Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship ISTFMP Standard TIE/LN Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISTFMP Standard TIE/LN Fighter

star-wars-tie-fighter.jpg

An Imperial Standard TIE/LN Fighter​

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: An open source standard TIE fighter that fits in with Imperial Fleet doctrine.
  • Image Source: Here you go.
  • Canon Link: Here you go.
  • Permissions: N/A.
  • Primary Source: Here you go.
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Bastion Holdings.
  • Affiliation: Alasdair Voland Alasdair Voland , any Imperial-aligned company/Imperial faction/someone who stole them from Imperials/bought one second-hand.
  • Market Status: Open-Market (most not in Imperial hands or outside the company stolen or resold without authorization).
  • Model: ISTFMP Imperial Standard TIE Fighter: Mass Produced.
  • Production: Mass-Produced.
  • Material:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All standard systems.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • N/A it's literally a standard TIE fighter.
STRENGTHS
  • Jack of All Trades: Can do a wide variety of missions adequately and in decent numbers and in conjunction with the point defense weapons and anti-starfighter corvettes/frigates of its own forces pose a potent threat to enemy fighters or bombers seeking to score a hit on its allied capital ships.
WEAKNESSES
  • Master of None: Because it is decent at every aspect, it is a master at none of them, so other more specially designed ships can and do take advantage of this.
DESCRIPTION

The ISTFMP Standard TIE/LN Fighter is Bastion Holding's take on the classic Imperial mass produced TIE fighter. It is largely similar to those fielded by the various petty warlords of the galaxy, except with higher quality control, better shielding, and the addition of a Class 2 Hyperdrive allowing it much more flexibility in terms of deployment. It is intended, in typical Imperial fleet doctrine, to be used alongside anti-starfighter support ships to protect Imperial capital vessels, hunt enemy starfighters and bombers, go on patrols, and generally provide air and space superiority at an attractive price point. Is it the most incredible starfighter ever made? No. Is it the cheapest? No. Does it Just Work™ how it is supposed to? Absolutely.

Last edited:
Issues.

• Manufacturer: Bastion Holdings.
    The ISTFMP Standard TIE/LN Fighter is Bastion Holding's take on the classic Imperial mass produced TIE fighter. It is largely similar to those fielded by the various petty warlords of the galaxy, except with higher quality control, better shielding, and the addition of a Class 2 Hyperdrive allowing it much more flexibility in terms of deployment.
Links are broken, please fix.

• Permissions:
Please fill this field out.

WEAKNESSES
  • Average Quality: Being the cheap, mass produced version of the TIE fighter, it is remarkably average in quality. It has its job to do, it does it adequately, but it's not setting out to impress anyone.
Not an appliable weakness, please try again. Being average does nothing other than expecting it to do a job most other starfighters already can do of its type.

While I am smiling at seeing someone wish to use my deadly missiles of mass destruction, two issues exist.
First is that you need my permission, I am Haon Hafey. If you so wished to use them, all you had to do was ask!
Second though and this is why it can't be used here, it is of Limited Production. This is a Mass Produced Starship and henceforth cannot use the Limited Production Seismic Missiles. If you wish to use them, they have to be reduced to Limited. Otherwise, it must be removed. I knew how powerful they be, hence why they were placed at Limited Production/

Let me know when these are fixed.
Alasdair Voland Alasdair Voland

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Yep explained in the other posts how that was accidental lol, I'm sorry for putting those in! I should've double-checked every item on the list. I'm so sorry!!!

Fixed the links and edited the weakness, hope that is okay, it's literally average so the one I could think of was it being a master of none and hence having the potential to be outclassed by a more specialized ship.

Quick question on the permissions since you wanted me to be a little more precise, I want these to be like open-market but conditionally so? Like for Imperials and Imperial-themed characters or someone who has a good story about stealing them from them. Like I do have a marketplace thread but for the people above they don't necessarily need my explicit permission to use it under those circumstances since I already like intended for them to be able to use it. How would you suggest I word it? Would I put closed market with a dislcaimer? I kind of want to make some open source ships so each Imp faction doesn't have to rewrite their own variant of like a standard ship and can just use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom