Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It Begins...

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
House of Lords

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Baron Morcus"] [member="Voph"] [member="Triana Piett"] [member="Corran Cath"]

Kay stood in the middle of the Main Meeting Room. The House of Lords was newly finished and already the Lords and Ladies of Commenor were getting their offices decorated to suit them and their tastes. This was to be a meeting place for them all; one for celebrations and also for a discussion of policies, economics and defence. Each of them had their own region to look after. Even the two moons orbiting Commenor were being cared for and watched over.

With tea in hand she waited, wondering who would arrive first. Would it be her husband? And how would everyone get along? Would there be tension? Already there had been with Kay's faux pas during the ceremony. Inadvertently she had driven a wedge between Silfe and Jairdain. Hopefully that wedge wouldn't last long and that they'd be able to work together when needed.

Kay sipped her tea as she admired the overall look of the room. It was rounded, with no pedistal at all for anyone to stand above the others. Instead there was a round table. They were all to be equal in governmental powers. But for Commenor and it's moons as a whole, that responsibility remain in the hands of the King and Queen.

Hopefully this would work where the Senate had failed.

At her core, Jairdain was a simple woman. While she knew there were times when she couldn't be that. Now was one of them. Here on Commenor, she had a place and role to play. No longer could she say she was a simple advisor to the missing Crown Prince. Now she was Regent of Juniper until their son came of age. When the time came that this happened, she would be a much older and very likely wiser person. At least she could only hope that was the case.

Their home was just being built for them in Juniper, but now she also had an office in House of Lords. A meeting had been called and so she was here for that. Arriving, dressed in green to match the name of their region, she choose to still openly wear her lightsaber hilt. She was also a Force user, leader of a government's Force Sect and did not want that to be unknown.

When she arrived, she gave her queen a nod of respect and picked one of the chairs to stand next to while waiting for the others to arrive.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Voph paused outside the meeting hall. He sighed quietly as the adviser that had followed him from his office continued to hound him with questions. Voph turned, handing the datapad back to the man. He spoke, quietly, aware that those already in the hall might be able to hear him. "We'll discuss this later. For now, the spaceport is your highest priority. The sooner that's back to full capacity, the better." He waved a hand to send his adviser scuttling back towards Voph's office. He sighed quietly, adjusting his Tunic before stepping through the door.

He was immediately pleased to see that he was not the last to have arrived. In fact, he was one of the first. [member="Lady Kay"] sat at the table, with a cup of tea in her hand. Voph was thoroughly unsurprised to see this. He paused inside the door, the carved bone mantle across his eyes turning to stare blankly at the green clad woman. He noticed that she, like him, wore a lightsaber at her hip. He offered her a curt nod, and turned to Kay and offered a stiff bow. "My Lady. Your majesty." He spoke with the crisp imperial accent that had become standard for him in formal situations such as these.

He stepped up to a chair, resting his right hand on the back of it, his left arm still hidden in its entirety by his cape. "I was afraid I had lost track of time. It would seem I am quite early."

[member="Jairdain"]

"I understand your concerns, Major" Veiere spoke into the commlink in his hand, held near his mouth while he stood on the outskirts of the vast meeting room, a distance clear of the converging group that he could speak in private with the man in charge of the CIA. "The fact of the matter is that there are going to be six other priorities now, outside of the Crown. I'm not asking that you give them full access, but for the security of Commenor, every sovereign state will be relying on the intelligence you provide...", he was growing impatient and sparing a glance towards the others, his wife would no doubt pick up on it. They'd both been extremely tied down trying to reorganize the structure of the world's leadership so that despite the Crown having majority rule, each Lord or Lady in charge of their own divided lands would be able to maintain absolute authority over their domain and make decisions without having to come to Veiere or Kay for permission for every small issue or need. They needed to be given their own clearance, their own means without feeling as though they were being mothered by the Crown...

The Defense of Commenor had been largely on Veiere's mind of late, with the obvious occupation by the Sith Empire that they'd barely overcome with no small grace from the Force and many of their outside friends. Military perspective was something Veiere seemed to take the lead on, between he and his wife for her best angle came in the form of politics and diplomacy. Being the Jedi he had once been, organizing the defense of Commenor wasn't quite the stretch from the old days of organizing Jedi Assignments and missions which often had to take potential conflict and aggression into consideration.

"Greetings everyone" Veiere spoke up as he finally made his way towards the others who had arrived and were speaking with [member="Lady Kay"]; Veiere of whom smiled to his wife with the pleasure of seeing all their hard work coming into fruition. "I've just got off the Comm's with out Intelligence Agency" He looked to [member="Jairdain"], [member="Voph"] and [member="Triana Piett"] as he spoke, "We're making preparations for Juniper, Folor and Brelor to be brought into the fold, as well as the three others...-The Network is new, so we're running into a few issues but to put it simply, every countries leaders will have access into the CIA for the security of their people...", they didn't need to hear the messy details, Veiere's priority was to make it easy for everyone who would be given the access, to do what they needed to do for their own, and little more.

Kay-Larr

Kay bowed her head to [member="Jairdain"] , [member="Voph"] , [member="Triana Piett"] as the arrived. She glanced over her shoulder as [member="Veiere Arenais"] seemed to be arguing a little over a technical detail. Could things ever go without a hitch? Probably not.

Her attention was turned back to the others. More were supposed to attend, but they have yet to arrive. Did [member="Baron Morcus"] and [member="Corran Cath"] get her message? Perhaps not. Regardless, they couldn't keep everyone waiting.

Veiere was the one to start things off. Security was a top priority, especially after the siege and occupation. "When the siege first began, Chasin City and some of the outlaying buildings were protected by the shield generators.
They helped to prevent what happened to Munto City into happening here.
The only fault with that was that one of our own let the enemy in..."
And he was never to be trusted again. "I have some of the shield generators installed to protect this building.
If any of you wish for the same, then let me know and we can have them made. Although a planetary shield would be beneficial; a trade planet like ours with so much traffic; such a thing isn't practical."

Once the others made the move to sit, Jairdain took her chair. It appeared it was going to be a simple matter of conversation at the moment and she listened to what was said by Kay. Commenor had been hurt and it wasn't the first time. Hopefully it would be the last though.

When she said one of their own let the enemy in, she wondered who it was.

"Will this be funded by us or by you, your majesty?"

It was something that should be known. Some things she expected to have to fund herself and if this was one, then it would need to be taken into consideration.

"Is there going to be some sort of intercommunications network? This way we can ask for or lend help as needed."

That would be something to consider as well. An easy way for all of them to keep in touch.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Triana Piett"] [member="Voph"]

Voph offered a bow to [member="Veiere Arenais"] as he entered the room, recognizing him as the King, if only because of the bond he shared with [member="Lady Kay"] . Quite impressive, in Voph's mind. He'd rarely seen a bond that strong. Not even he and Sabryna had one like that. Of course...He wasn't...exactly surprised. But, to the matter at hand. He pulled his own chair back, and sat down, his gaze turning towards [member="Jairdain"] as she voiced her questions.

"Though tempting, I do not believe Brelor would immediately benefit from such technology. The only tactical relevance it holds is as a staging ground, and an invasion force could easily accomplish that feat with or without shields."

His head turned towards Kay and Veiere again. This was actually the first time he'd met Kay's husband. A Jedi of sorts, by the look of him. A restless spirit that marked him as the kind to seek the blunt option, rather than dance around the politics. A trait Voph always admired, even if it was misguided at times. Though, he would not be caught saying anything, lest fingers be pointed at the mountains of red tape he himself had carved through.

"A private network among the leadership could offer certain benefits, but I do not feel that such a venture would be worth diverting large amounts of resources to. However, I shall defer to the other members."

[member="Triana Piett"]

"The foundation for this network has already been set up and the central facility has been established in Okanagon, a defensive measure I put into play as soon as we regained control over Commenor. Back then, Kay and I had only briefly discussed the division of our lands and your positions now as their regents" Veiere replied to [member="Jairdain"], soon to look to [member="Voph"] so that he too would not be ignored. "Brelor and Folor may require additional resources to branch out to, but it will be done, rest assured". Truth be told, the two moons of Commenor were vital to the World's defense, given their orbit of the Trade World, Resolute Station had been set up as a means for establishing long range communications and radar in order to map the sector and detect incoming and out-bound traffic, looking for any signs of suspicious activity the likes of the fleet the Sith had brought down upon them. "...We may need to look into establishing sub-facilities on both Moon's to capitalize on the Network's effective range. With regards to finance however, that is something that Kay and I will oversee. Your contribution to the costs of Commenor's defense, will come from your land's taxes paid to the Royal Family and head of Government. Kay will likely have the details prepared for you all with regards to how the commerce between each nation and Okanagon will proceed".

"On the subject of Commenor's security, you may wish to give some thought to the defense of your lands. Naturally Commenor already has both a Military and Navy, though it is a far-cry from what it used to be since the Siege and the loss of our neighbor world's investment into the Systems Alliance. These first five years will be a staging ground for which you will each have to establish yourselves and grow from there. Kay and I are here to support you all, naturally. This is still Commenor and you're not being left on your own...-However, each country will come under the responsibility of it's Lord or Lady. It's a commitment and we do hope you're all ready for it" Veiere turned to look to his Wife with a faint smile, things were coming into play and this was the start of their people's return to prosperity. He only hoped that those whom the pair had put their faith in, were up to the task set before them.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Triana Piett"]

Kay-Larr

"I'd like us all to appear here on ocassion, whether in person or via holo. Once ever quarter should be well enough, unless there are pressing concerns." Kay wanted them to be independant, but to still rely on eachother for things as well. "As Veiere has said, a network is already established that will allow us to communicate with eachother."

She folded her hands on top of the table in front of her. "Every nation is different and with different clinates and terrain. You'll know of what it is that your people will need to have imported and exported. Just as we had with the other planets in the CSA,
you'll be able to make deals and contracts with others without our imput. However if any of them are flagged by our intelligence services, then we'll have to review it before the deal or contract can proceed. Commenor has enemies now, and we'll have to be careful."
Not only that, but they had to be sure that no loopholes were to be exploited.

"As Veiere has said, you'll all have ample time to get settled and to help your nation to grow their economies. We'll be there to help along the way."

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Voph"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Triana Piett"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Baron Morcus"] [member="Corran Cath"]

"I already have some mercantile business planned. Taking care of that aspect of things is already done. Homework was done on the people I will be working with. None of them are enemies of Commenor, you, Veiere or anybody else here. You have my word on that. Once we get a steady income in and can support ourselves, if any of you others need assistance, Juniper can provide as well."

Jairdain expected things to start moving swiftly and the land she was Regent for would be set up quickly. It was already a prosperous region. A steady hand guiding it would help and all she had to do was learn a bit about what could be done in the area.

Giving Veiere a small nod at his forethought on the communications, she kept quiet after making her statement. With what Lady Kay said, she did not feel like contributing anything further at the moment.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] @Voph @Triana Piett

Voph nodded in agreement with the discussions until [member="Jairdain"] finished speaking. He turned his attention to the pair of monarchs. "I agree, a network station on Brelor would vastly increase the stability of any form of communication network. I will have people standing by ready to coordinate and assist with the details. Location, construction, et cetera."

Voph cleared his throat quietly before continuing. "The defense of Brelor is being seen to. I am taking the liberty of instating a third party defense force," He gestured to [member="Lady Kay"] though his attention was clearly focused on [member="Veiere Arenais"] as he said this, "Lady Kay is already familiar with this initiative, of my own design and command. Not limited exclusively to Brelor, however, the Octarchy Covenant task force would instead use Brelor as a base of operations for a number of operations around this sector, for the security and well being of all peoples."

He turned to look at the other individuals at the table. "Brelor itself, however, is continuing existing contracts, and reinstating old ones. As a resort and holiday location, it already generates a decent amount of revenue, if...hindered somewhat by the recent occupation. Recovery is progressing swiftly, however, and I have workers on duty around the clock to return Brelor City to full functioning status as soon as possible, so that I may then render aid to the various third party resorts and the like scattered about the planet."

He spread his arms to gesture to the table, and the few Lords and Ladies that sat at it. "On a somewhat related note, I invite each and every one of you to visit some time, so that we may discuss business, our relationships as nations of Commenor, and arrange support for each other as needed. After all, a chain is only as strong as her weakest link. I have sent word to the absent members of our council informing them of the offer, and..." He turned his attention back to Kay and Veiere, "I believe I have already come to an understanding of the state of things between Brelor and the Crown, however I have not had the honor of meeting Lord Arenais. Perhaps the both of you should visit for dinner at some point." He waved down any further comment immediately after, adding, "A suggestion we can more fully explore at a more appropriate time."

[member="Triana Piett"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Baron Morcus"] [member="Corran Cath"]

Silfe had not had time to come to the House Of Lords since her appointment to it. The building was massive and the grand entrance was more than a little daunting in its size and grandeur. She looked down at her datapad and realized that time had grown short and she would arrive just a touch late because this place was so massive. Leaving her speeder with her driver, she walked swiftly through the Grand Entrance and made her way to the meeting room. Two bodyguards followed behind her, her ever present shadows. Some may resent such a thing, but Silfe did not. They gave her some piece of mind. Maybe after the meeting, she would finally be able to see her office. It had been customized to her own desires and she was excited to see how it had turned out. Never had she had such complete control over the decorating of a space.

Alcuin was agricultural for the most part. A great portion of the country was fields, orchards, pastures, and horticultural plantations. Her new home was quite beautiful. Small cities cropped up throughout the continent, connected to each other through a series of rail systems. Two major ports allowed for shipments of agricultural goods to go to other continents and supplies to come in and be distributed as needed. One of those two major ports was Lynndor, the capital city. She had come from there.

She stepped into the room, her dark brown dress swaying with her body movement. She seemed a touch rushed as she smiled and curtseyed. "Good day, My Lords, My Lady, My Queen, My King." Silfe bowed her head to each in turn and then went to her seat. She had heard some of what had been spoken about on her way in and gave her input. "I don't know that Alcuin would work well with dome shields, but I honestly have no idea what alternatives there are. I doubt we would put the entire continent under them anyway. Seems a bit cost prohibitive but perhaps have them strategically placed to protect food stores and vital cities? I can put that on my list of things I need to conduct research on unless one of you knows of a better option for farming land and buildings?"

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Triana Piett"]

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Who was slipping all the alcohol into Auntie's drinks? Like seriously, there was no other real good explanation for anything here. Actually, there was. A good one if you asked her: alibi. As a special operator, as she put it nicely, she was expected to find information, useful tools for the kingdom, whatever it was the Queen asked of her. What better cover than this, somewhat odd choice of promotion? It wasn't as though her family was unexpectedly given simply absurd political positions for little reason anyways, her father had quite the upwards ascension after all. But then again...

Well there was no going back. Might as well enjoy herself. Seeing as she was relatively newly put into power, and hadn't the time or care to look the part, defaulted to her usual formal wear, bright pink, archaic jedi robes. Rather than a lightsaber, like her father, she had a collapsed force pike. Which probably looked similar, if you weren't really paying attention, but probably wouldn't confuse any of the forcies present. Unless they were blind perhaps, and never heard of a force pike in their life. Still, considering she was barely an adult and considered capable of making the sorts of decisions people were now going to expect from her, it helped her look like she knew what she was doing. Though she did look exceptionally childish as the guards escorted her to the meeting hall.

Shoden unwrapped a sucker, putting the sugary treat into her mouth as the doors were opened for her, and immediately she felt on edge. She recognized, really not much. Auntie and Uncle but, really that was about it beyond maybe names. She knew who Silfe and Jairdain were but, well, not on the same level. Naturally she defaulted to the immediate defense the Excron family employed. "I haven't missed the fun bits have I? I was distracted deciding what to wear." Humour always worked.

[member="Silfe Sosuri"] :|: [member="Voph"] :|: [member="Jairdain"] :|: [member="Lady Kay"] :|: [member="Veiere Arenais"] :|: [member="Triana Piett"]

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
The new Lord of Derosa was a tad delayed arriving at the meeting. He'd been hard at work overseeing the preliminary stages of the construction of Tarkin City, atop the dark force nexus created by the Sith Empire when they annihilated the eight million souls in the city that once resided there. It was proving a slightly difficult endeavour. Many spirits of the fallen had to be exorcised after they'd been terrifying construction teams, but Morcus would suffer no delays, even if he had to deal with the ghosts himself. He'd been finishing that duty when the call to the meeting had arrived. His Lambda-class Shuttle ferried him from the fledgling city in Derosa all the way to the new Commenori House of Lords.

Once he'd arrived, he quickly departed his shuttle, tailed by a squad of his Stormtroopers. Eventually, he found his way to the main meeting room, politely bowing to the King and Queen. "My liege. My lady. I apologise for my lateness. It is not often that I am as occupied as I have been these last few days. I am pleased to announce construction of my new capital is making swift progress, albeit after a few...ahem....paranormal incidents. The spirits responsible are well under control now after my direct intervention, however.", he said, moving to take his seat at the large meeting table. His chair was throne like and elegant in it's construction, bearing the noble sigil of the now fully restored House Morcus. "I am also pleased to announce that I am making steady progress in rebuilding and reorganising our admittedly shattered military. My Moff Council inform me we will be at a hundred percent military strength within two months."

[member="Shoden Moz"]
[member="Silfe Sosuri"]
[member="Voph"]
[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded at the words that [member="Jairdain"] spoke. At least she had done her research and was doing well at getting her own nation established. At least they weren't all starting with nothing.

Her attention turned to [member="Voph"] as he spoke up. He understood well with what they were saying. A brow was raised ever so slightly as he mentioned the Octarchy Covenant. Oh that organization had come up a few times recently. An ancient group from Commenor's past that appears to be resurfacing. Hopefully it was a good thing. "Thank you Lord Voph. Both for your efforts and for the invitation." She glanced over to her husband briefly, and then turned to Voph once more. "And it's one that we will accept."

[member="Silfe Sosuri"] was the next to arrive. Kay bowed her head to her and listened to her words on security measures for Alcuin. "Protecting the food stores and cities is important.
We don't want a repeat of Munto City. As for the vast farmlands, protecting them could be put in the hands of the military and navy. We'll of course do our best from orbit to protect Commenor from invading forces."

Another late arrival came into the meeting room. And it appeared to be... [member="Shoden Moz"] ? Now that was a surprise. [member="Veiere Arenais"] was probably just as surprised. But Kay decided to just take it in stride though, and not make a scene about it. "Hello Shoden...or should I say...Lady Shoden? We were just all getting acquainted with eachother's nations."

The sound of troopers' footfalls in the hallway could only mean one thing. [member="Baron Morcus"] had just arrived. And sure enough, there he was. Kay bowed her head to him and listened carefully. Of all the nations, his had suffered the most terrible damage from the Sith. A memorial had already been made for it. And even with the new Tarkin City being constructed, the Dead Scar will forever have a footprint. "Thank you Lord Morcus.
That is good to hear. And the military will be at full strength in just two months? I can only imagine that many were eager to protect their homes and families."
It made her wonder how many had hated her for surrendering their people to the Sith. Surely there were some that figured that it was a wrong decision to make.

Veiere watched and listened to the group, some late arrivals showing up and joining them in the discussion, most bizarre of all was [member="Shoden Moz"]. Had Darlyn really let her taken the reigns over Anteluma and the rest of Nordel? These were strange times when someone as young as a teenager would be leading an entire country of Commenor. Their former minister of justice would have words, were there to be complications arise due to the girl's youth and inexperience...

Looking back to [member="Lady Kay"], he caught the same hint of concern and surprise that he felt, though he made no show of it and said nothing for the time as [member="Voph"] seemed to be inviting them to visit Brelor and all the effort that he'd already committed to Commenor's second Moon.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] and the Order of Commenor came to mind whilst thinking on the World's potential need for defense against opposing forces. She'd recently been given the position of leadership over the Knights of Commenor, a neutral force sect that Veiere had established when he and his wife had first taken governance over their home-world. There had also been a notable shift in the Force further out across the Galaxy, Veiere had felt the call, still keeping up with his personal training and daily meditation in order to stay strongly in tune with the Light since his second chance thanks to the Empire's invasion...

With the number of Lords and Ladies watching over their individual countries, the work-load for he and his wife had already been drastically reduced. It allowed for time training [member="Loreena Arenais"] who still had much to learn in the ways of the Jedi Path, perhaps they would visit the Commenor Jedi Enclave at one point or another and make use of the Jedi Academy Network's established facilities there.

For now however he simply remained silent and attentive to the views and concerns of his peers. Kay seemed to have things under control and in times of peace and quiet, Veiere's strengths lay in organizing the military structure of Commenor, these days that meant focusing purely on Okanagon, allowing the others to have their well-earned freedom of authority over their own lands, unless proven to need the intervention of the Royal Family.

[member="Shoden Moz"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Voph"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Baron Morcus"]​

There was sometimes a benefit to being blind. This was one such time. Her attention through the Force focused on each person as they entered or spoke. When the familiar presence of Silfe entered...Jairdain was at a bit of a loss on how to react. Their previous encounter had brought about a great shock to her friend and they had yet to reconnect. She truly hoped to be able to repair their relationship and be friends again.

"I too extend an invitation to all of you to visit the Juniper area."

She did not feel shields would do her area much good. Maybe over the city itself, but not the entire area. Too much difference in terrain and surrounding area. Keeping that thought to herself, Jairdain listened as others joined and spoke themselves. The entrance of Shoden was amusing for her, but was glad to see the young woman moving up in the world.

Hiding a smile by taking a drink, she set her cup down when that smile went away. When Morcus entered, that did actually cause a bit of a reaction from her. A minor one, but still a reaction. Just a slight inhaling of her breath and then it was released. Remaining silent, she took another sip of the tea in front of her.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Baron Morcus"] [member="Shoden Moz"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] @Voph @Triana Piett

Voph let loose a low sigh. What was this child doing here? He had half a mind to point out that they were in session, but...Then she asked if she were late. Voph arched a brow. She was supposed to be here. The young female was missing a hand, he noticed. Strange that she did not wear a prosthetic. Voph's head turned towards his own right arm, curling his fingers into a tight fist, and....relishing the feeling. He remembered having an arm of metal and wires.

Voph looked up, being ushered back to the present, and nodded to [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"] as they accepted his invitation to join him at Calyiu'r. He turned to this...[member="Baron Morcus"] as he announced the Commenor military's readiness. "Two months is an impressive time-frame. The Covenant is nearing full strength itself, save for her flagship. In the mean time, all Octarchy forces stand ready to defend Commenor, with their lives if need be. I believe I speak for all present when I say I hope it will not come to that, but there is no sense in not preparing for the worst."

He turned then to [member="Silfe Sosuri"] and offered his opinion on the matter. "I agree with Lady Kay. Establish the shields around existing stores and cities, but leave the fields as they are. Farmland typically has little to no infrastructure, And what it does have is often easily replaced. Destroying the food supply is a rather monumental task, not to mention the fact it leaves the conquering force with a decimated population. I doubt anyone would stoop so low as to find starvation a worthy tactic, even among the Sith."

@Jairdain @Shoden Moz

[member="Shoden Moz"] entered the House of Lords and Silfe wondered what she was doing here specifically. The girl was very much like Darlyn and she only just kept herself from smiling at her glib excuse for being late. Her dark eyes went to the King and Queen and upon seeing that they did not mind the girl's presence, she certainly wouldn't object. All this was only one such entry after her own. Baron Morcas came in late as well, though he was far less glib about his tardy entry. She wasn't surprised that his report was precise and efficient. Silfe had to think that [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"] had put their military in good hands.

She returned her attention to Lady Kay and bowed her head respectfully. "Then I shall proceed with plans for domes over the major cities and stores and leave the protection of our actual farms to our esteemed military. It is reassuring to know that Acuin is considered less of a priority target than I thought. Repairs to Acuin's cities are underway. There weren't many. The Sith were not really able to do much other than raid our food stores for their own. It will take time to replenish what we lost there. We have spent much of our time taking stock of what we have and what we need. I would suggest some basic supplemental grain and proteins be imported to Commenor for the next month or so to bolster what we have. I will send you what I feel is a necessary list and amount of each after the meeting."

[member="Jairdain"] [member="Voph"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom