Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread OOC/IC

It is likely we'll come from a few different factions, and have different motivations for being here. My own is to have fun, and I will do anything I can to keep things fun for you, you will see a lot of threads cooked up for the faction, and a lot of plots put forward for my part.

But this is your faction not mine OOC, each one of you is as important as anyone else is in making that fun.

So Hello :) and welcome!

Vulpesen Espadus Torrevaso, Shadow of peace, defender of life, padawan of the jedi order and Valde of the Zor- wait... Yall don't know about them. In any case, I'm here to do what I can in the defense of others.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Steam rolls over silver ground
A lone rogue appears
It is I, Yo'shim Etsu!
Did someone say "Rawwwkkk?!"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Hello. ODF Commander Karen Roberts here. As a writer I've been so impressed with this Faction's Leadership that I would like to volunteer to join your Faction for the sole purpose of helping train your members to the rank of Master.

If you Admins will have me, that is? *Bambie Eyes* :D :p

- JSC

Karen Roberts said:
Nah man. You got Shaw to Master. Your all good. Alts just take time. *wink*
Almost have Morna as well. He just had his vote done and it was given to the RPJ's supposedly. *Crosses fingers* will be hoping that I get him to master.

Ahead? You can say that if you would like, but you have probably been Rping far longer than me. I'll be coming up on my first full year of Online Rping. Come the 24 of April. (start date of my first character Morna)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom