Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It happen one night......(by invitation)

It was then seem as the haze of rage fuel battle of wills he'd fought against the Bio hound . As its life slowly waned to drain out with each passing second that it lay motionless to one side. That he soon found himself somewhat trap and unable to snap himself out of its grasp. Lost in the rapture of his own rage all but kept dormant and hidden beneath from all these time. As if anything was to be said about it what she said was true. In that heat of the moment the two them connected if but briefly before going their own ways before....yet still it seem he harbors some deep feelings for her still. However much he wanted hid or deny it knowing that given his lot in life. She was of noble blood and he was but just a man with nothing much offer her......

And somehow for whatever reason he seem not been able to not feel sort connection or pull towards her. That it triggered him to somewhat snap to act as he did. Coveting and draw to want protect her for his own....thought somewhat injured in the process. He soon found himself blinded by his rage fuel by the bit of poison. That was now coursing thru his system ......tear the room down till there was almost nothing left of it. That he was no less perfectly sure that no danger lurked round them anymore that his gaze soon turn back her.

Ball tight with her face buried into her own lap seem slightly shaken and sense her fear. He soon with what bit of strength and control he could muster. He soon reach down to scoop her up in his arms before turn to rush out of there. Till eventually he soon come to reach another somewhat abandon building yonder. There he gently lay her down onto the ground and with his back turn to her. Ronin then crumpled down sit cross leg position. Hope if anything else that to try fight off the poison in order to recover and maybe redirect the remaining rage he felt out him. As he slowly began to try calm his mind and focus on the task of protecting her rather than the pent up emotion he harbors for her still.

@[member="Arianna Darklighter"]

Arianna felt his tension with his every movement, and yet he carried her to safety, once there he laid her down and she began to stir once again. Slowly she came up and looked around, and then sat there just staring at him.

She did not know what to do, she was at a loss for what he could need, or want. "Ronin, you ok?" she whispered as if the sound of her voice could set off something around them. Her brown eyes studied him, he seemed to be meditating. She knew this was how Jedi drew strength and calm, She held her breath and waited for him to speak.

Perhaps it was time to to just have patience. Moving till she too sat cross legged on the floor, she waited.

@[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then caught in the moment lost did he felt both in thought and words.For seem even after all these years and to see her now. Surprised him somewhat in how quickly his temper flared at the very sight of her in danger. At any rate he no less linger but moment in these thought when he heard her speak.

"Ronin, you ok?"

She asked with tone hushed and seem almost in a whisper err in side of caution. To which he figure she no rightfully so would be. Given how he acted and no less seem been foolish enough let things get out hand. For it seem however much hard he had work or seem thought he'd have on tame the wild rage within him. That seem flair up from time to time.....it seem he was no near control he'd hope to have.At any rate keep his back to her pause for moment he then replied. As he tried to slowly gather the courage speak her soon after.

"yes....i ...was just caught off guard at any rate it is you that i should ask...if your OK ?And my apologies earlier..."

At which time he then paused for moment as strange feeling came over him. Faint as it seem at first but somehow have her close seem to bring sense of calm over him. As such that he could somehow breath a bit more easier as he adds.

".....seem history tend to repeat itself and we both find ourself in bit of a jam yet again."

"Yes yet again, its the politics this time" Arianna smiled, "Things always." She shook her head, "seem to happen. so you were on guard duty, for the Jedi" She questioned, yes she could see he was, had it been that long already.

Arianna felt very old suddenly.

" Yes yet again, it's the politics this time."

He then hear her say pausing if but briefly he then let out brief sigh as surprise as it seem. With her close Ronin felt rage slowly melt away as sense of calm return back into him.He then soon after turn his gaze slowly towards her seem just in time to catch glimpse. Of the smile upon her face reminisce of memory that brush his thought from long ago. Cause him but be still and listen all too intently to sound her voice continue on speak as she did.

"Things always."

She then stop mid sentence as he soon come figure her perhaps catch onto take note. Of how he felt silent and was now transfix into gaze at her. He soon catch himself came nod and faintly reply....to himself in private

"I guess....its just politics.....things one have expect."

She then Ronin noted shake her head to then continue on speak.

"....seem to happens. So you were on guard duty for the Jedi?"

She then came to seem conclude her words with question that he in turn replied back.

"...Guard duty.....guess you can say that thought to be honest. I really don't know.....seeing how badly i seem made mess of things. I guess even up till now Council not real keen have me back. "

"Why do you think that Ronin? Of course the Council would be glad to have you, they need all the Jedi they can get" She tried not to sound too anxious, too desperate. She smiled though.

"You do still want to be a Jedi, don't you?"

"Why do you think that Ronin? Of course the council would be glad to have you.They need all the Jedi they can get."

She then said with faint smile on her face which he with slight nod he replied. Figuring she was just being the politician that she was now a days. A far cry from the person she was back then oh how times change it seem.

" I guess that would be so danger just abound in the universe these days...and Jedi need all the help the can."

She then soon after adds with slight curiosity he figured from tone her voice.

" You do still want to be a Jedi, don't you?"

Which case feel a bit revitalized from rest and focused having her near.Brought about a faint sense of calm about him that he not had for while.

"I do....despite everything else that happened with my Master and all.....at any rate we should be get back soon. Though we escaped whoever was after you would no less make another try to get you."

"Then you should focus Ronin" She smiled, "Unless....I.....still." She bit her lip, "make it hard, to do?" She smiled again, she wasn't being a politician right now she was being herself, having thought on him over the years wondering.

Arianna nodded, "you're right though, we should get back. Someone might look for us" And then what would they say hmm the politician with the Jedi. Oh if they only knew.

"Then you should focus Ronin"

To which with smile splashed across her face as such that part of him could not help. But feel draw to and towards her in silence as she soon continued on speak.

" Unless ....I ....still."

Standing there as she did, pausing briefly as words fell short of being spoken.Despite all the years that had passed, she still seem hold such draw him. That when eyes turn gaze as bit her lip as she stood there before him.

" ....make it hard, to do?"

Smile no less beam across her face much like seem as he had. As she gaze at her and could not help let glimpse of the past play in his thought at that time. Unmistakable calm focus that seem both sooth and inflame desire that reach deep into his very soul. In much same way no other seem could up to this time. That he could not help faintly let slip sheepish grin on his face soon after. While he turn towards her and spoke.

"Despite all time that had past i can't deny that it has. Been difficult , especially now that i have you standing here before me. Knowing how we left things last time.....responsibility we now have...you to your people and probably children or family your own....me to the council and my sworn duty. Who i can't fault for their having reservation or doubts against me. I failed them once before and yet they gave me a second chance. Which i am grateful and just the same i figured given this chance with you now. That i should not fail in get you back to your home safe. Away from the danger and to those who are looking cause you harm or scandalize you or you family in any way."

She then for whatever reason with nod replied to him.

"you're right thought, we should get back. Someone might look for us."

Listen her speak with his gaze directed downward as he did not felt sure. He could contain his emotion he felt for her as well the other Master Jedi just yet.

Arianna paused, she had to tell him. This was not the way she had hoped to tell him she had pictured she shook her head, she really hadn't pictured anything. but here was the opportunity and he deserved to know.

Arianna exhaled hard, "Ronin, I have something I have to tell you and I don't know how you will take but you" She looked into those jade green eyes, "need to know"

She waited, to make sure he was ready.

It was then that noting the momentary pause and palpitate uneasiness he could sense from her.That there seem be something more than just the past. That was weigh heavily in her mind as she then with deep exhale came forth speak.

"Ronin, I have something I have to tell you and I don't know how you will take but you."

She pause ever so briefly looking deep into her eyes as such. That he could not help heart fell silent frozen in her gaze. As if anything else he knew all too well the talk.....that since he'd return. About how there been more to her than just being an ordinary citizen that he once was lead to believe. Of the children she bore and come to light the true nature of her heritage that no less had been she was of Noble born.
But that was as far he delved into the matter.....for deep in his heart he could not deny. That part of him love her still and . Would have given anything have the chance to be able go back and change things. But he knew he couldn't so sum up the courage he stood there silently. As she then came forth speak.

"..need to know."

To which he with great resolve replied back.

"Know what? I don't understand.....i understand much had happen between us....i guess just ...go what was it you wanted say?"

He paused unsure what else say .....

Arianna knew the best way to say this, just say it, "after our night together I had two children, twins, a girl and a boy, Faith and Theo" Her heart was pounding so hard she didn't know if she was going to be able to breath anymore.

But after keeping the secret for so long, she finally had said it. and it was a relief. Now what would he say, do, react...and how would it affect him.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then seem soon after the silence was broken by her faint voice. And he with silent anticipation of both uneasiness and faint hint of fear.For however brief their night had been he could not help but believe it be. One few good he cherished in sea of uncertainty that was his life.At which time thousand thought and scenario came to play at his mind.

"After our night together I had two children, twins.A girl and a boy,Faith and Theo."

After which upon hear this that he could not help but fall into stun silence. As the realization and weight of her words all but hit him. Like tone of bricks all at once at the same time seem take forever to sink in. Children....of a son.....daughter....after all this time...time lost he did not know what say or do. At any rate after some time he then was able sum of the words to say.

"......do they know?About me ....thought i would figure and respect your decision upon the matter."

"I've kept a lot from them, as you can imagine the family was not very pleased that I was unmarried and pregnant, as well as what they considered very young." Arianna felt like a weight had been lifted from her.

"They are both responsible young adults now, Faith is married and Theo has taken control of House Organa holding the title of Duke. You can be proud of them both" Arianna didn't know what else to say, "I didn't think I'd see you again, and you were already on the path of being a Jedi it just seemed so...untimely."

She wished for a moment she could read minds, to know what he was thinking.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

"I've kept a lot from them, as you can imagine the family was not very pleased that I was unmarried and pregnant, as well as what they considered very young."

Then with seem silent grace and faint sense of weight lifted from her. As best he could sense thru she then replied back and he listened quietly.

"They are both responsible young adults now, Faith is married and Theo has taken control of House Organa holding the title of Duke. You can be proud of them both"

Say not a word for now and let her continue on speak her mind take in every word. As his mind tried process much it.

"I didn't think I'd see you again, and you were already on the path of being a Jedi it just seemed so...untimely."

At which time he then turn to gaze deep into her eyes with quiet resolve take her hands in his spoke.Stave off the temptation to peer into her mind see her thought.....with great resolve respecting her.

"It pains me to hear that i was not there for you and that you had to carry weight of it all alone."

He then turn his gaze down continued on.

"But just the same i take comfort and pride knowing that at least . Despite everything.....Faith and Theo...had done better with their life. Than i can't help but be left with question or doubt.....for not being there for them.That I've failed them and you.somehow....let my own inexperience and youth get the best of me.That...i have to admit was afraid....let anyone get too close to me....but somehow you were never far from my thoughts. And now knowing this.....i just don't know...if i can even begin to find the words say to you now....so if you would allow ...wish me to..."

He then turn gaze back into her eyes and hold her hands.

"....connect our mind for you know that which no words can say."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

She listened to the words, and watched as emotions touched his eyes. There was nothing he could have done, it was a choice she had made. "everything is fine Ronin, we both made mistakes and we both well were young and foolish." She smiled. Unsure of what he meant.

"Perhaps there is time for us now to know one another, and in time time for you to know your children." She could not say too much, duties, they both clearly had duties. "We should walk back before they send a security squad out looking for me." Arianna tried to keep her composure. "Maybe you can tell me what else you've been doing, and well, we should get to know one another"

Do it right this time, not rush into everything like they did that night. Arianna tried not to sigh, she oftened wondered if the family had forgiven her yet.

It was then with reassure words and smile Arianna came to try ease his mind.Thought he figured her been lost to understand clearly words he'd spoken and the emotion he felt behind it. For having grown up in way he'd had....alone with none to call family or home himself. He could not help but felt badly in perhaps subjecting his own children to it. Not being there was if anything tough blow that he did not know how to deal or react to.

But then ....in her own way she seem manage raise them and keep level head about it. Speak to him as she had he soon turn face her and replied.

"I guess your right...that it was perhaps for the better how things went. Thought i don't know if how they'll feel or even want know me now so much time had past."

He then with momentary pause and having regain much his strength enough. That he stood and wrap his arm around her.

"....but i guess we know better now and like you said take the time get know each other. Make up for lost time and be least there for each other. In whatever capacity or time our duties allow us to.....and that for starters i should get you back. See to finishing up what we were sent here to do. And maybe after that we could find the time speak again...."

With that said he then released her from his grip and offer a hand. Push back the emotion he felt and turn his attention back to his duties.

[member="Arianna Darklighter"]

They walked back watching carefully the shadows, so it had truly begun someone was hunting House Organa and its members. Or they were hunting Arianna for some strange reason. She was not sure what the future held, as she held Ronin's hand but knowing how the Jedi felt about somethings she slowly let loose of his hand to not get him in trouble. Threats and wars were becoming the way of the galaxy. Who was behind this?

And now what was she to do about Ronin? Was there a future for them, should they even think of speaking of one. Arianna exhaled slowly to calm herself, her emotions. "It will be alright" was all she could manage to say. They were finally back at the building, security was everywhere even her own. They quickly came to her asking after her, she smiled and reassured them looking to Ronin, a family was often hard to handle, and questions were frustrating.

"I think the meeting is done for today, perhaps we can resume later. Tomorrow something, but I feel a need to rest" She was tired, but it was more emotional than physical. She wanted to think.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then that when all was said and done that the two slowly let things as they were for now. As if anything else there were much bigger issues at hand. Given that apparently it was not just diplomatic but her very life at stake. Shifting gears instead to the task and duty at hand. Which as much as either one them had their reservation about. Specially on his end given the revelation of children he by her.

So with careful thought, concentration and skill the two walk thru the shadow. With him unwittingly hold her hand tightly throughout. As the thought raced thru his mind and his sense on high alert for danger. With her in politics and him with the order ...with kids between them. Much could go wrong as there was right.....with danger round and so many question or words unsaid. Given how much time had past between them ...lost time he could never have back.But that was something for later....duty called.

Till eventually the two makes it back to the safety and regroup with the others. But by then no sooner that they got close and within their sight. He felt her let go of his hand....that sadden him a bit but know as Jedi. He had distance himself from all concern in order be partial and fair. In his dealing with them till the perpetrator were caught....he had to.

Let her be and speak to her people in private and keep his distance. Concern himself for moment with secure the place and going thru every inch with the security. Stealing glances back at her every so often and catching sight of her. Smile and secretly with a reassuring glance at him. Before she exited to retire her own quarters and he on his part. Had been called over by some the other master. Ask to turn in a report of his recollection the events as they unfolded. Which he did reluctantly at first and keep much what was said between them private. Before he too retire and ask moment to rest then change . Slip out his tattered cloth and then set off for moment of private meditation.

[member="Arianna Darklighter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom