Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It Will Be Mine

GADividerWhite.png

"I- Would- You- That's- What-"

Aliris stared in disbelief at Braze. In part because of what he was saying, but also by just how much he was saying. It was like a planned speech! It was too much for her. She just buried her face in her hands, trying not to blush any redder than she already was. She was just.. Embarrassed. Too embarrassed.

"Stop! Just- Stooop. I get it. We're friends. Ohmygod stoooop." She ended up letting out an embarrassed laugh, shaking her head as she kept her face covered. "Why do you talk so much?"

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru
alexboarder.png

"Why do you talk so much?"
"I—!" He paused thinking; Why DID he talk so much? He was silenced briefly by her question and he move to sit down next to the chair he had fetched for her and brought his knees up wrapping his arms about them loosely as he thought about it. The silence didn't last for long.

"I think a lot. Like a lot a lot... I don't normally talk so much, a-at least not to really anyone I don't feel comfortable talking to. " Braze stated.
" Sometimes my thoughts are so constant, so loud, so chaotic, it's almost deafening. I guess I talk so much because it feels good to get my thoughts out to someone who might even care a little to know what I'm thinking or feeling or might even feel a teeny bit the same way. " Braze added.
"I'm sorry I'm probably really annoying to listen to now that I think about it. I think part of my problem is I don't know exactly... how to think? Or how to filter my own thoughts so I just end up saying what's coming to my mind without much conscious effort to reduce what I'm saying... I'm doing it again aren't I?"
He moved to cover his face with his crispy gloved hands.

"I feel anxious... when I talk a lot. I-I mean... I feel anxious, and then I tend to talk a lot. " He offered in a quieter more subdued tone. " O... or when I'm really emotional. "

GADividerWhite.png

"You're not annoying. It's just- .. I'm not used to people really talking to me." She didn't have friends before. There weren't people who wanted to talk to her growing up. Her childhood was isolated and alone. Not that she wasn't still a child. She let out a sigh, lowering her hands to cross over her stomach. Mostly to cradle the wound that was there. It still stung quite a bit. "I wasn't trying to embarrass you about it. Just- .. Sorry."

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru
alexboarder.png

Braze's expression softened as he listened to Aliris's words, sensing her vulnerability and the weight of her past experiences.

"Hey, it's okay," Braze reassured her, his voice gentle yet firm. "You don't have to apologize. I understand. . . I didn't really have friends either... I think you're my first real friend Aliris. "

He glanced down at the wound on her stomach, noticing her cradling it. His concern deepened, realizing she needed medical attention sooner than later.

"But right now, let's focus on getting you some help," Braze said, his tone determined. "That wound needs to be looked at. Stay right here, I'll go find a healer. Just hang on, Aliris."

With a determined stride, Braze made his way toward the nearest Jedi healer, his mind focused on getting the necessary assistance for his injured companion.

GADividerWhite.png

First real friend?

Aliris stared at him in disbelief. Well, only lifted her head once she felt him step away. Confusion, really, was the only expression she had. A Jedi without many friends was weird. He seemed so free and happy, so why would she of all people be his first friend? She closed her eyes after a moment, slumping back against where she was sitting.

"You really are the weirdest person I've ever met.." She ended up smiling despite herself, and just patiently waited for the healer. Maybe it was pain just numbing her mind that had her so calm. Had to be, given her earlier paranoia.

Braze Braze

As Aliris sat there, still trying to process the idea of being Braze's first real friend, he quickly sprang into action. He darted away to find a healer. Moments later, a gentle and caring healer arrived at the scene. With skillful hands, the healer tended to Aliris's wounds, carefully cleaning and dressing them.

After the healer had finished, Braze returned. " I got you a place to rest for a bit," he said warmly, helping Aliris to her feet and guiding her into the tent. It was a cozy and comfortable space, complete with soft blankets and pillows to ease her discomfort. "Just take it easy in here, and your body will have a chance to heal properly."

Braze handed her a comlink, a small device that would allow them to stay in touch even if they were apart. "Here, take this," he said offering her a small comlink, "It has my comlink number. If you need anything, just give me a call. I'll be there to help." He smiled reassuringly, knowing that Aliris was in capable hands with the healer.

"I've got to attend to some things with Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el , but I promise I'll come to check on you as soon as I'm done," Braze said sincerely. "You're not alone here, okay? And don't worry, I dropped everything I was doing earlier to come to help you when I felt you were in danger. That's what friends do for each other." His words were filled with genuine care and concern.

"Oh and Aliris? Don't go running off without saying goodbye this time, okay?"
With a final smile, Braze left the tent, knowing that Aliris was being well taken care of. He had found a true friend, and he was determined to be there for her, and right now the surroundings weren't as safe as they could be.

GADividerWhite.png

Eh?

Aliris squinted at him. A lot of what he said had her all warm and fuzzy inside, but that last little quip about him dropping everything to help her just made her feel guilty. Somewhat. She was feeling all manner of emotions still as she was now in the bed. A comfortable bed. Waiting. Healed. She needed to stay here to get fixed up. But.. Was she really okay with just staying here? Part of her said no. A huge part.

Yeah, she'd leave the moment she could. Probably without saying goodbye, if she was honest.

".. Fine. Whatever." Her stomach didn't hurt as much now. The healer at least knew what they were doing. She tucked in her knees to her chest, hugged them as she looked away from Braze. Friends. They were friends. .. At least he was right that she wasn't alone, but she still felt.. Uncomfortable. Alone. He had to leave already, so how could she not?

"I'll see you later, probably."

Braze Braze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom