Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Itmala'ni Kadir Talisman

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr7PlxW.png

I T M A L A ' N I
K A D I R

zUCAbv2.png
"I have studied the deep magics. I have ventured into the tombs of Korriban, the sepulchers of Onderon. I have bandied with spirits millennia years old, and I have won."
- Tytos Saxon

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a powerful Force artifact.
  • Image Source: x
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Able to channel Force energies, serve as conduit for the Force
  • Netherworld energy conduit
  • Trapped ancient Sith spirit
    • Protects the wearer from mental corruption
    • User can call on spirit to enhance arcane powers
  • Highly resistant to external damage
STRENGTHS
  • Evocater: The talisman enables its wearer greater power and ability to channel arcane Force and Netherworld energies.
  • Mental Shield: The talisman was constructed specifically by Tytos Saxon in order to protect his mind from corruption by Dark Side energies.
WEAKNESSES
  • Non-Force Users: While it can increase the powers of a Force User, it cannot be used by a Non-Force User in any capacity.
  • Mental Fortitude: While the talisman is designed to protect the mental state of a Force User, this requires that a user already be balanced. Users with a poor mental state who attempt to use the talisman may find themselves corrupted by the evil inside.
  • Knowledge Required: The talisman enables its wearer to perform Sith magic and other dangerous Force powers by protecting it from harmful effects, but still requires the Force User know and be able to use said power. It is not a cheat-sheet to suddenly learn new abilities.
DESCRIPTION
Tytos Saxon journeyed through many ancient worlds, tombs, and hidden paths on his quest for knowledge. Captivated by the arcane and the power it promised, Tytos sought it out wherever he could find. Through ancient texts, holocrons, and other less. . . material sources Tytos learned many hidden and terrible secrets. He found the power he craved.

But while he sought knowledge, Tytos also sought to ward himself from corruption. An A'srucyar of the Mandokarla who was charged with guiding his vod along the path of the Manda Ha'rud, he was well aware that the powers he sought after could not only corrupt his mission but his soul. The price that many paid for their lust for strength was dear; Tytos sought to ward off corruption through his own forethought and enchantments. For many years the means by which he could do so evaded him, until a fateful encounter deep in the crypts of Onderon brought him to an especially powerful Kyr'lyatr.

"Soul-Kyber" in the tongue of the Mandalorians, Kyr'lyatr were crafted through the merger of Kyber crystals and the spirits of Force Users. Many Mandokarla shamans possessed them, using them for talismans, weapons, or enchantments. But the Kyr'lyatr that Tytos forged was unique in its spirit and power. Finally, he possessed the means to protect himself and enhance his capabilities; thus, the Itmala'ni Kadir Talisman was born.

Last edited:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tytos Saxon Tytos Saxon

Hi there, I will be judging your submission today.

Just one thing, this submission isn't using anything from Roble Manufacturing that I can see, as such you don't need it in your permission and can just remove it.

Let me know what you decide and I'll pass this through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom