Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland - Signup

Gear/mounts/pets are fine, as long as they are personally related to your character. (If your character is no longer able to be in the conflict, neither are those pets/droids/mounts...etc.)

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"]

I realize this issue has been a roller coaster but it turns out that some of the Mandalorians are interested in having pets themselves. The above is the term agreement for using them. Are you two still interested in B then?

Just to clarify, there seems to be a bit of confusion about the exact launch of the Invasion due to time zones.

The invasion will launch at 11:00PM CST (GMT -6) on the 25th, not the 24th. Some on the East Coast have seemed to believe we'd be launching at midnight on the 24th coming into the 25th which is not the case but rather we'll be launching on the 25th coming into the 26th EST midnight, since my time zone places me an hour behind them and I'm posting the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom