Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG It Takes a Village

Looking for small, short threads with people in and around the Jedi Temple/Coruscant that serve to teach Gabe little lessons about being a Jedi or new skills and give him time to develop relationships with his peers. I don't think he's old or experienced enough to really be running full on missions without his Master yet but I would love the "In-between" time he spends at the Temple to be filled with interesting talks or experiences with folks.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Looking for small, short threads with people in and around the Jedi Temple/Coruscant that serve to teach Gabe little lessons about being a Jedi or new skills and give him time to develop relationships with his peers. I don't think he's old or experienced enough to really be running full on missions without his Master yet but I would love the "In-between" time he spends at the Temple to be filled with interesting talks or experiences with folks.

I'm always happy to write with you, if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom