Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Hello all.

I'm a newly registered member here (if you couldn't tell from my profile). Where to begin?

I have been in & around forum-based role play for easily 13-ish years now, off and on. I started forum roleplay in 2008 when swtor was in development, wrote fanfiction, forum rp, etc. Let's just say I'm glad they wiped the site when they launched the game because I was 16 at the time, and I wasn't very tactful or skilled xD

I stuck with that site until the game launched around 2011, then did my own thing with some friends on small sites we made. I stumbled across another rp site known as swrp (now known as thestarwarsrp.com). I hung around there from around 2015 through 2018/19ish. I left mainly due to real life taking its toll, but I also experienced some drama with some key members of that site. Without going into the details, I would be lying if I said I didn't have some hand in the drama between myself and those key members, but I'd like to think I've grown since then. Between my own personal shortcomings, and the negative personalities I didn't seem to mesh well with, I overall thought it best to leave of my own accord, as I found during the numerous times I tried to return that for some reason, it seemed as if some of those key members on the site would bring out the worst in me. I firmly believe I can control how I respond, and obviously i know that I cannot get along with everyone, but for some reason it became a lot harder to do around those individuals.

In short (now that I've likely shared WAY too much information about myself), I thought it best to join a new rp site after taking a good break in the hopes of just enjoying the hobby of roleplay, and being in a place where the past will not affect my efforts to begin anew.

I'll say in advance that I'm generally a pretty open and honest person, and try to get along with everyone. Sometimes I'm not the most tactful (i've been told i'm as subtle as an AK-47, but i'm working on it). As we get to know each other, and hopefully rp together, if I rub anyone the wrong way I apologize in advance. I never mean to be a jerk, I just sometimes don't realize when it happens. ;)

Sorry for the TMI, and well met to all.

How does one display their character profile to the side, instead of just down below in their signature?
Subaccounts! If you click on your writer's account profile in the top right corner, there should be a dropdown menu that includes subaccount. From there, you can make a linked account with your character's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom