Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Tyro'din

Worshipper Of Halrormalenth
Hi, I'm Tyro'din.

Through (OOC and IC) conversations with Chiasa Kritivaas, I have become the liaison between Primeval and Ravens. Looking forward to getting involved and rediscovering Tyro'din's old roots as a criminal.

Touche

And while it wouldn't be hard to find out, it would mean doing a thread with myself which seems rather masturbatory. Hmmm got caught by a blonde with a valid point... i don't know what to do now

Quick! Fall back on false manners!

Hi [member="Mallory Pryde"] welcome to the ravens! Glad to have you aboard!

Oh I'm just teasing. We should hunt rebels together some time :)

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Xander-Clyde Gage"]

Welcome Xander!! I'm Patricia, ooc Aaron. Welcome to the ravens and we just started a new faction thread that I will post up for everyone! Feel free to join it, if you want to do something more private we can :)

Renci Selzen

And death came knocking...
(OOC)

Hello all,

Renci is essentially hired muscle/mercenary-type looking for bigger and better fights (as well as bigger and better pay-checks), she will gladly assist in any job so long as it involves violence and payment.

I am looking forward to writing with you all.

Hey guys. Sorry it took me a minute to post here. I'm Jasem, military vet down for smuggling or mercinary work. Really anything that needs doing besides really involved tech nonsense or politics. I prefer my shotgun and 8 inch knife to subtlety.

I want to try to play Jasem as a man who really just got involved in the criminal world because it was better than trying to live in the real world after what he had been through. He's a good person that does not-so-good things, so he won't just straight up murder random people, but he make you think he might if necessary.

Hit me up if you have anything that needs shot at or moved discretely.

Hello, I'm the new guy I guess. I like to fight and have my own code of honor.

OOC
This is concept of a ganger duelist trying to emulate a jedi, but with his own code of ethics from years of dueling and fighting. The concept is more of a ronin, but without the dishonored thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom