Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invitation - GR Dominion of Mimban

Yuuzhan_Vong_firebreather.jpg

I'd really like to start strengthening ties between the GR and SSC as we start to get more aggressive against the Sith factions. So I like the idea of us helping each other complete dominions as part of that effort. It was fun threading with you all in the Wheel dominion.

The Republic's latest dominion is at Mimban (Tier 1 or 2), which centers around a storyline of neutralizing Vong Firebreathers that have been terrorizing the populace. There's a an exploration/diplomacy subplot that's been made for our own Jedi/FU, and I will be working a humanitarian angle with my Jedi alt on the ground helping victims of the Firebreather attacks.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87527-paradise-lost-republic-dominion-of-mimban/

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

I've been struggling to come up with a reason for [member="Jon Jon Nemo"] to get involved in that dominion. There's just not anything that Mimban has to offer Corellia Digital from what I can see. Or Gungan lawyers.

However, I have plenty of alts that are more adventurous and I'll pop one into the dominion thread.

hahaha this is going to be fun and [member="Arisa Yune"] don't forget [member="Willa Isard"] in your post so she and Arisa with tactical spoons can down a firebreather

also explore the lost jedi city Anastasia helped discover

[member="Orihime Ike"] This actually gives me the perfect excuse to get hyper violent with my Mando alt. I'll see you down there as @Face.

[member="Sorel Crieff"] Awesome!

[member="Zephyr Carrick"] The more the merrier. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom