Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Fire [Upcoming Invasion]

Hey guys, I may have more than I bargained for. I'm slowly losing this battle between a Sith knight and a Sith apprentice and I may need some help. so if someone can help me, that would be great, if not, I'll just have to survive.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] I've been reading those and it really doesn't look for you if no back-up arrives. You can always run strategically retreat.

@[member="Meta"] Currently using Jar'kai with a mix of Shien and Shii-cho to keep them both off of me. I'll do my best.

FYI Sith apprentice threw saber at me and I used the force to catch it and use it against the Knight.

EDIT: Voroll, Not the give up type.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] But there are challenges and then there's just being slaughtered. This looks like it might be the latter.

@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] I can be taken captive, but I can't die without my say so. Meaning, they can cut of limbs and whatever else, but can not kill me. so no, this is only a challenge.

@[member="Xander Carrick"], don't worry. I'll writing a post up, I'll be on my way with several heavies and Commando's at my back. Armour ratings 7-9 can resist quiet a beating, and with Meta who, of my two characters is (in my opinion) and absolute bad ass mudafucka. They won't stand a chance. Don't you worry sunshine.

Actually the Sith Knight is no amateur, Vilox is his master account and the Knight was moved over from another site. So you can take the Apprentice if you want, or help me with the knight. Ether way, we will have to move back and forth between the two too mix them up. @[member="Meta"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom