Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland - Signup

Objectives
A.) Attack the shield generator!
The Mandalorians will be defending a base that's protected by shield. PCs with one NPC unit will be able to infiltrate the base, take out the defenders, and destroy the shield generator.

B.) Battle in the Jungle!
This is a typical PvP objective. You'll be fighting Mandalorians in the jungle, No NPCs allowed.

C.)Race against time!
This is a very unique objective. One writer from either side has been chosen to collaborate as Dungeon Masters. They are allowed to participate in the event as well. Basically there's a detonation set and whichever faction disables the timer first wins. No PvP.
Note: [member=Anija Ordo] & [member=Netherworld] will be DMing. Any issues they will deal with together reactively, such as powergaming-esque abuse. Issues that cannot be resolved by them will be taken up with an RPJ.

Start & End
25th, June (start date)
13th, July (end date)
18 days with a possible 3 day extension (sudden death).
Rules
No Allies, one character per writer.
NPC Rules
One unit per writer! You only get one unit out of a submission per writer. So if its strength is 125 you get 125 of those NPC. If it's 150, you get 150.

PvP Rules
We've agreed with the Mandalorians that there will be a limit of two writers per engagement from either faction. That means the max you can have is a 2v2. 1v1 and 2v1 are still allowed, however.

Template Rules
You must use the following templates as a PC. There's also an additional template for NPC controllers.
Objective: What is your character doing?
Allies: Who is is your character fighting alongside?
Enemies: Who is your character fighting against?
Gear: What weapons, armour, and equipment do you have?

Unit: What is the unit? Must link to a codex submission.
Strength: How many living NPC are in this unit? Refer to the strength of the submission.
Objective: What are the NPC doing?
Controller: Who controls this NPC? Can either be an individual NPC or a PC. This is whoever is leading it in-character.

Signup Template
Character: Who are you writing as?
Objective: Which objective are you starting on?
NPC: What NPC Unit are you using if any?
Notes: Anything you'd like to mention? LOAs, etc.

Additional Information & Resources
Units
A standard infantry unit for assaults.
Mostly cannon fodder but ruthless.
Elite unit, PM me before claiming.
Armory & Tech
Note: Fringe tech is likely available to us already but ask [member="Vheissu Ireles"] before claiming anything in their armory. Unless he says otherwise to me. :)
Signup List
Objective A.)
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]
[member=Anja Aj'Rou]
[member="Keira Ticon"]
[Member=Boo Chiyo]
[member="Taryc Ap'Irae"]
[member="The Dark Man"]
[member="Ue-‘Kuo-‘Koe’c’cu-Eou"]

Objective B.)
[member="Kiber Dorn"]
[member="Lord Daemos"]
[member=Kiran Vess]
[member=Vheissu Ireles]
[member=Jemmila Kyrgen]
[member=Perla Pirjo]
[member=Darth Vornskr]
[member=Kran Meelan]
[member=Bal'gul]
[member=Einar Shadowmane]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
[member=Auswyn Nothrael]

Objective C.)
[member="Ebenezer"]
[member="Orkamaat"]
[member="Jun Nez"]

Undecided
[member="Einar Shadowmane"]
[member="Kadri Ughad"]

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] [member="Perla Pirjo"]

Pets and mounts count as gear :)

I asked!

Edit: Apparently they don't, he was confused what I was asking :p

Objective A for you guys then, sorry for the confusion.

Orkamaat

Of all the gods only death does not desire gifts.
Character: ORK!
Objective: Objective C.) DM
NPC: Most likely none. May change
Notes: I will be very non-present until July. Will be posting, but that's about it.

Matreya

Character: Lord Daemos | Damien "the Hammer" Daemon
Objective: B. Gonna own this jungle
NPC: S'wulf | REX Droid
Notes: Sometimes slow to post.

Matreya

Nimue Stormson said:
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I would sign up but I won't be here soon. :( I'll be LOA by the end of the week, so all I can say is good luck to everyone.
JUst make sure you come back eventually to help us kick butt!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Actually thought this would be good as my first EVER Chaos invasion with any of my characters, but I'll be on LOA as from Friday for a week so feel I wouldn't be comfortable not putting 100% of my usual time into this.

Hopefully I can participate in future events. :)

[member="Nimue Stormson"] | [member="Asterion"]

The invasion will be lasting 18 days, if you guys are on LOA and come back whilst it's still active and want to jump in, there's nothing stopping you if you feel comfortable with it. Otherwise no worries, the whole idea is for us to have fun. :) (and win too, but fun is good and winning is fun!)

[member="Einar Shadowmane"]

Well the start date is the 25th so you have about 10 days to get settled in if you still want to participate. I'd be happy to help you gear up, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom