as he also tried to keep his body between Brook and any stray shots that might hit her.

Gray looked back and said, " Are you an idiot?! You could have hit the girl!" He was furious, but still glad the shots were aimed at his head. He heard the sound of another man talking. He looked over and saw it was Brooks dad. He sighed a little in relief and said, " I was trying to cheer her up, not hitting on her. I get that I'm older than she is, but maybe say something next time before you take a shot that could hit her!"

Gray wanted to curse so bad right now, but he held back because of the situation. He stood up and straightened out his duster. He wasn't big on avoiding a fight, but he didn't want to start up a fire fight in this kind of situation.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Vahn Fett"] @Katalyn [member="Brooklyn Justice"]

Cloudburner

"But, sir. Your Daughter is giving herself to the guy. She is young and naive. His perverted fantasies are what will be his downfall."

"I'm sorry, sir. The end is near for this guy and his obsession with your daughter. I'm doing what is best for you, sir. She doesn't need this, and neither do you. The Galaxy is a large place, full of all kinds of sickos. This party is a place of enjoyment for Mandalorians and friends, not a place for old men to hook up with underage children!"

Vahn was disgusted to hear that his boss would let somebody of that caliber do all kinds of things with his Daughter. It wasn't right.

Vahn shot 9 shots. The sicko could not escape another time.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Gray Watcher"]

The music stopped abruptly when the shots started firing. Dropping her microphone, the young woman would leap from the stage, and break into a dead sprint towards the conflict. "OY! OOOOY!!!" She'd yell, boldly announcing her swift approach. She'd slam full on into the Mandalorean, Vahn Fett, to knock him slightly off balance to keep him from shooting her little sister.

"ARE YE OUT OF YE GORRAM MIND?!" She'd roar, her voice carrying and piercing through all the activity on the property. "I DON'T FETHING CARE WHAT ISSUE YE MAY HAVE WITH THAT MAN, BUT THAT'S MY SISTER YOU'RE SHOOTING AT!" the woman screamed, her fists clenched knuckle-white at her sides. A low, throaty growl emitted from her throat, as her eyes narrowed dangerously at the man.

"Fire one more fething shot, I care not who ye think ye are, or where ye think ye stand, I will be forced to cut ye." Her rage rolled off in waves, almost tangible in the air. She was not happy, not one bit.

Jack Raxis | Marcus Lok | Lok Rekali | Kiber Thaxton | James Justice | Katalyn | Vahn Fett | Brooklyn Justice | Gray Watcher

As Jessica came in if Brook wasn't done already she was now. She turns her back on all of them except for her dad and Jessica. "What do you wanna do because if any one says one more word or fights over me like a piece of meat I am liable to shoot them in the face with there own blaster." She says with a crazy look in her eyes. Letting them know she was serious about it

[member="Jessica Justice"][member="Vahn Fett"][member="Gray Watcher"][member="James Justice"][member="James Justice"]

James stepped closer to Fett. Mando or not, His friend's party or not, employee or not, this was unacceptable. Protective, fatherly rage welled up in him. It threatened to over-run his soul as he took a step forward. The only thing holding him together at the moment was that he didn't want to slaughter someone in front of his girls.

"Listen Fett," he said hissing the name like a curse word, "I don't give a crap what ye think. My daughter be in the fire-radius of that thing. If ye know what is good for ye, ye will stop. Now. While I still have a chance of employing ye again--and while I have a mind to forgive ye. If ye have personal problems with this kid," he said waving to Grey Watcher, "Take it somewhere were ye ain't putting me children at risk."

This was a party, after all, and he was not about to let his friend and business associate's night go to ruin because of rivalries. Let alone let his daughters get in harms way.

OOC:
For real though, since this is a party thread, can we not like shoot things up? I am pretty sure that is not what Raxis made this thread for and I know how it feels to have a social thread that you host turn into a shoot out. Its not fun.

[member="Vahn Fett"]
[member="Gray Watcher"]
[member="Katalyn"]

Gray was not expecting those second shots to be fired at him after James had shown up. He would have been dead or worse, seriously injured, if not for [member="Jessica Justice"] . He had barely managed to pay for his mother's medical bills when she was ill and that was while he was working. He would never be able to do that when he was not able to. The near miss was fortunate, but it had caused a great deal of tension to rise. The amount of anger and fear flowing through the group was overwhelming him. Gray was feeling all of it like he had felt Brook's anxiety earlier in that weird way his family always had. He wasn't sure how well he could handle it since he hadn't felt this much since his father had been killed in front of him. That time it had come from him, but this time it wasn't. It was so intense that his head was beginning to throb and his ears buzz. He needed to get some relief soon as it was growing at an alarming rate and he might faint if it got too bad.

Gray said in a tone that hinted at his current state, " I'm just going to stand over there for a bit. If anyone needs me just come over." He waved vaguely with one hand and walked off a short distance before anyone could respond.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Brooklyn Justice"] [member="Jessica Justice"] [member="Vahn Fett"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom