Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in a Duel

Ruye Etarn

R
I'm interested in participating in a duel with this character, however, I was wondering if it was possible (Staff, staff, staff!) for him to be played as a younger version of himself (so that he is initiate level, which I'm going to say is 25). Other than that is anyone interested in duking it out with a guy who throws big rocks at you?

Darren Onyx

D
I am very interested. I think it would be a cool, interesting, and hard challenge for my sith. Especially since he is a close range type fighter, lightsaber.

Ruye Etarn

R
It would be most interesting indeed :D Especially since I have no idea how I'm going to write in the hung gar martial arts style :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
You can totally play a younger version of Haru. No sweat. Just let your opponent know if you are shifting the timeline and the location into the past. They might want to become younger too or just ignore it and run it straight. This really between you and who ever else shows up. You two can work it out just fine. :D

Ruye Etarn

R
That'd be good :D I was just asking him becuase he posted and then didn't repost, so I had no idea if he was even interested. But yeah, I'm going with a younger Haru, and the opponant can decided how they want to do there thing with there character. I was just trying to portray my character at the appropriate rank he is at currently until I can get him promoted to what I have for him IC.

Edit: Jesus! This was only posted yesterday! That's it, I have officially lost my sense of time all together.

This is just a suggestion though mind you. Before you challenge someone to a duel be sure you are roughly the same rank level as your character. The reason being if you as a lower rank character challenge a higher rank character, you put yourself in a severe handicap (unless the other character is feeling generous).

Alpha

A
he is doing his "Begining" stages and im a Super trooper. Look on my Bio it will explain alot. I think I may (slightly) outmatch him.

Ruye Etarn

R
I personally disagree since Force users are supposed to be Gods that can't be touched "by mere mortals".

but at any rate to MY dual, are their any apprentice level characters (force sensitive or not, I don't care so much) that would like to fight a younger Haru? You may age your character your char accordingly though it is not suggested, because Haru will be 55 years younger. I think (other than the freeze heads like Moridin or Emberli) that Haru is probably the oldest char out there.

If you decided to join, you'd be fighting a Shaper of Kro Var who was a soldier, and specialized in shaping Earth, so I'd only be using those powers really. I'd prefer it if we were fighting on Kro Var as to me that makes the most sense. Perhaps your ship crash landed and Haru stumbled upon you. The sight of advanced technology makes him freak and attempt to attack you and destroy the rest of your ship with his Earth Shaping.

To be honest I have no idea how we are going to get that ship to crash 55 years ago. Perhaps you accidentally fell back in time some how? Fighting off some faction experimenting with the technology and it causes the ship to jump backwards in time and crash into a mountain side on Kro Var? Or perhaps this could be a future based thread, and the Haru you are facing now is a younger clone with his essence in it (kinda like Palpatine), and the reason why you're trying to kill him is because no one deserves that technology, or he's become a terrible Warmonger, or maybe you want to be immortal too; lastly, a possibility could be is that you are simply hired to kill him.

Alpha

A
I think that the clone would be better personaly since it has already happend and proven. the time travel may be a little too close to being "Out there" because ite never happend before. and that will be fine with me about fighting on Kro Var

Ruye Etarn

R
Wait, are you interested in a dual with me? I'd think that a Super Soldier would heavily out class a guy who fights with rocks. Hmm, perhaps I do need it to be a force sensitive. Also, the timeline isn't really relevant so much in duals, as that is there sole purpose, duals. I just like to think of a back story. I'm in agreement with the clone thing to, as it seems more likely (even though he is Kro Var and distrusts "invisible" powers [although that might change depending if anyone can visit his past to train him]) the only thing I'd have to explain is why his strength and knowledge is limited to only what is most familiar, and why it is weakened to initiate. My explanation is that his soul and body aren't fully connected, as the body isn't quite recognized.

Alpha

A
First you guys could encase me in a tomb(for a short while though) and it doesnt matter if you are weaker than your fighter. you just have to be smarter. (no im not saying that im dumb) and strength and knoledge can not just be given to a subject of cloning. they have to learn the same way we do. or else the would literly become overloaded and die.

Ruye Etarn

R
Not entirely, if he is taken out early the process could be incomplete, thus producing the results I'm looking to produce. I guess I could go toe to toe with an Elite Soldier, but I won't be expecting to win, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom