Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it allowed to create character without an avatar if the avatar is created soon?

Speaking as someone who has been in this situation before while waiting for art commissions, what I usually do is find a placeholder image that roughly resembles my character's intended design and use that as a placeholder avatar for the character until my commission arrives.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

DornImAuge DornImAuge What Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta suggested can definetly work, and many of us change our avatars periodically.

If you just want to put a character sheet up or made submissions, you can go ahead and do that without a character avatar. However, if you want to start roleplaying, then as per the Character Creation rules;
You must have an avatar for each character you create at SWRP: Chaos, and it must represent your character.

DornImAuge DornImAuge alternatively you can feel free to use any avatar you want as an avi if you find somethin that fits close to what you're creating, since you can totally feel free to change your avatar at any time without having to worry about the character being locked into what it is once it's created. Same with goes with character art you use for your bio as well o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom