Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Hola amigos!
Pardon mi ingles por favor!
I am a huge sci-fi fan. I have always been a writer since the ripe rage of 4/5. My love for books and reading and writing started around that same time when I stayed in school for the summer to help me with my reading. After I understood how to read >.< you couldn't find me anywhere at any time without a pen, paper and a book. That's just how I've been. Writing is one of my passions and sci-fi is my favorite genre so I want to finally mesh the two into an orgasmic symphony of sexiness.
I've been roleplaying since the age of 8 and I shall be 24 here in the month of august so I like to think I have experience with this. I mostly have roleplayed on DBZ sites just starting out and then primarily Naruto sites. This is my first Star Wars RPG. I also have an interest in the BattleTech Universe, the Mass Effect universe was very cool, very interesting. Always open to finding new sci-fi / fantasy based worlds to indulge into.
I'm a pretty open book, I really enjoy traveling the world and making new friends and speaking as many different languages as I can.
If you view, please take a moment and say hola!
Gracias por leer el poste de mio.

Hej på dig, [member="Davin Isard"]! :D

Should you encounter any question marks regarding anything in particular or in general on the site, please don't hesitate to let me or someone else on the Staff team know. You can see what staff members are online at the right sidebar (you may have to scroll down a bit). Don't be afraid to shoot one of us a PM about any questions, or you could just ask us right here. :)

Enjoy your stay! :D

Haha, hello, hi, hola are all fine - even Hallo ^.^

Thank you all for the hello's and the welcome's.
Is there any chatroom that we use here or do people just connect individually on any preferred IM service?

Xero

X
Welcome [member="Davin Isard"]
I am that Hutt with a weird mustache on the site, I hope you have a wonderful time on the site and the weirdness of us all doesn't scare you away... Ops I may of said to much already...

[member="Asterion"] trabajo mi amigo, trabajo. Mi es bueno trabajador, siempre a trabajo. Que pasa con tu?

I hope that you guys have your skype contacts on your profiles because I'm going to go through and try and add you all. I'm a little confused at where the Site timeline is currently at, would love for someone to explain that to me.
Also...I want to know if you need to join a faction at the onset of your bio or can join it eventually?
Is it okay to join a faction, and then join another faction? (Probably not social acceptable, but this is for purposes relating to my character)
Hmm.. what else? There was something else. Oh.. The Force.. is there like any stats associated with this? How you get stronger with it or gain experience to level / rank up your character? Can't seem to find anything about how you grow in rank, such as a requirement to do so or anything like that.
If you do not understand (no entende?) please just mention it and I will clarify as best I can.

Davin Isard said:
[member="Asterion"] trabajo mi amigo, trabajo. Mi es bueno trabajador, siempre a trabajo. Que pasa con tu?

I hope that you guys have your skype contacts on your profiles because I'm going to go through and try and add you all. I'm a little confused at where the Site timeline is currently at, would love for someone to explain that to me.
Also...I want to know if you need to join a faction at the onset of your bio or can join it eventually?
Is it okay to join a faction, and then join another faction? (Probably not social acceptable, but this is for purposes relating to my character)
Hmm.. what else? There was something else. Oh.. The Force.. is there like any stats associated with this? How you get stronger with it or gain experience to level / rank up your character? Can't seem to find anything about how you grow in rank, such as a requirement to do so or anything like that.
If you do not understand (no entende?) please just mention it and I will clarify as best I can.
No stats, just training over time, it's okay to be in 2 factions depending no which ones you join, you can join factions at any point

Alcastor G1 said:
No stats, just training over time, it's okay to be in 2 factions depending no which ones you join, you can join factions at any point
I've read this timeline and I was just wondering if there was like any current site plots going on other than this. Can we connect on skype so we can chat there? [member="Alcastor G1"]

There are no other full site encompassing events at this time, and Masks of Madness is over anyway.

Also, we could, but idk if I wanna share my info due to the Skype Chat list being taken into the admin room thanks to bots on Skype

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom