Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in working for someone's dark side academy

Azel Moran

A
Exactly what it says on the tin. I'd like to write Moran more, and seeing a couple of Force academies/temples on the sidebar made me think I'd like him to work for someone's dark side academy. He's got no faction baggage/affiliations. Open to offers big and small and off the wall.

For context, Moran is an alchemist, mainly a blacksmith. Here's his list of creations to date.

Azel Moran

A
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

giphy.gif

ZWEICOM

Z
[member="Azel Moran"] Hey dude!

So, As my name suggest I am the owner of the Galactic Triumvirtive Federation which unlike it's legends counterpart deals in both the light and dark. I would be pleased if you would work for our Alchemy Academy which like our Force Order and Faction is undergoing IC Construction on Zakuul.

U down?

Azel Moran

A
[member="Triumvirtive Muse"]
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Any Codex subs I can peruse? I love a nice Codex sub.

ZWEICOM

Z
[member="Azel Moran"]

I am actually in the process of making some Codex Sub's. Would you like a link to what I currently have?

[member="Azel Moran"] Nope, I hadn't thought about it until I read your LFF. I could create one, but it won't be ready before next week. If you want examples of what my subs can look like, I can give you a long list of links (he one in the biography isn't up to date) :)

KitKat

[member="Azel Moran"] I don't want to step on anything you are already doing with others so please disregard this if you already have plans. I just wanted to mention that me and a few others are in the process of planning a dark jedi faction and it would have an academy if you were interested in helping us construct.

Azel Moran

A
[member="KitKat"]
I've got my heart set on Moran working for an established location, so I'm still listening.

KitKat

[member="Azel Moran"] well we are getting a Dark Jedi Order up and running. I just submitted the app for our academy - here

Would you like to teach for the academy or is there some other position you wanted to hold?

Also take a look at our faction. We are adding a lot more info but we have some up now.

[member="Azel Moran"] We do have an academy as well, only its hidden. The identities of the secret society's members are also unknown and best part is you can be in multiple factions, as the secret society tends to infiltrate other organizations all over the galaxy.

As for specific venues, you might want to look at our planet, Kalidan. More specifically, Wulfngard and the Red Library (links to their submissions are in the planet submission, under the points of interest section).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom