Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"It Will Burn" - OOC: Thank You

All Things With Love
Codex Judge
f0c723dc80218d32b219cb857978c523.png
Greetings All,

I don't do too many invasions/campaigns with my Jedi but I wanted to pass along some heartfelt gratitude toward the SJC and the Bryn’adûl for providing a pleasant place to story tell and a wonderful time. I know I went a little off base, but, I thank you for your patience, understanding, and support. Everyone seemed to be giving it their all and I had a great time following the individual themes and narratives both factions had going.

Thank you for the opportunity! You guys did great work!

Attn: Caedyn Arenais | Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus | Silver Jedi Writers + Bryn’adûl Writers
XOXO - Gianna Aegis
orange-heart.png

Starlin Rand Starlin Rand

It was fun getting to fight with you as well! I still remember the poor Drone getting slammed into paste against a pair of buildings. Very memorable. :D

I was honestly very surprised that my first attack against you caused so much damage, but I appreciated it regardless. Thanks for writing with me, and I look forward to next time (where I'll be thrown off a building, and you'll become dinner. :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom