Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Ord Mirit OOC [GR vs. OS]

Turin Val Kur

T
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Don't make me have to kill you as well. I don't think my transgalactic heart could bear it

):

Turin Val Kur said:
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Don't make me have to kill you as well. I don't think my transgalactic heart could bear it

):
tumblr_m0zh47aBZL1r99f4t.gif

*Taps his non existent watch*

Well, thank you for everyone who has participated in the invasion. For the purposes of judging, things are being cut off at the same time in which the invasion was started (1:3o pm, eastern standard). However, we encourage everyone to continue writing if they should so feel inclined. Once again, thanks for taking part and we will attempt to have things judged in a timely fashion :).

[member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Ali Hadrix"]

Turin Val Kur

T
[member="Darth Atrophia"]

Don't worry, once I get my bearings you're not far down on the list.

[member="Disciple"]
Sorry I haven't posted yet. I know technically the invasion ends today but I would like to continue for story reasons. I had a total misfire yesterday when I tried to respond so I gave up (and played Ark so long that when I finally looked at the time I had to go to bed so I could go to work). I'll get a post up when I get home tonight.

[member="Norrin Fulk"]

It's best to always go by the terms listed in the actual invasion thread, as there was a solid week between when this was posted and when the invasion itself was posted. Likely just a typo in this thread. However, [member="Darth Venefica"] is correct, we called the invasion yesterday.

4. Two week time limit starting from July 19 through August 2 --

Well it doesn't matter to me either way. Was just pointing out what the first post in this thread said. *shrugs* If I was really overly interested I'd have ditched Disciple and moved on when he gave me the chance. I was in it for the story, though.
[member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Yurzhoc Shai"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom