Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Past [Tamara]

A curled grin surfaced and she nodded, resting both her palms on her thighs. Even as a councillor the religious depths of the Jedi oft' escaped her -- but don't tell Carn that! She was driven by her core to be good, and to dutifully perform her abilities to protect the lesser.

"There are many supplies available for construction at the Jedi Temples. Many new Padawans come and go these days, and the trips to Ilum are copious-- they're certainly stocked up." She tapped her chin thoughtfully now

"Did you ever get a ship that day on Bastion? Or would you like to travel with me?"

@[member="Tamara"]

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
"No, I didn't. It was too difficult to get anything myself. I'll come with you, if you have no objections. I've got a small transport ship lined up when I can get back down south with the credits necessary."
"Needless to say, it's been a while since I've been to the Jedi Temple!" She offered a sideways glance. "Long enough to make me feel absurdly old again!"

"Don't worry," Kiskla offered as she rose. This meeting had obviously come to a close, and yet it had flourished into so much more. It had been a year since Kiskla had worked with just one person, but she was looking forward to the companionship. As far as it went, Kiskla was a very reserved person and didn't like opening up to many. Lucky @[member="Tamara"] broke the mould. Heh heh. "You don't look a day over a millennia."

And so the pair tottered off in Kiskla's cruiser, Crimson II toward Coruscant where they would delightfully create Tamara a lightsabre of her own!

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
Tamara pouted. "I'm not that old, you know! Close, I guess, but yeah." She paused. She couldn't actually remember how old she actually was. Galactic standard time had changed a lot, and with variations it was all rather confusing. It was around the millennial mark she was pretty sure.

"Lead the way, Kiskla...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom