Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interest Check | Technocratic Cabal

The Aetherium Society

A Technocratic Cabal that was founded in the wake of the collapse of multiple Galactic Political entities over the last 10-15 years IC (The CIS, Eternal Empire, Hutts, Empire, Enclave, etc etc). With the collapse of these Political Entities and the establishment of the Aether Vault; The Aetherium Society is a Technocratic Cabal whose focus is on amassing the wealth of knowledge from collapsed and defunct Governments, Corporations, and Societies across the Galaxy. They see themselves as a bastion of light in the darkness, focused on the preservation of information for future generations or serving as a warning for those that believe themselves too big to fail. The current directive of the Aether Vault is the collection, cataloging, and storage of all information known to or being developed by The Sith Order on Jutrand; ultimately extending its reach into other Galactic Governments.

Inspiration for The Aetherium Society is drawn from four main sources. The Institute of Fallout 4, The Star Cabal and Tenloss Syndicate from Star Wars, and the Council Keleres from the board game Twilight Imperium. The Aetherium Society is organized into self-contained departments and divisions overseen by the Directorate which is led by an appointed Director. The Aetherium Society contains the following elements.

• The Directorate - The governing board and de facto leadership of the Society that oversees the day-to-day operations of the Aetherium Society.
  • Institute - Scientists and Robots, Robots and Scientists; producing HRDs and leading the charge in technical advancements for the Aetherium Society.
  • Cabal - Spies, Agents, Rogues, all carefully placed in positions in Governments or Corporations to gleam and whisk away their secrets to the Aetherium Society.
  • Aether - The public face of the Society; a corporation owning subsidiaries of varying degrees of legality, all funds being funneled back to the Aetherium Society.
  • Protectors - Soldiers and Mercenaries, the other side of the Cabal. They protect places of interest or facilities owned by the Society; or cover up Cabal activities in explosive fashion.

This is all still in the development stages, though the central focus is there. A secret society that steals, recovers, and hoards knowledge in the hope of preserving it for future generations, to carefully guide the development of Technology in the Galaxy and perhaps one day; Guide the development and progression of the Galaxy itself.

Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm getting space illuminati vibes and it's exciting.

Count me in.

giphy.gif

I'd be interested in joining either as Ranna or chi chuchi, who's recently become interested in producing high tech one-offs of armor and other gear that pops into my head and needs an outlet.

Ranna is a rather straight former mechanic turned low level merc until she gets behind the controls of her Y-Wing, then she's a proper menace.

Or maybe both? I dont think there's much overlap between the two and it would let me be more active if I choose to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom