Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the future set in stone?

Norrin Fisck

N
"I would prefer something much simpler than having to deal with the Echani," he said, offering a chuckle. "Be nice to just- hang out."

The ship jostled a bit as they entered the atmosphere of their target world. She was probably going to be mad at him next time they saw each other, but that was the downside of having a strong moral compass. She would get past it when she was older, he was certain of that. Probably she would look back on it and laugh at the situation. In fact, he hoped she would because he was worried just how mad she would be for him rstting her out.

When the ship landed, he slapped a hand on the lever to lower the exit ramp. It started its decent, and he looked around the hangar they had been sent to. Seemed safe enough. Well maintained, ground crew already working. This place was a gokd spot to let her off so she could make her way safely home. He'd have taken her back himself, but the Jedi were not exactly everyone's favorite in Mandalorian space.

He ruffled her hair affectionately, gave her a grin and walked down the ramp to wait for her. They were parting ways, and he wanted a good look at [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] as she departed, just in case it was the last time they ever saw each other. It could happen. He did lead a dangerous life.

"Promise you will be safe out there until you get home?"

She giggled quietly at his comment. Yeah, just to hang out would be nice. Without having to worry about getting stabbed or shot by crazy Echani. "Yeah, let's try that next time. And maybe we can avoid... Well... Echani and other people who just want us dead." She gave him a half grin. She was serious that she wanted to hang out again but it was crazy that everytime they met, there seemed to be some type of fight going on. Either directly or indirectly involving them.

She had no idea what [member="Barrien Siegfried"] had planned. Hopefully, she wouldn't get in too much trouble if her parents found out. They wanted her to explore, be adventurous and such, right? They probably would have preferred if she had her beskar'gam on, of course, but still.

Either way, she followed Barrien to the exit. She blew some of the hair out of her face after he ruffled it. "I'll try to be as safe as I can! See you later, Barrien," she gave him a small wave before she jogged off the ramp and towards the spaceport. She had to get a ticket as soon as possible back to Mandalore. At least Mandalore wasn't very far from this world. And, she made a mental note to see if Barrien was on Spacebook!

Norrin Fisck

N
Even the way she blew the hair out of her face was adorable. No matter what the girl did, she was cute. He didn't know how her parents had managed to make her that way, but he was glad they had. She was nice, considerate, and funny. The fact she cared so much about people just made him feel justified in his decision to be a Jedi. There were people that were worth fighting for, and there were other people out there doing the same.

"I'll see you next time, Beth," he said as he watched [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] walk off into the spaceport.

He stood there for a while, watching where she had gone. It gave the ground crew time to refuel the ship anyway. Eventually he walked back in and went and found a free dorm room. Once inside, he picked up the datapad on the small desk and carried it over to a comfortable chair which he sat down in and flipped the datapad on. He hadn't learned a lot of technology, but he did know hos to work one of then.

He started writing a message to [member="Yasha Mantis"] and [member="Kaine Australis"].

Madame Mand'alor and General Australis,

I am aware that Beth is your daughter. Having met the General before I know he knows eho I am. I just wanted to write you this message to let you know that I encountered Beth on Jazbina. She was accosted by two Echani I was meeting with, but I intercepted them and ensured her safety. As I write this we are on Merson, and she is securing passage back to Mandalore. I just thought you might want to know in advance, especially since she did not have her armor with her and ended up somewhere dangerous.

Best regards,

Jedi Knight Barrien Siegfried

He set the datapad down and then went over to the bed, which he flopped down on before falling quickly asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom