Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Fire [Upcoming Invasion]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
BannerDub_zpsf9595b45.png
Greetings my Fellow Fel and my new Major Faction buddies! We are officially Major and our first official planets will be Bastion, Helska and Gallos! Now, as you all may or may not know, two of these planets were in Sith Space but they are now ours thanks to OOC cooperation and IC events that have taken place! I am personally very satisfied that this deal was worked out, but this also means that our work starts right away. As prior discussed with Emperor Kaine in an OOC environment, The Fel Imperium will be invading the Sith planet of Dubrillion.​
The Storyline for the invasion is as follows. The civilian population of Dubrillon has began an uprising, thanks to Ronin's address of Sith Space during the Bastion Skirmish. The Fel Imperium will be arriving to assist the rebels in their uprising by lending their support. The invasion will be starting tomorrow and an unspecified time. Let's do this!​
Fel Goals for the Invasion​
1. Supply Arms and Munitions to the Rebel Forces outside the Capital City​
2. Free the slaves in Sith Interment Camps in the wilderness of the planet​
3. Take and hold the Sith Commando Center in Dubrillion Aquarium​
4. Destroy the Sith Temples in the Capital City​
@[member="Davin"]
@[member="Djonas Vile"]
@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]​

Jared'll give cover from the cockpit of one of the Hades gunships.

Hell, if we get a few people in Hades we could rapid deploy
One team doing weapon drops on the Rebels and then going to burn the camps, the other team doing troop drops and going to burn the Temples.

Or we could ram a Solar Spear into the Temple.
@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Depending how many troops can fit per gunship, and if they weren't carrying soldiers, could it be modded to carry weapon boxes? @[member="Davin"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Jared Starchaser"]

I don't like the whole crashing a good ship into a hard target thing, its cheap and unrealistic lol. Although I do like the first bit, I would like to see some people dropping weapons and armor for the Rebels and then heading for the camps while another team starts dropping troops to take the command center and burn the temples.

We need to be ready for a counter-invasion just in case but i'd like at least 1 PC at every objective if possible.

The Solar Spear Kamikaze thing was mostly sarcasm
Though, if you have any idea how much I would LOVE to do the Adama maneuver sometime.

I can toss Jared to drop guns and swing out to the camps. I don't know if we have any other pilots right now, but a gunner wouldn't hurt

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

I'd like to get involved but Voroll doesn't have any skill with quite literally everything so I'm not sure where he'd fit in.

@[member="Jared Starchaser"]
Sounds good to me. I'm currently making our standard Star Destroyer for ship of the line purposes. Note it will be Minor production at 1600m until we get a Faction Development thread to construct out shipyards and get IC production going.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Davin"] Well, newly made Step brother, we shall crush our enemies into le ground!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom