Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Contruum

I'm half amped half nervous for this. As much as I'd want to join in on this, I've got a bad track record with invasions. The last 4-5 ones I've tried to join, my health has rapidly deteriorated by day 3. Only managed to pull through one of them (and that was barely).
._.
The universe just doesn't like me fighting for my crew, I guess. We'll see how things get once we get closer to the start date. I'm back in school, so I might not be able to commit enough time.
TL;DR: CHRIS IS EXCITED BUT NERVOUS FOR HER FIRST INVASION IN A FEW MONTHS.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Viktor Alexander"]

No need to kill RP threads, the timeline is fluid, and the date is still uncertain.

In any case, don't let them negate all your hard work! Make sure we keep Balmorra and smack some Jedi ass. :D

Hell hath no fury like a Sith scorned. ;)

I'll be joining as my first Sithy-thing.

Also I'll be bringing along [member='Shi-Yan Cala'] for the opposing team...

... And [member='Kära Vi'dreya'] will be making an appearance. (OMG SUCH SHOCK) because this effects her due to the attempts of the GR at taking over Umbara. So her interests are mingled with yours for once.

o7 This'll be the first invasion I've been in since Metalorn. Should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom