Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
[member="Keira Ticon"] You're right. My back is really sore, I'm not used to things like that. Why don't you give me some tips on how to make it feel better, considering the large amount of time you must spend your back huh?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that...

giphy.gif

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
[member="Judas Zambrano"] What a considerate person! After years of people undoubtedly destroying their cameras as they tried to take a picture of the horrific beast known as Judas Zambrano, he obviously wanted to save us some credits. My thanks good sir.

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
Hello everyone. I'm Jenna Templar, former agent of the omega protectorate and now a freelance merc who's looking for a potential group to join. I figure working with the Ravens best since they seem the type of group that could use Jenna's skills. Plus I've been meaning to have at least one character in this group lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom