Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Feature Introducing Event Tags

These are temporary.

These will not last forever.

These are created specifically for the Annihilation thread, Exegol.

These are a new technical feature I'm introducing into a live environment to stress test.

These are the answer we've wanted in response to copying and pasting a hundred names we're not sure is actually going to tag the right people.

These are event tags.

Now available underneath your Username Background in your Account Details page.

Link for the lazy:

Screenshot from 2023-02-02 21-28-15.png

You can join multiple. I do not recommend doing so, if you're going to join them all, just hit the follow button on the Exegol thread.

Otherwise, anyone should be able to tag these groups, and anyone with a checkmark in these boxes will get a notification any time that group is mentioned. For example, Galactic Alliance Galactic Alliance

I forgot to mention, there is a delay to their functionality. The process is automated but takes about 20 minutes to implement, so if someone mentions the group but you don’t get it, it might be because it hasn’t been 20 minutes.

If its been longer than twenty minutes, report it as a bug please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom