Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ithor - Black Deep Waters

Mig Gred Mig Gred Noah Corek Noah Corek Skorvek Skorvek

Ithor.
The jewel of a crumbled empire, protected by Mand'alor the Infernal's adoration of all things botanical, now fallow of outside protection. The March of the Sith Empire would fall upon this agrarian world, hulking atmospheric cities paused in the hope that pacifism would remain. The Ithorian people were interested only in nature, the trees and fields on the planet below them too sacred to leave. Too precious and green.

Yasha once launched an attack on one such city to save it from slavers and industrialists, leaving the native Ithorians to act in the passive manner of their culture. The act gained respect one for the other, and Ithor became part of the Infernal's domain.

It was Tobias Dib, a time traveller from the Netherworld much like Yasha who brought the girl to Ithor. Driven by a Force Vision, the youth-son of the Mad Man of Manda'yaim brought a last piece of the spear which was young Yasha's only possession when she crawled out of the Nether at age six. In the spearhead, the excised string of soul seized from the child in negotiation with a God of Chaos.

Her soul, trapped in the Chaos of the Netherworld, for the survival of her mother Aditya. The only living person little Yash'ika knew. Her only companion and protector.

Even such simple math was not beyond the six year old, give the snarling beast of a god part of her, and she got to curl up in her mother's arms and sleep at night.

Mama's wounded side wouldn't smell so funny.
Mama would get up.
Mama would help feed and protect little Yaiya, the Panathan woman's nickname for her Mandalorian daughter.

Such a simple thing to ask of a child: do you want your mother not to die?

Little did Yasha or Aditya know the cost.

That part of soul, stripped from a child, remained in the Netherworld. A child alone with nothing but her fear. Passed over and shunned by the mother she saved. Little Yaiya remained in the Netherworld, chasing between the Blood Plains to the Field of Blades, a wild thing eating when she could, killing what she ate, and eventually coming across Tobias and Hannibal Dib.

And Tobias saw her. And Tobias brought her home.

Ember Rekali once told a teenaged Yasha, during her seven years imprisoned in the Netherworld that her soul, and thus the Force Death she lived with, had to be repaired only by Ithorian Priests. Only they knew how to repair such excisions of spirit.

One night, when Adara was a toddler and Yasha had too much tihaar, she finally confided in her brother, Skorvek. The emptiness, the quickness to violence, her heart aching... It had a cause. She longed for reunion, to take that piece of herself back. Once Tobias returned, the time came.

He landed on the Ithorian atmo-city, came to the Infernal with a girl-child speaking only broken Epicant and a few words of Mando'a. Little Yash'ika and Yasha touched.

Yasha fell, caught by Kaine Australis. The Ithorian priesthood promised to take them to the surface, aide in the reunion of Yasha's soul, an act which would doom those same priests to never again leave the surface of their botanical world.

Yet, the Mandalorians were partially deceived.

The Ithorians indeed retied the soul, binding it together, but those pieces of anger, the darkness and her presence in the Force itself were bound under the waters of a lake.

Deep, black waters.

For the Infernal with such union would become in time a horrible monster. A Dark gash in the Force, powers of the Chaos itself in her blood. The Priests knelt by the edge of the lake, humming a song which entrapped the soul fragment. Yet, Yasha awoke, and for a while she felt and heard and understood the sensations of the Force.

As a patient in a coma understands the waking world.

While the biot was maintaining Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera and keeping her alive if what you can call her current state as alive he called forth Mig Gred Mig Gred and Noah Corek Noah Corek to take a trip to the planet of Ithor, there was something there that he had to retrieve that may help in her healing process so that she can fully heal and he can have his sister back again. He took Noahs ship with those who wish to come with him he didn't want a large amount so they dont attract attention and the people he called would be enough to get to ithor and go retrieve what he needed. He only hoped it was still there and no one else took it prior

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Noah sighed as he sat in the bridge chair in the middle of the Solomon's bridge. He hated leaving Yasha's side nowadays but this was important to her healing so he had removed himself from her side temporarily to assist Skorvek Skorvek and Mig Gred Mig Gred in receiving the soul of Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera , even going so far as to volunteer his own ship for the mission/adventure.

The Solomon had been Noah's personal ship for almost three decades now, though this wasn't the original ship rather a replica that was much larger and much more heavily armed, that being said it was still almost twenty years old and still had gone through a refit only a few months prior and this was something of a shakedown cruise for the ship and her now fully Mandalorian crew. Of course Noah would never admit to the origins of this current ship, preferring to keep the mystery of his iconic ship.

Sighing once again he leaned back in his chair and stared toward the ceiling bulkhead. "Helm, how much longer till Ithor?" His head shifted to gaze it his helmsman, a younger but experience member of Clan Corek. They looked over their shoulder to answer his query. "Forty-five standard minutes." Nodding to this Noah stood from his chair. "Alright I'll be in the armory, Jundar you have the bridge."

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig sighed, looking out from the ship. He was hear to do something that sounded insane. FInd Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera 's soul. What the heck!? The Mandalorian never thought this was even.... Then again Adara told him about raising her father and brother from the dead. The man soon walked into the hall, noticing Noah Corek Noah Corek . He nodded to the man, looking around.

"For as long as I've been training in the Force, never thought I'd be searching for someone's sole."

Skorvek Skorvek

The planet bore atmospheric cities floating above the vegetation, too holy to barter for industrial means.

It yawned in wait for the three rescuers, condemned to a silent vigil over the site where Kaine Australis aided the Ithorians in healing the once Infernal. Little of the lake was known but for a quadrant, yet Ithorians did not allow casual entrants to the forests of their beloved planet. The trio would have to find a guide willing to bring them down.

Back on the medical ship, Yasha laid resting in the guardianship of Alexandra, and Clan Farr. Ginnie Dib watched over her oldest friend, Muad off maintaining the defences. Between Ginnie, Alex and Ambrose by Yasha’s side, Noah’s place was on the Solomon. On the ship working to bring Yasha’s missing piece back.

Skorvek Skorvek Noah Corek Noah Corek Mig Gred Mig Gred

Skorvek simply stood at the bridge observing the planet for a moment he planted the blunt part of his spear into the floor gently as he looked down upon the world that held a piece of his sisters soul, a piece that needed to be retrieved and placed into yashas body in the hopes of it helping in her recovery, He picked up the spear and headed down to the hanger he commed Noah Corek Noah Corek and Mig Gred Mig Gred along the way with simply instructions.

When we get down there we will have to find a guide to where her soul is kept....once we reach the location I will do what needs to be done to retrieve her soul and bring it back here.

He didn't know what was down there or what awaited them Ithor was close to the territory of the sith and he only hoped they never went there and beat him to the punch

Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah listened to Mig Gred Mig Gred 's words as he headed for his personal armory, snorting when he finished talking. "I've fought in conflicts and wars from one end of this galaxy to the other Mig and I can positively say that my life never started to get this strange until I met Alex and Yasha. And I know this sounds cliche but Manda I'm getting to old for this shit." Noah quickly stopped by his armory and grabbed his weapons and gear before making a b-line to the hangar.

It was at this moment that his comm keyed from Skorvek Skorvek and he reached to key his own comm to reply. "Got it, if we need any support I've got about a hundred Clan Corek warriors on standby...just in case." With this in mind Noah began the trek to hangar, only taking a couple of minute's and met Skorvek.

Mig chuckled at what Noah said, giving him a pat on the back. "Well Ol' Man, I can say pretty much the same. Met Yasha and boom! First mission with her I end up almost ruining diplomacy, and it's saved by blaster fire." Mig then looked over at Skor. He'd never studied much of Alchemy, but he figured that was what the Anubian meant. Mig just nodded, looking over at Noah.

"I'll provide whatever help I can."

Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera Noah Corek Noah Corek Skorvek Skorvek

The waters turned black as pitch 26 days after the Mandalorians left, with the 'repaired' body of the Infernal. Each of the priests sought the eyes of their leader, who in his elder way continued to kneel and hum the hymn which kept the spirit taken locked beneath the waters. At first, the sound of their song kept the fragment of soul locked in a contented sleep, dormant and swaddled in the security of their Light.

Little did the Ithorian Priests know of the events on Er'kit, where Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex first noticed the shift in Yasha. The ability, finally, to feel his gregarious and damaging spirit. Waters shifted to a deep grey, swirling around the shadow-figure of the woman in the middle, whose slumber seemed interrupted.

The High Priest continued to sing, keeping his mind clear of the ill tidings the shift in waters represented. They would survive. They would pacify the fragment left behind of their volition.

Eight days passed, and the waters boiled, dying black to the waterfall. The Priests doubled their efforts, calling for two more brothers to join their cause in containing the sudden upswing of evil. In the middle of the lake, the pacified spirit was writhing. Clawing at unseen hands, who held her down under the waters. Those black, deep black waters.

Amber eyes snapped open. Yasha's spirit swam to the edge of the water, bashing upward against the surface to no avail. The High Priest frowned and kept singing, as the spirit clattered, banged, lips torn into a snarl as she fought with the tension of the waters.

Those deep, black waters.

The spirit batted and clattered at the lake, until the roaring anger faded to a desperate attempt to breathe... And go limp... And fade into the waters. The spirit drifted back into the middle of the lake. Amber eyes snapped open. She surged toward the surface, punching, clawing, striking and screaming in rage and anger.

"We cannot allow this evil to escape." The Priests keep singing, always singing, even as the younger priests flinched and glared wide eyed at the tenacity of the Awakened spirit in the waters. This same spirit who not once fell to a comforted sleep as it had in the precious months before....

The atmospheric city sprawled in a tight circle before the trio of Mandalorians. At first, none engaged with the three, Ithorians bustling around with a pace akin to panicked. Dark times chased the exit of Mandalorians from Ithorian space, being's locking down with the onslaught of Sith in greater numbers humming around the system.

A single Ithorian ventured to the team, bowing his oblong and wave-shaped head with a blustered hum. "You must be... We were wondering when you would come."

The long black cape brushed aside to reveal the robes of a member of the Priesthood, quickly covered after Skorvek Skorvek Mig Gred Mig Gred and Noah Corek Noah Corek took sight.

"We must move quickly. I can take you part of the way." Although difficult to discern sapient emotion on an Ithorian face, the pallid skin tone veering off from the natural Browns and caramels of the reptilian skin. He led them to a speeder, which appeared battered on one side, a scorch Mark buffed out by frantic hands.

"How many warriors did you bring? Can they respect the integrity of the surface?" The Ithorian's hands quivered on the steering yolk, awaiting the Warriors. "I sense the Force in two of you... Guard your minds, my friends... Why has none come prior to now? Where is the Infernal's body buried?"

Without further thought, he made for the sacred surface of Ithor, a planet Yasha dreamed for many years of seeing with her own eyes since her childhood.

Skorvek was silent and merely went to meet there guide listening to him blunder about with his words the guide asked a myriad of questions when the Ithorian said to guard his mind with him and Mig Gred Mig Gred he merely prepared his mind for what he might face, He had his war hammmer and spear with him when he mentioned the warriors he merely responded in a deep tone.

The only warriors for the moment will be me adn Noah Corek Noah Corek and Mig Gred Mig Gred the rest will remain on the ship unless we need them, As for why it took us sometime before we came here. We had other things to tend to at the time, As for the Infernal she is not dead, her biot keeps her alive for the moment but I must speak with the priests about restoring her fully.

When they landed on Ithor he was taken by surprise by the feeling he received he felt his sister drowning over and over again never allowed to leave or surface. What where the Ithorians doing to her soul to keep it here and why does it fele like they are trying to kill her over and over ....this was a question he will ....nicely ask them when he sees them before returning Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera 's soul to her

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah snorted at Mig calling him an old man and then chuckled when he mentioned his first time meeting Yasha. "The first time I met Yasha was at a large diplomatic meeting that my future wife held. It ended up being attacked by this Sith that had some vendetta against Alex...it was an interesting day to say the least...mostly because I was slightly buzzed most of the time."

His attention was then drawn to the Ithorian, who Noah gave a nod to. "All the warriors that I brought with me were instructed to take the utmost care if they need to tread on the world...hopefully that won't be necessary."

Even though Noah wasn't a force-user he could still feel the tension in the air that seemed to be eminating from the planet itself. Reaching down he began to double check and triple check his gear, a habit he had picked up from his time in the army that he always seemed to do before a mission...or when his wives were angry at him.

Skorvek Skorvek Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig looked at the Ithorian, nodding a little bit. "I've only brought myself, but I will remember to keep my mind ready." It wasn't long before the Mandalorian was surprised by an image of what seemed like Yasha... dr... drowning! He tried to understand what he saw, and even gripped his head for a second before looking at the others.

"Something's wrong here."

Skorvek Skorvek Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera Noah Corek Noah Corek

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom