Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in a Duel

Ruye Etarn

R
Great :) You're just what I'm looking for (sorry there Alpha). What would your preference be as to the setting? From your profile I'm assuming that one in the future would be most "realistic"?

Hey. Why not Onyx, yourself, Aplha and I? I think it'd be a good experence for all of us. And...Felucia? That seems to be a good setting.

Ruye Etarn

R
I like all of that, especially the planet, infested with force energies. Though, I'm not sure that Onyx would be able to join us however, but we'll see. :) But yeah, ordinarily I probably wouldn't accept a solo duel with Alpha as a stone normally doesn't do much to refined and hardend metal, but with two of guys it be more evenly balanced, even if it was a free for all.

Ruye Etarn

R
Alright then, I'll start up around 6:00 today for the introductory post. I'm walking home and that takes an hour or so from my high school, and then it'll take like an hour to write out the intro. See you on the battle field, gentlemen... commando style! (sorry, lol)

Alpha

A
No you are perfectly fine. and should I bring my Buster blade or no? I dont want to make it to hard on ya guys lol

If enough force is applied, he can cut through a rock. Being as he has cybernetic enhancements. And I wouldn't recommend trying to catch it with your bare hands.

Ruye Etarn

R
Okay coolio, I'll just make my rock hurtles 5 feet thick. xD anyway, any suggestions for the name? Oh, and is the timeline altered so that Haru is younger, or is he a clone? It will decide how I'm going to present the setting.

Ruye Etarn

R
Okay, I've set it to be 10 years in the future, so adjust your characters according to your liking.

Ruye Etarn

R
To give fair warning, I wrote a small book of a post. I just REALLY got into the back story of creating the Clone of Haru. You should focus on the last 3-2 paragraphs if you don't wish to read the full three pages. Yes, that's right, three pages worth of material I wrote on a whim. lol, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom