Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its a Mando party! (Mandos/Open)

[member="Gray Watcher"] [member="Vahn Fett"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"]

Jack heard the shots and glanced over. Someone was Shooting at his party. So he broke tradition, growling as he moved from the circle. Kiber no doubt would see it and realize what was going on. It was a pity, he wanted a peaceful party, but it seemed as always drunken Vode had developed some very bad habits and mannerisms. It took him half a second to cross the clearing, dirty white shirt glistening with sweat.

He clapped a hand on both their shoulders and wrenched them both, so he could face them. Fire of a thousand suns burned in his eyes.

"Gentlemen, you've both insulted my honor and my homestead with your behaviour. You wanna duel to the death," He shot a glare at Vahn.

"Do it far from here, and out of my sight. However since it seam’s we have some bad blood over here Kiber will have to wait. You two, ring, no weapons, nor armor. Settle this like Mando'ade, hand to hand, not barbarians."

Kiber_Thaxton

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire
[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Gray Watcher"] [member="Vahn Fett"]

"Jesus Christ..." Kiber muttered, as he stepped out of the ring and stood off to the side with another Mando. "I know one thing Jack, if Vassara was here, she would definitely kick Vahn's ass and I would pay to watch it!!" this brought some chuckles from the other Mandos. He had been to several parties in his time, but had never once drawn his weapons, and for a very good reason too. Being the gentleman bounty hunter he was, he always left his weapons at home and locked them up securely before leaving to attend any event he had been invited to.

"I've known a few Fetts in my time, but you're definitely not in their league buddy..." Kiber refused to call Vahn by his name now; he overstepped the line and, in his eyes, overstayed his welcome. Nagurra came over, with a ball in his paws and watched curiously as the scene unfolded. All of the guests were staring, and only the loud crackling of the bonfires could be heard through the deathly silence.

"Seems there's some bad blood here friend..." Kiber said to his Wooke companion; Nagurra nodded and he had seen plenty of duels between drunken, and pissed off, Mandalorians during his time.

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
Vahn stopped. The odds were against him. He would happily duel, but he was drunk. His aim would be off and it seemed like his overprotective nature caused more harm than good. He breathed heavily, knowing that he ruined what was a good party.

"I'm sorry, guys. I just have some personal issues I have to get over. You people carry on with your party."

He walked the walk of shame away. He had tried to protect his bosses daughters, but instead caused more shame upon himself.

- Left RP Thread -

[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="James Justice"]

Gray's head did not get any better as he got some distance from the group. It wasn't getting worse, but the attention of the entire party on the situation was keeping a steady amount of emotions to flow into him. He hated this so much right now. He had never been this overwhelmed by emotions from others and it had never lasted this long either. Why did all of the weirdness from his mom's side of the family always show up at the worst times?

Gray heard the words of the party host and some of the other closer guests. He looked over at them as [member="Vahn Fett"] left. He managed to say despite the pain threatening to split his head open, " Sorry about the party. Not sure why he took shots at me like that, but I was partly at fault somehow it seems. I will leave if you want me to in a moment." He didn't know why things always got so complicated every time he went somewhere, although this time he had to blame it on his dad. He was a little too much like his old man at times.

[member="Gray Watcher"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Vahn Fett"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"]

Jack gave a high eyebrow to Grey Watcher and then a glance at James, Judging by how quickly he'd come over here this all had started much about something to do with his daughter. With his jaw clenched he waited a few minutes, deep in thought. And then he spoke, nodding to grey watcher and to James.

"You can stay, but when you're messing with these girls," Jack pointed to James and the two Justice Daughters.

"You will respect that man's boundaries."

The ring was still empty, he still had a good old spar to do. One hand clapped Kiber on the back.

"Mr. Thaxton. Since Vahn left and sullied his honor by refusing to spar, I believe we are back on. Shall we?"

And then he stalked off towards the ring.

Kiber_Thaxton

[member="Jack Raxis"]

Kiber nodded and he followed Jack back to the ring. The folks began to cheer and clap as the most anticipated fight of the festivities restarted once more. In his corner of the ring, the Mandalorian stretched out and removed his shirt, to provide himself with a bit more freedom of movement during their friendly fight.

This inexplicably revealed a handful of ritualistic combat tattoos that he’d been adorned with, with the ink being both Twi’lek and Mandalorian in nature. They gave off a visual of his utter prowess in battle and they also showed that he was a deeply trusted friend to one race and a staunch hunter to the second.

“Let’s go Raxis,” Kiber smirked and he approached the smuggler in a fighter’s stance, his fists up blocking his face. Everything went quiet as they started. The only thing that was audible was the sound of the bonfires crackling away in the distance...

[member="Kiber Thaxton"]

Jack squared up again and this time was sharp. The running had warmed him up, as well as the adrenaline shot during the small outbreak. The fires embers reflected off his face, casting a dark shadow across one half. His eyes narrowed, and his muscles coiled. Then he struck, sliding forwards with his weight equally distributed on both feet.

His right hand snapped out twice in two lightning Jabs, each pulled back just in time before they connected. The flash and flurry gave him an opening to move closer, and the left shot out with blinding speed and power. The palm opened to face Kiber, fingers curled in a traditional Teras Kasi attack, racing to impact with his lower abdomen.

Gray nodded to [member="Jack Raxis"] when he had finished speaking. He was just glad right now that he could stay and didn't completely ruin the evening for such a gracious host. His head was still throbbing worse than the speakers at a seedy dance club, and he felt that called for a drink. He headed over to the bar to grab himself a glass of whiskey, getting looks from plenty of the other guests along the way. He couldn't blame them. He had been a big part of that nearly horrific scene, and no one likes the guy who pooped on the party.

Gray got his drink and downed the thing in one go. It was kind of waste of quality liquor and made his throat burn like a First Order flame trooper's victim, but he needed something in him to help take his mind off of his head and what just happened. He got another glass and then meandered around aimlessly until he found himself near [member="Lok Rekali"] . He studied her for a brief moment, partly because of his head aching and partly because why not? When he finished he got a smile to his face and said, " Hello there. The name is Gray. What about you? You a little gray too?" He couldn't help himself. Terrible jokes just came to him and he had to say them like the terrible artist of terrible puns he was. His head was also beginning to not threaten to kill him at any given moment, so that was a plus.

James gave his gracious host a sheepish smile, watching Fett walk away. He felt embaressed, in a rare moment. Part of him felt that this was his fault, the rest was just relieved that he had not lost his cool and no one got hurt.

"Sorry, Jack," he said scratching the back of his head.

He looked back to his daughters and gave each a check to make sure they were unscathed. They both were, thank the Force, not that the Force had ever done anything good for him. He was a self-made man after all. Not they type to give over to the whimps of some existential mess of energy. No, no, no, what did he look like, a fool?

"Are ye alright, girls?" he asked making sure as he drew and lit a cigarette to calm his nerves.

This dad business was rough work. If anything, he felt that Jessica would have been the center of the trouble instead of Brookie. He shook his head. The galaxy had a sense of humor, that was for sure.

[member="Jack Raxis"]
[member="Jessica Justice"]
[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

As her dad gave Jack a smile Brook started to realize she had been in the center of this problem. She hung her head to where all she could see was her dress and her feet. She had never been in the middle of trouble before. It didn't feel good for her. "Yes dad." She says before slowly trudging across the field and sits down back on the boarding ramp

[member="James Justice"]

Nodding to her father, Jessica approached him, resting her head momentarily against his chest.... She's not particularly tall, okay? He'd likely end up awkwardly patting her on the head, as they have both been adjusting to this new relationship dynamic. She hadn't flared up like that on anyone before, on someone else's behalf. It was stressful, that surge of adrenaline, and the crash promptly afterwards. "I be alright, da. I... I knew he was one of yer men.... But.... I woulda.... I woulda cut him.... I be sorry...." She'd glance over as Brook trudged away. Giving her father a hug, squeezing likely a slight bit tighter than he was prepared for, with her Firrerreo strength, she'd then break off and jog after her fire-haired younger half-sibling.

"Oy, runt-o-mine!" She'd call as she got up to her little sister. "And before you get all defensive, I get to say stuff like that cause yer my sister. And I'll put the hurtin' on anyone else who dares pick on my sister." She'd offer a warm smirk down to her sister. Not terribly tall herself, it was somewhat ironic Jess calling anyone short. She'd reach down to Brooklyn, and regardless of whether or not the smaller girl wanted a hug, she was given one. Like she'd possess the strength required to stop the nearly-half-Firrerreo.

After a few brief moments of the embrace, she'd pull back, and bend her knees slightly to look Brook in the eyes. "I'm sorry ye had to experience that. I'm sorry we all did. But know that ye're my sister, and we protect our own. You. Me. Da. We're family, and ain't none of us gonna let anything happen to each other. Ya hear?" She'd say, cracking that trademark Justice smirk. When the youngest Justice would nod agreement, Jessica would touch her forehead against Brooks. "I know we've only recently met, but we be family. And I love ye little sister."

[member="Brooklyn Justice"] | [member="James Justice"] | [member="Jack Raxis"] | [member="Kiber Thaxton"] | [member="Gray Watcher"]

Lok Maxus

Need moar non-Force-using female Zabraks!
[member="Gray Watcher"]

The scene between the Justice family and the other guys had largely gone over Lok's head. Instead, she'd swiped a couple of the alcoholic beverages and was deciding which one to drink first.

Mostly because she'd never drank before.

One was a murky brown colour, while the other was clear as crystal. Her dilemma was rather funny, seeing as how the only thing stopping her from drinking both at once was that she didn't know what would happen.

Wait, duh! Why not see? Perfect! Then she wouldn't have to decide which one to drink first!

Raising both bottles to her mouth she took a swig from both at the same time, and swallowed. The liquid burned more than she'd ever expected, and the Zabrak let out a great snort, her face twisted in surprise, pain, and disgust. Both of the bottles dropped to the ground (but didn't break), and she began to rub her tongue frantically. No wonder she didn't drink! That stuff was awful!

It was near the tail-end of this scene that the man who introduced himself as Gray came in. "I'm Lok. Why would I be grey? The most I can be is a..." She squinted at her skin for a moment. "A light tan colour?" Even as the pun flew over her head, the Zabrak wondered briefly if this man was drunk already.

Maybe.

"I love you too Jess. I just can't believe I started that whole mess back there." She says and steps back in with all her 4'7 and 90 lbs to give Jessica another hug. She would stay there for a moment before finally pulling back. "Time doesn't matter Jess family is from the time you're born until the time you die and even beyond that." She says and looks up at Jessica who is now standing at full height and once again dwarfing her younger much smaller sister

[member="Jessica Justice"] | [member="James Justice"] | [member="Gray Watcher"] | [member="Jack Raxis"] | [member="Kiber Thaxton"]

Gray laughed as the joke flew over the Zabrak woman's head. He always enjoyed the unusual responses to his tom-foolery more than anything, but that might have been in part to the fact it had gotten him in trouble before. He took a drink of his whiskey in an attempt to get closer to drunk. After spending time in bars for many different reasons, Gray had developed a bit of a tolerance so two glasses of whiskey were not quiet enough to get him there. He had just noticed the two bottles on the ground and was more surprised by they fact they weren't empty than by the fact they were there. That brought a few questions to mind, but they didn't really need to be answered. It was always more fun to make up your own story than to hear someone else's when it came to the mundane.

Gray smiled at [member="Lok Rekali"] as he said, " Well Lok that is an interesting thought. How could you be gray? It clearly isn't your skin tone, although that is a very nice shade if you ask me. Maybe your mood is gray? But that would mean you are in a neutral state of not exactly happy and not exactly sad. You have been a delight with me so far, so it can't be that. The only option left is it must have been a very, very, very bad attempt at humor on my part and you were sensible enough to miss it. So yeah... oh and you look pretty."

Okay, so Gray might have been a more drunk than he thought he was. He usually did shots of whiskey not full glasses of it.

James gave Jessica a gentle hair tussle, "Ye did the right thing, love, family always comes first. Ye made me very proud."

When she gave him a squeeze, James planted a kiss on her forehead before giving a grunt of shock. She was strong for her size, to say the least. But what did he expect? She was his blood after all. Small, strong, spunky, fierce. He watched her walk to Brookie and gave the sisters a few moments of privacy. Well privacy to a degree. Some of the eyes were on him and on them glaring.

One of the men gave him a sour look, James just gave him the bird. He had ten times the cash, kahunas, and life that Mando could claim to have--and he had probably had more women in bed than that punk even knew. The ugly man gave a snort and walked away. Eh, mission accomplished. Hopefully that guy would learn a few things from that; first, James always won. Always. Second, James had long fingers.

When it looked like they had finished he walked towards his two girls and gave both of them an approving pat on the back, "Well, ladies, that were fun, how about we go to have something like," he didn't know what teenage girls liked this day to eat; steak? Choclate?, "like, say, Ice cream?"

Hopefully the bartender had ice cream. He really wanted there to be ice cream, he needed there to be ice cream.

Kiber_Thaxton

[member="Jack Raxis"]

Kiber squared up against the spacer and saw the attack coming, and although he had managed to get out of the way, but it just wasn’t good enough. Jack's fist made a glancing blow on the Mando's abdomen and sucked the wind out of his lungs and almost forced him to bend over double in pain.

The Mando forced the pain out of his mind and then began to focus. He then decided it was time for a controlled offensive. So Kiber sent a quick right jab flying towards Jack Raxis, aiming to land his clenched fist somewhere on the spacer’s side or either on his abdomen.

[member="Kiber Thaxton"]

One attack was OK, and easier than normal for Jack to track. Kibers stance and his clench gave him away. Whereas Jack moved unpredictably, weaving feints and flourishes into his work, Kiber went for raw strength. It would have been a sound hit, had he followed it up with extra attacks.

Jacks forearm dropped and his palm flattened. It met Kibers outstretched arm right at the crook of the elbow joint and he slammed his chop into it. The attack was held, and his right arm struck again, this time whirling upwards into flat palmed strikes, shooting for Kibers chin.

A chin shot was disorienting, and could possibly knock and opponent out.

Lok Maxus

Need moar non-Force-using female Zabraks!
[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Jack Raxis"] [member="James Justice"] @Feth it I'm too lazy

Lok blinked. "Thank you?" When it came to her looks, the Zabrak neither loved nor hated them. She did not care about the next fashion or anything like that, so receiving compliments on her appearance were awkward on her end.

Plus, she had a tendency to whack the deliverer with a hard smack.

Swallowing her embarrassment at having missed the pun, the woman nodded out towards the party. "So, Gray, what brings you here? Come just for the drinks? If you did, I'd suggest leaving. They really aren't that great."

At least, not the ones she'd tried. Speaking of, a green eye quickly glanced down at the bottles, and caught sight of a tiny insect scuttling into the opening of one. Well, seemed like somebody would enjoy them.

[member="Lok Rekali"]

Gray was admitting it now, he was a little drunk. He had heard it when he spoke. She had heard it when she spoke. That bug crawling into the bottle had heard it when he spoke. The only solution now was to try and sober up a bit before he made even more of an embarrassment of himself....

Gray took another drink from his glass of whiskey and said, " No need to thank me. You are pretty and that's just the truth of things. I mean you have cute eyes, a nice skin tone, a good set of cheek bones...." He stopped himself part way through the sentence. He had saved it, way to go man. Now to just ease the conversation back to something more normal. He added after a moment, " Well I am here because I heard about this party and decided to show up. My dad was a Mandalorian, which makes me half and you really do have such pretty eyes.... But he never did tell me much about what his people were like. I have always been very curious and when I heard about things here I decided to show up and see if I could learn a thing or two about them. What about you? What brings you here cutey?" He smiled at her as he finished speaking. He was doing a great job of controlling himself right now. Who could be better at this than he was? Not that stupid pretty boy, money man, guy he was kind of jealous of right now [member="James Justice"]!

James Puts a 1,000,000,000,000,0000,000,0000,00,00,000, bounty on Gray

The spacer pulled his girls along to the bar. He didn't see the fellow who had rescued his daughter a few moments before, and that was probably for the better. The spacer wasn't exactly known for rational thought when things became emotionally charged. Some would say he might be so crazy as to even clone himself, dress that clone in a wig and dress and use it to follow his daughter around in a mall as she talked to Gray. But thank goodness he would never do THAT ....... right?

He gave a motion with his hand to the bartender, "Three cakes--er---whatever ye got that is something like that."

He looked to Katalyn who he had been talking to a few minutes before. Had she seen the fiasco? He hoped not. Either way he ventured a smile, "Miss, these be me daughters," he said proudly, "Jess and Brookie. My darling girls."

@Gray Watcher
[member="Katalyn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom