Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Relief Months

Should 'Invasion Relief' Be A Thing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Nah.

Should be like the days of the One Sith.

Just sayin.​

NIO, please stop sending me feet pics.
I mean, there are Archives.

Ok.

no offense but i think noctifer noctifer and I, and prolly some others, can prolly just agree that the fire that's going on in invasion season 2020 is fire enough that it's not worth digging through a bunch of archives to read 500 posts of history that doesnt apply to the majority of us who werent even on chaos at the time.

its nothing personal, that's just how things go. time flies. one day we'll be forgotten, but its the future NIO-W.

L Long Gone

giphy.gif

ok​

Last edited:
Sound really good.

Just make it a dominion and invasion free month and enough consideration so people cant use it to avoid things.

Avoiding the mechanical side of chaos' systems is not the same as avoiding roleplay.

Don't be silly. No one is going to go and read through the old 1000 post invasions.

People have. Not unrealistic. Curiosity and all that. Some are good reads, atleast I thought so.

Back to the subject at hand - no, people would find ways to avoid the inevitable. I feel it is apart of being a Major, everyone wants to take a swing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom