Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion cancelled

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
:D

We'll be adhering to a 2-character-per-writer-per-side limit to speed things up. We also intend to call the invasion a win or loss on the 30th, giving both sides plenty of time to step up without dragging the invasion out unnecessarily.

This will be a PVP-based invasion, meaning our forces will begin on the ground without any planetary shield delays and suchlike things. As with most PVP-based encounters thus far -- and based on Republic members' demonstrated preferences on O'reen -- things like individual walkers, tanks, warbeasts, heavy wardroids, and squads will be both used and expected, but the most important action will be even smaller-scale. We're NOT bringing instruments of mass destruction like @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"]'s worm or the Akure Leviathan.

We have a member base that loves fleeting, including at least one member who had to create an entirely new character to be able to participate in the O'reen invasion. As a result, a Fringe fleet of 30,000m will be present in the Coruscant system (a standard size for these things), and the Republic is welcome to deploy naval forces totalling the same length. Three designated RP'ers will be managing the Fringe naval forces (10,000m each). If a side can't provide three fleeters, one or two fleeters could manage the entire 30,000m for fairness' sake. I think we can agree it's best that the fleet engagement will not be permitted to influence the ground engagement and vice versa, until everything is wrapped up.

THREE FLEET SLOTS:
@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
@[member="Darth Arcis"]
@[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]

Thread title:
YOU SHOULD HAVE LET US SLEEP

Yes_yes_yes.gif

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="Darth Arcis"], you me and @[member="Sargon Vynea"]? And possibly @[member="Darth Vornskr"]? Four man unit?

The Eclipse unites. Alen Na'Varro, @[member="Darth Proeliator"] and @[member="Lucianus Adair"], the three sexiest duelists on the board, come together to create ...

TEAM CURBSTOMP

#Eclipse #blessed

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Okay, we could use this for our intro lines:

Hello, daffy Jedi kniggets* and Madame Selena-Master, who has the hiney of a duck, you know! So, we Lord of the Fringe fellows out-wit you a second time! How you Jedi say, We one more time unplug my exhaust in your direction, sons of a holo-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us Lord of the Fringe folk with your silly knees-bent running about and dancing behavior! I wave my lightsabers at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey bottom biters. You tried, Jedi bedwetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your adorable invasion a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms! Depart a lot at this time and cut the invading any more or we fire turbolasers at the tops of your heads and make castanets out of your temples already! And now remain gone illegitimate faced buggerfolk! And, if you think you got nasty taunting this time, you ain't heard nothing yet! Daffy Jedi kniggets!*

*a mispronounciation of knights*

I think we've got O'reen well in hand...but I'm not in the thread, so I can't be sure :)

I'm definitely going to be in this one. There needs to be destruction and a good old fashioned slaughter. Going to try and keep away from my Jedi alt, so if someone could occupy her, I'd be appreciative :)

Also, @[member="Jak Sandrow"]...mad points for the French taunting. I spit my tea all over the damn place :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom