Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRL Comes Around (Reduced Activity)

So in a twist I had not seen coming in a million years, life has been very kind to me. I'm feeling well mentally, all the bad chit actually feels like it's in the past now, uni continues to roll along and I recently ran into this person who is now my girlfriend. Mornings are still the devil, but that might just be the fact I don't sleep enough.

A side-effect of all this though is the fact my online presence has been reduced significantly. I expect things to settle down over the course of the next few weeks, but until then I don't think I'll be around to post much. This affects Kaalia and [member='Nylea Apollodor'] for the most part. I'll be back in full force once my brain can concentrate on things again instead of thinking of my girlfriend constantly, until then my activity will be much like it has been in the past two weeks or so.

See you guys when the life I've gained slips through my fingers. /jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom