Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] Upcoming Epic Midvinter Event

[member="Boo Heavenshield"]​
bleak-cat.gif
:p

I have posted some..

And will post some more... :p

Shall end with Iounn's post getting everyone to the gates of Averlorn and beyond either tonight or tomorrow.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - [member="Boo Heavenshield"] - [member="Ylva Solveig"] - [member="Audren Sykes"]

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Teign's already gone back to Beornskald as he's not a social God and doesn't overly enjoy the company of mortals lol

You've still got me though :p

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
TYq0B3X.png
Hey Guys, I just wanted to apologize for my lack of posts and let you know that I'm going to opt out of the main event thread now that the battle's done and my IRL is firing up on all cylinders once again. I've unfortunately got a really horrible situation coming undone within my immediate family and while I'm doing my best to remain consistent on Chaos across my Characters, it's just been a bit difficult.

With Ylva, I'm going to pursue private threads mostly. I'll certainly take part in other events in the future because this one was amazing when I could focus; Coci however knows a bit about the things I'm dealing with and Thurion, she has my permission to share with you if you have any concerns or questions. Otherwise I'll be around and approachable via PM or Discord as per usual.

Hope you're all well on your IRL side of things.

giphy.gif
The Thread is Completed!​
Thank you to everyone that participated.​
It was a fun and exciting thread and I do hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.​
I look forward to seeing you all in the next one.​
^_^​
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Boo Heavenshield"] | [member="Ylva Solveig"] | [member="Audren Sykes"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom