Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign It Will Burn | Bryn'adûl Victory

It is my great pleasure to announce that the Bryn'adûl defeated the Silver Jedi, conquering five systems with the subsequent neutralisation and taking of two more. Seven systems. If we wanna count TSE, that's twenty-one systems neutralised and/or taken by the Bryn. Not bad right?

Thank you so much to the diligent judges, and the incredible writers on both sides. But most of all I want to say thank you to YOU, my writers - my fighting Draelvasier! Without you, this little under-dog ambition of mine wouldn't be anything. It is only through your penmanship and the incredible work of my Staff and Creative Team that this has been made possible. So, thank you.

I never thought my weird little Faction would get here, yet here we are all the same. Bravo to you.

But that's not all folks, we've got few little rewards of recognition to hand out.

BRYN:
MOST VALUED PLAYER - He was the only real choice, Galak Galak my man; you have been a cornerstone of this Faction and you have done so incredibly well as a writer since your very first days with us. You carried the narrative of the Campaign on your back, you really drove it forward. Well done, Super-Drael. This is for you, pal.
pYBFHpY.png

HONOURABLE MENTIONS - Keldothera Keldothera & Argaloth both, fantastic writing in these Invasions. Keldothera you did a fantastic job in playing to the strengths of your fellow writers and securing our plans for the marketplace narrative. Argaloth, your activity and incredibly fun participation in the outskirts was hard to miss and we all recognise the strong work.
knBPpsV.png

SJC
MOST VALUED PLAYER - I think everybody knows who this is. And yes, the rest of my Staff did vote for her first. I didn't strong-arm them into it. I promise. Gianna Aegis Gianna Aegis not only was your writing by far the best on the side of the Silver Jedi, its some of the best the Bryn have seen. Period. Writers on both sides couldn't shut up about it and it elevated Tathra as a character. The narrative between our characters was a delight for participants and readers alike. So, here's a fitting title - I think.
eYzFB84.png

HONOURABLE MENTIONS - Yula Perl Yula Perl and Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr , valiant defenders of Nar Kreeta and the Silver Jedi Concord. Your collaborative performance and effort in writing don't go unnoticed. Beltran, your character is a real badass. Nobody can deny it, and you've proven time and time again how much you put story first and we appreciate that. Yula, you went out of your way to interact with us OOC and Bryn always remember the funny ones. Thank you for being you, both of ya.
YZsnqHx.png

---------

For Everyone;

PARTICIPATION AWARD - This one is for all the people that sucked on both sides. Wear it with pride, you partook in some of the largest conflicts Chaos has ever seen! It was a blast, till next time.
Bp4T3Xb.png

Caedyn Arenais

C
A well earned victory Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus , the Bryn'adul did an exceptional job this time around and you guys ought to be proud of yourselves! Thank you for sharing in an explosive campaign thread with us Silvers, and I'm certain we'll be seeing more of one another in future threads to come ;)

I also want to thank those who fought with, or on the side of the Silver Jedi Concord. You guys all did a wonderful job and this was hands down a heavy exchange which I'm sure would've been a difficult one to judge, I don't envy our RPJ's out there :p But thanks again, everyone!

A great effort all round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom