Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It Belongs in MY Museum

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
A cargo ship exited hyperspace a short flight away from the mysterious and ancient homeworld of the Aing-Tii, a world that had fairly recently been conquered by the forces of the Sith Order. Star Destroyers and other vessels hung in the orbit of the planet and made patrols around the system to keep watch for any incoming ships or fleets. The cargo ship went unbothered by these patrols however, given that it was much the same as any other such ship that had been frequenting the world as of late.

But aboard the ship, lying in wait in one of the many storage compartments, there was a meeting room arranged. A table with seats all around a central holodisplay occupied this particular compartment, a display that soon flickered to life and projected an image of the planet that the ship now sped towards. :"You have all been hired, gathered, and handpicked for a very special purpose. Your payments have been prepared and await the completion of this job before they shall be sent directly into the accounts that you have provided us. Your goal is simple, yet dangerous for those that lack the proper skills and resolve.":

The voice that issued forth from the holodisplay was slightly modulated, just enough to make the original speaker sound unfamiliar if one were to meet them without it. Secrecy had been part of the contract from the very first moment it had been issued after all. The image of the planet shifted to instead display what appeared to be some form of military outpost, clearly a relatively new structure based on the environment but which looked no less defensible and fortified. :"This is where you target will be. The Embrace Compound, constructed over the caverns of the same name where the Aing-Tii have stored their relics and artifacts for centuries. Breaking in will not be easy but there are several avenues of entrance, the least secure of which is the underground transportation tunnel that connects the Embrace caverns to this spaceport.":

The display shifted again to present a small but clearly fortified spaceport, with the Embrace Compound visible a fair distance away from it. :"This will be where this ship lands, to offload supplies and equipment for the cavern's workers. You will be outfitted with a cargo speeder to match the others in the tunnel, as well as a small shuttle should you need to make a quick escape from the compound itself. None of the assets provided are armed as to not arouse suspicion, so do be careful not to get yourselves caught in them.": The compound returned to the display for a moment before zooming in on the central building, an almost pyramid-esque shaped structure that clearly served as the heart of the compound.

:"The package that you will be retrieving is located in the top of the compound's command center, in the personal office of the archaeological overseer Darth Schol. While he, nor any other Sith to our knowledge, is not present this will not be an easy task.": Again the display shifted but rather than some sort of map or picture it instead showed what appeared to be footage from a camera within the compound, guards marching in formation within being the focal point of the footage. :"The compound itself is guarded by a large contingent of the Sith Emperor's finest soldiers, the First Legion. These are no ordinary troops, if they catch wind of you then you may as well fit the barrel of a blaster between your eyes yourself. If you only engage one or two at at time then you may be able to overcome them but this is a risk that I would not advise taking. The tunnel that will serve as your primary entrance avenue will be guarded by more standard Sith soldiers however, so if you find yourselves in a fight then do it there. Ideally there shouldn't be any shots fired but one can never be too careful.":

The storage compartment which served as the meeting room lit up as the display flickered out, several crates and a small cargo mover sat on the far side of the room. :"Inside these crates you will find uniforms matching those of the other maintenance and storage crews, allowing you to blend in with them should you wish. In addition there are keycards for each of you, while these won't get you through every door you find they will give you access to almost everything up until the command center itself. The cargo mover has been programmed to locate the specific package that you're there to collect and will return to this ship as best it can once it has obtained it. Are there any questions before your transportation lands at the spaceport?":

Miya Ashera Miya Ashera / Kervo Namadi Kervo Namadi / Jt1989 Jt1989 / R RAV / Hacks Hacks / Saram Kote Saram Kote

The masked Raven spoke up in a modulated voice. "We're taking the cart with us?" She asked Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , pointing with her chin at the cargo mover - the only thing in the room that could identify the client's package, as far as she was aware. She'd rather know more specifics about what the package looked like, in case something happened to the cargo mover.

She would leave to change into one of the maintenance uniforms. Her skinsuit providing public decency, though not as much hiding her curves as she would've liked to keep up an androgynous appearance on the job, as she slipped from one uniform into another. Removing her mask, would in fact reveal another beneath. Subtle differences enough to disguise her true face and voice, adopting a lower, raspier tone. Ghostly silver-teal eyes and a questionable scar to match the Sithy atmosphere, perhaps look like she'd been through a cavern blast explosion or two, as the maintenance worker she now imitated herself to be. So long as the rest of her team did their jobs, she could focus entirely on the 'sneaking' part of the mission, going in empty, without weapons.

Miya Ashera Miya Ashera Kervo Namadi Kervo Namadi Jt1989 Jt1989 Hacks Hacks Saram Kote Saram Kote

Alias: Raven
w5B95Yk.jpg

Alter Image in effect

Wearing: Maintenance crew uniform
Viper Mk. I Skinsuit (undersuit)

Equipment: Access keycard, comlink​

Hacks' plastic eyes fell on the gathered crew, her gaze darting to each member of the heist. She towered over them, a four-armed cyborg of steel and flesh. Cold plates and cables met soft pink skin. A parody of her former humanity. When at last Alisteri finished her briefing Hacks could only offer the slightest nod, and a brief, "No questions from me."

She strode over to the crates and found her uniform, four arm sleeves to accommodate her unique but otherwise human physique. As she dressed she kept her dataglasses on, they were not just an accessory but physically connected to her temples, and hardwired to her brain. As a slicer it enabled her to slice on the move, adhering to her neural control.

She stepped into line, four arms crossed against her chest. A routine job for the career criminal, she had performed countless heists and black operations, from the Red Raven Syndicate beyond Hutt Space to her founding Darkwire on Denon, and later working with SIA as their captive. Calm, collected, and arrogantly self-assured.

As the briefing was coming to a close the hulking 2.5m Gen’Dai remained silent. Only doubt that lingered in his mind was the remaining stealthy factor. He’s been on quit a few “stealth” missions only to see them unravel as the missions progressed, to him this one would be no different until proven wrong.
Screenshot-2023-02-15-2.14.56-PM.png

Uzuro wasn’t concerned for the threats to his person due to his people’s innate abilities, but concerned for the risk of everyone involved. Not concern for their lives necessarily but for their participation in the mission and the success of the mission, Uzuro was in this for credits not friends per se, well possibly target practice too of course.

Due to his physical make up of regenerating tentacles he would be required to wear his armor to contain his humanoid form.

As soon as the briefing was done he took one last look around at each of the remaining crew members and made his way to the cargo mover only to select a storage crew member Outfit, seeing his thought process was due to his size he’d fit more so in with the cargo and storage side of the house vs the maintenance side.

As he put his uniform over his suit he looked for a place for his weapons on the cargo mover so if needed be they would be hidden even from the sharpest of eyes Incase they had to go loud at some point.

“I’d prefer to take the cart, would give us more cover to fit in if we are spotted and/or questioned. We could be ‘moving’ equipment to the maintenance site for the repairs. Also, it would be a decent portable cover if the time arose”

Uzuro commented to the masked woman.

Last edited:
"And what if we lose it?" Raven turned to Uzuro Uzuro . She did not disagree about taking the cargo mover with them, but was skeptical about the odds of managing to sneak this particular cargo mover all the way to Darth Schol's office. Indeed it could be 'lost' or destroyed while being used as a diversion or shield. "We should know what the package looks like, in case something happens to the cart before we reach the office, or along the way back."

Perhaps she was overthinking the worst, but in a delicate operation such as this, one couldn't be too unprepared. Heck, Darth Strosius Darth Strosius should as well have bribed one of the actual maintenance workers to do the job, if pushing a cart up to the office was that simple.

Miya Ashera Miya Ashera Kervo Namadi Kervo Namadi Hacks Hacks Saram Kote Saram Kote

Alias: Raven
w5B95Yk.jpg

Alter Image in effect

Last edited:
Kervo listened intently as the briefing was given and occasionally his eyes looked at the others on the mission. Most of them had no potential by their looks. The Gen'Dai would be strong in a fight, he assumed. However, by the briefing, a fight should not be expected should everything go well. If that were the case, Kervo was not sure why he had involved himself. Perhaps, credits truly were the universal language of the galaxy. One he could not ignore if it called to him.

"No questions from me. But, I think I'll stay in my armor. Won't catch me in a firefight without it. I can cover the escape. Make sure out getaway is secure." Kervo suggested.

Hacks' eyes followed the Gen'dai as he spoke, "I'd prefer to take the cart, would give us more cover to fit in if we are spotted and or questioned. We could be 'moving' equipment to the maintenance site for the repairs. Also, it would be a decent portable cover if the time arose." Hacks reached into her trousers and slipped her datapad into her hand. Three hands rapidly began to type on the keypad, "I can forge official documents of our work itinerary, they won't question a thing."

Raven was quick to interject, "And what if we lose it? We should know what the package looks like, in case something happens to the cart before we reach the office, or along the way back." With a flick of her index finger Hacks brought up the compound schematics, a small green hologram rotated above her display, "This compound connects to the spaceport, you would think they would have large access corridors for cargo, the cart ideally won't be an issue." She ran a finger along the edge of her datagoggles, "I don't see how we could lose it, unless someone starts shooting."

The resident mandalorian on the mission began to speak up, "No questions from me. But, I think I'll stay in my armor. Won't catch me in a firefight without it. I can cover the escape. Make sure out getaway is secure."

"Who hired him?" Hacks said, hiking a mechanical thumb to Kervo and passing a glancing frown to Alisteri, "Mans gonna' get us killed refusing to play dress up on what should be a stealth op." She scratched the bridge of her nose as she thought aloud, "If those First Legion start shooting, I'm keeping my head down and slipping in with the real maintenance crew, I'm not looking to get killed for a cred."

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Kervo Namadi Kervo Namadi | Uzuro Uzuro | R RAV

Raven shrugged her shoulders. "Well, he's got a point about splitting up." She turned to Hacks. "Two is company, three's a crowd. Big guy and I can take the cart up. You go find yourself a nice corner to take care of the tech stuff, and Mando can hang back and swoop us all outta here when we're done."

Kervo Namadi Kervo Namadi Hacks Hacks Uzuro Uzuro Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

w5B95Yk.jpg

Alter Image in effect

Uzuro was pretty skilled and had pulled off countless successful missions in the past. However, the upcoming job was no ordinary one. It was a highly dangerous and unprecedented theft from a heavily guarded facility. Uzuro was recruited along with his committed companions all with the same task, but he knew that even their combined skills would not be enough to ensure success unless they were well-prepared and working in tandem.

The heist no matter how you looked at it, it was still a complex one, requiring not only excellent thievery skills but also intricate knowledge of the facility's layout, security protocols, and alarm systems. The team hadn’t spent weeks studying every detail of the facility and devising a plan to get past the high-tech security measures, it was more of a hodgepodge point of views that were gathered to get it done.

As their preparations continued, Uzuro's expression was grim. He knew that this would be a great challenge. But he also felt that their handler had chosen the best of the best for this job, and that their combined skills could be second to none.

Looking to the members gathered around the room

"No matter how we do this, we just gotta remember we need to move quickly, and we can't afford any mistakes. Stay focused, stay alert, and we'll make it through this."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The voice remained quiet as the assembled group spoke and debated, choosing to wait and allow them to discuss amongst themselves before he spoke again. :"If you do happen to separate with the mover, a device has been fitted onto the main console that will detect the object that you're searching for.": The display flickered again, this time to another recording of the courtyard as a secure lockbox was hefted up from a similar cargo mover by one of the soldiers and moved inside.

The recording paused and zoomed in on the lockbox, allowing for a good look of it. It was solid black with reinforcements and enough locks to keep out even the most adept thieves. :"This is your target. It's a rare artifact storage container, if the guards see you with it then they will immediately recognize it. They won't hesitate to gun you down after that. The lockbox itself is too complex to open quick enough for you to avoid detection so bringing it with you will be necessary. The cargo mover can be fitted with another container that can easily conceal the lockbox, just enough to keep it out of sight until you make your return to the ship.":

There was another pause before the benefactor continued, seemingly slightly amused. :"I trust that the Mandalorian can keep away from any unwanted attention, even with his armor. I've yet to see a foolish one that still breathes. If you search through one of the crates in the corner you should find some of the existing documents that we've acquired, they should help with any forging of more that may be necessary. As for the two of you retrieving the lockbox, do remember that you're dealing with Sith soldiers. So long as you keep your heads down and don't cause a fuss they more than likely won't bother you too much.":

R RAV / Hacks Hacks / Uzuro Uzuro / Kervo Namadi Kervo Namadi / Miya Ashera Miya Ashera / Saram Kote Saram Kote

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom