Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Ord Mirit OOC [GR vs. OS]

One last question [member="Torin Varik"] [member="Gir Quee"]

Torin, your fighters are another squadron and you've follow Ryan Korr to the Sev'rance at 0517 yes?

Gir, which ship did these launch from as I can't see them allocated to any of the carriers?

[member="Sressechka"]

You've attacked which group of my craft? There are four squadrons at 0714 and 1114.

You're now heading for the tambor class right? I've placed you at 0716 now

This is my best understanding before my next post starts:

ngphLz4.jpg

Can people please make sure their tag for me sticks, I've got attacks from a large number of people to follow! :D (Wish we had a separate thread)

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Irys Arist'lar said:
You've attacked which group of my craft? There are four squadrons at 0714 and 1114. You're now heading for the tambor class right? I've placed you at 0716 now
That positioning sounds about right, as I am aiming for the Tambor-class.

I think 0914 would be where I attacked the fighter screens.

Irys Arist'lar said:
One last question Torin Varik Gir Quee Torin, your fighters are another squadron and you've follow Ryan Korr to the Sev'rance at 0517 yes? Gir, which ship did these launch from as I can't see them allocated to any of the carriers?
Incorrect.

Torin Varik is part of my Sable Squadron. We divided the squadron into two flights, each composed of six Stealth X fighters, and are doing separate attack runs on the carrier.

Can people please make sure their tag for me sticks, I've got attacks from a large number of people to follow!
That's no easy task. I'll try and police the situation too. Thanks for working everything out with us so civilly; I really appreciate it.

[member="Irys Arist'lar"]

Ryan Korr said:
Incorrect.

Torin Varik is part of my Sable Squadron. We divided the squadron into two flights, each composed of six Stealth X fighters, and are doing separate attack runs on the carrier.
No problem, he linked a different kind of fighter (not a stealth X) so I assumed he was in a second squad. :)

Republic: [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Ryan Korr"] [member=Sressechka] [member="Torin Varik"] [member="Jamie El-Eison"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Tålamod Shapochka"]
One Sith: [member="Irys Arist'lar"] [member="Nulgath Zardai"] [member="Thanith Gumara"]

Code:
Republic: [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Ryan Korr"] [member="Sressechka"] [member="Torin Varik"] [member="Jamie El-Eison"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Tålamod Shapochka"]

One Sith: [member="Irys Arist'lar"] [member="Nulgath Zardai"] [member="Thanith Gumara"]
If everyone could just use this in their posts, it should do the trick!

[member=Andras Garon] | [member=Sena Lassiter] | [member=Tes Dralyn]

I'm having fun. Are you having fun? I'm having fun.

This has nothing to do with me needing one more post before I get to 50, so I can get those shiny Sith tags. Nooooope.

tumblr_mwj01bwer81s2ogv0o1_400.gif

[member="Irys Arist'lar"]
I apologize for not tagging you in my past posts. I have been trying but the site's been glitching and not letting me tag some people. Anyways, after much fussing I've got it to work so everyone should be tagged in my most recent post.

Also, blame my newbie-ness for my mistakes. This is my first invasion and it's all quite over whelming. If I missing something or did something wrong, please let me know. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom