Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

invasion question

sabrina

can your character be in two diffrent invasion threads at same time
as an ally in one and a member of the other factions invasion

sabrina

Sarge Potteiger said:
From the Requesting Aid rules

5. A character fulfilling an aid request for another Major Faction may not join any more Invasions/Rebellions until theInvasion/Rebellion thread they are aiding in is completed.
cheers did not see that line

what if they are member of both factions, can they participate in both threads?
p.s. have dyslexia so do miss things when reading

Daella Apparine said:
There is currently no rule that suggests that people in both Factions cannot be in more than one Invasion with the Faction they are a part of.
But... then these rules... contradict themselves... :O

(or I'm just that bad at English that I can't even read correctly anymore)

sabrina

so can I be in the new order invasion of drumond kass as a mando (member of that faction), and the next one sith invasion, of the republic? (as member of the one sith) [member="Popo"]

A member can be in two invasions at once so long as they are not there as an ally.

There are times when the faction admins will rule that two invasions are happening at the same time (Manaan and Korriban was an example) and thus characters couldn't be in both.
That was an exception rather than the rule.

An ally character can only be in one Invasion, period.

sabrina

[member="Tamara"] would they be any bar to me being in both, as I know the one sith are planning some thing. (not sure what yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom