Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intermittent @Mention

Morning.

Just noticing I've missed a few notifications from new threads and conversations.

Few notifications come through to me, but most don't. Been about a week or so. Corvus Raaf and Cynthia Alucard are two I've noticed didn't come through to me.

Just letting you know if there's an issue. I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks. :)

[member="Connor Harrison"] - Nothing wrong on your end. Most likely some doesn't know how to properly mention people.

You can't copy/paste the name, you have to type it out. Alternatively use the @Mention shortcut underneath the avatar. The most trusty way to do it is to type the following:

[ member="Connor Harrison" ] without spaces.

They could have copy-pasted earlier mentions, put them in spoilers.

I also sometimes find that using [ member= " "] doesn't work for me and the member in question doesn't get the notification.

In any case it's most likely on their side of things and not yours.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
I've discovered that if you edit your post, copy the raw text of the [ member = "" ] or @Member that it does not @Mention properly as well, although it does show an @Mention it just does not notify them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom