Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest check: Mining/Excavation thread for phrik on Demonsgate

[member="Aerin The Lost"]

Sure! As [member="Bryce Bantam"] said feel free to get the thread up and going. :) Although I will give a heads up that I probably won't be able to rp till tomorrow. My work has a bunch of new employees and I keep getting called to walk them through how to do things.

Hey all, this was just brought to my attention, didn't notice this before but we started this is the faction form. If you want to use this as a dev thread for stuff then we need to move it to a private thread on the main board.

[member="Aerin The Lost"] [member="Singularity"] [member="Salllkar volling "]

[member="Lorelei Darke"]

We are but mere worms before your eyes, oh great one.

tumblr_nj4bllhrak1ti9s5zo2_250.gif

[member="Aerin The Lost"] I [member="Kami Meran"] I [member="Salllkar volling"] I [member="Blacktail"]

In order for the mining operation to count as a development thread, I'm pretty sure we need to finish everything and acquire the phrikite ore through RPing/doing everything IC'ly.

-edit- Just found this. Development thread

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
[member="Singularity"]
Nope, just need to reach the required post count in qualifying posts. :p You don't need to go over every aspect down to wherever your character stops quarrying to take a leak.

The standardization is for something(s) else completely. Mostly for all those things we don't have a list for, like Alchemy for instance.

[member="Aerin The Lost"]
Just a heads up. They'll probably compact all the smaller posts into units of about 300 words each when counting towards development done. Due to that, you might not want to call it in just yet. It's up to you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom