Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions are difficult

After all, what am I supposed to say? Hello sounds much too informal and greetings makes me sound like a nerd. Salutations? No, that makes me sound anti-social and odd.

I guess I will just go with Hi, my name is Agon. My love for Star Wars has always been bright but recently exploded when the trailer reminded me of the galaxy far away. I have roleplayed Star Wars elsewhere for short periods of time, but have never seen this site in particular. Is it new?

I hope all of you take a liking to me and my writing, and I cannot wait to see what trouble I can get into.

The site is almost 1.5 years old now, last time I checked.
And salutations is a great way to say hello.
Salutations new member! I welcome you to the wondrous society known as SWRP: Chaos! Feel free to make any inquiries which you deem necessary. As the parental unit once said: "The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask."
*tips hat*

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
[member="Agon Rinn"] No worries dude. Was a little nervous when I just joined myself. Trust me, from what I've seen, everyone's awesome here. And Welcome.

[member="Agon Rinn"]

Welcome to the site! I hope you have fun here, and feel free to ask about anything, I'm sure there will be someone waiting to help you out... since we're creepy like that.

It's certainly nice to receive such a lovely welcome!

I see the @mention button under everyone's profile kind of gives them an alert when new posts arrive. That is handy and ultimately awesome.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
That upsets me. This site has a wonderful look to it. I might've continued roleplaying if I had been here rather then elsewhere.

[member="Orron Thrask"]
That is good. Perhaps we could be Padawan buddies? I will be joining the Jedi soon.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]
Creepy is never a bad thing, honestly. As long as you don't hover around people's windows.

[member="Cross Ikon"]
Drinking does have that affect on me too. Trouble does indeed intensify.

Thank you all for the welcomes. I think I will like it here.

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
[member="Agon Rinn"] Awesome. Keep in mind Orron's a bit distanst since he's a cyborg. Otherwise he's a great guy. (I should know, I play him lol)

Catherine Romanov

C
[member="Agon Rinn"]

Welcome!! I'm still pretty new myself, don't worry! you'll definitely enjoy your time here!

If you need some to RP with, just tag or PM me anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom